This PvP piperino system is good

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

5v4 since start of the game , ofc lost game and ofc lost a pip. Sry anet but your system is 1 big joke , dotn try to make this game esports because it will never happend , u wont be able to brigng more ppl to the game because of how armature ppl responsible for pvp are.

(edited by Forsaker.9213)

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

As @Forsaker says..the game has truly been forsaken

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

As @Forsaker says..the game has truly been forsaken

wise words

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Could you give me an example , about what is happening in LoL or Smite when a partymember have dc , and you are voting to Surrender ?
Does it count towards Win or Loss ?
if you do not surrender , do you still play the game 5v4 ?

The person that left get heavily punished with more PiPs + Desserter buff .
Or do you to change the system , so i can start flaming the person with the least points , to force him to leave and the rest of us dont get penaltized ?

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

in PvP

Posted by: Khainz.6215

Khainz.6215

I like SC2 system, copy paste

in PvP

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

snip

I don’t disagree with you points per se. Only that what the OP stated is incredibly frustrating to experience.

Personally I wish ANet would just get away from this competitive scene. I dont know what marketing they got out of it, because from the ground up it looks like it hasnt really worked.

in PvP

Killthehealersffs.8940

snip

I don’t disagree with you points per se. Only that what the OP stated is incredibly frustrating to experience.

Personally I wish ANet would just get away from this competitive scene. I dont know what marketing they got out of it, because from the ground up it looks like it hasnt really worked.

Meee no goodue engliss when talking two new PvP pplll
Nott tiilll they will choosseee , if theu wand specs to be toned down or weaker specs to buffed up

Gw2 ’’Bye’’ (forfeit) system , althought just recently was implanted in Smite and then in LoL (2 min cd in Surrunder , if the game starts with a dc person) . So GW2 is doing somemthing right , some times

in PvP

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

You sound drunk -.-

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

snip

Meee no goodue engliss when talking two new PvP pplll
Nott tiilll they will choosseee , if theu wand specs to be toned down or weaker specs to buffed up

Gw2 ’’Bye’’ (forfeit) system , althought just recently was implanted in Smite and then in LoL (2 min cd in Surrunder , if the game starts with a dc person) . So GW2 is doing somemthing right , some times

The problem is that 4v5 i had was from start , the guy never camed to the map so idk about witch forfeit system u are talking about.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

The pip system is great, the problem is with specific details like matchmaking allowing for wipes and people tanking their MMR at other players’ expense to obtain easier matches. MMR should correlate with league, there’s no reason for really good players to get mixed in with bads in emerald. The good players should have passed it. You can also still lose a pip when playing against a pro team and the switch alt method enables class stacking.

in PvP

Killthehealersffs.8940

The problem is that 4v5 i had was from start , the guy never camed to the map so idk about witch forfeit system u are talking about.

At the character selection , when you login and you see the 2 splass art background (each lasting for 15 sec) , the system place you as ’’Online’’
(and not when you ‘’fully login’’ into the battlegrounds) .

That guy might try to login and lagged/dc multiply times between those 30 sec backgrounds pics
You see him as dc , but he tries constandly to login at those times and the system didnt gave you a ’’Bye’’ (forfeit) …
edit: which now they renamed it to be shown as ’’Loss’’ in the match history

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

in PvP

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

And just imagine losing 2 pips because of dc while bs system decided you have more chances of winning.
How about getting 0 points for win because you fought on point for days in this wonderful meta and not score much points?
How about randoms getting kittened and losing pips vs full premade?

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Could you give me an example , about what is happening in LoL or Smite when a partymember have dc , and you are voting to Surrender ?
Does it count towards Win or Loss ?
if you do not surrender , do you still play the game 5v4 ?

The person that left get heavily punished with more PiPs + Desserter buff .
Or do you to change the system , so i can start flaming the person with the least points , to force him to leave and the rest of us dont get penaltized ?

In smite and just about every other competitive game out there if you have someone DC and you lose you still lose ranking, GW2 is not unique in this so I don’t see why people are complaining. You literally can’t change this otherwise the system can be manipulated at any time by making someone DC to “stop a loss”.