This game is so old and still garbage.

in PvP

Posted by: SOFYAORLENA.5849

SOFYAORLENA.5849

Suggestions

1) show statistic for every class in pvp
2) matchmaking – if you cant make it properly atleast dont match with same people 5 game in row! or in this game playing 100 pplz ?
3) 1 type of class for each team, no doubles
4) The map what get most votes will be the selected map, point in votes if it still random ?

in PvP

Posted by: FitzChevalerie.1035

FitzChevalerie.1035

Locking class would make queuing even longer than it is currently.

And please no. It’s already so hard to get a map that isn’t foefire or forest.
We’d never see anything less if it was just on most vote

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Pvp was destined to be bad when anet decided to make a spammy and closed end skill system. Why they decided to do away with the GW1 skill formula entirely is beyond me.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: Dariya.9380

Dariya.9380

Suggestions

1) show statistic for every class in pvp
2) matchmaking – if you cant make it properly atleast dont match with same people 5 game in row! or in this game playing 100 pplz ?
3) 1 type of class for each team, no doubles
4) The map what get most votes will be the selected map, point in votes if it still random ?

1) Agreed. The game is 4 years old and we still can’t have normal player/team statistics, and they have only made it worse with the last remake.

2) Agreed. Plenty of topics of this. Every season is a test season of going back and forth, lost faith.

3) No. It will make the problem worse.

4) No. It’s not random, each selection is percentage-based, so even if one map gets one vote, it still has a chance to be chosen however small. The rotation graphic is just for visual effects.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Pvp was destined to be bad when anet decided to make a spammy and closed end skill system. Why they decided to do away with the GW1 skill formula entirely is beyond me.

I’ll still lurk around every 2 months or so (I grew up with gw1 and competitively played gw1 and gw2 pvp), after most of the main pvp devs that built gw1 left and left us with this hot mess of deleting amulets and sigils for “balance”. I still can’t really put blame on the pvp devs (that are left) for what’s left of pvp.. management is just going to push out the next expansion with more pvp problems to ensue. No, actual company will invest into the laughable numbers the last “esports” event took place in. I still tip my hat off for the streamers (pvp) that have played since beta and streamed regardless of making it a money making process, for the rest of the thirsty active pvp content promoted by anet, I can point you towards almost 3 years ago —->.

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

pvp is not perfect bit its still better than a lot mmos

action combat made mmos better lol

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Locking class would make queuing even longer than it is currently.

And please no. It’s already so hard to get a map that isn’t foefire or forest.
We’d never see anything less if it was just on most vote

So let’s sit in shorter queues for guaranteed loss… because it is clearly not waste of time!!!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

the only response to “this game suxx!” threads is, OK bye then.
go play something else.

if you think it is garbage then there is no reason for you to be here.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

the only response to “this game suxx!” threads is, OK bye then.
go play something else.

if you think it is garbage then there is no reason for you to be here.

agreed

BYE FELICIA!

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

People just mad cuz bad. Sure it could be so much better and have twice the builds diversity, but hey, it’s not GARBAGE. Don’t throw powerful words like that around, cause I don’t think you know what they mean.