Tick Option to Never Face Premades

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Like many others, today I was a part of 5 soloers facing a pre-made of 4 in unranked. We lost 500-125 and 3 of my team mates opted to just sit out base.

So what excuse does Anet have now? This is supposed to be funny? Or is this intended?

How about this…just give us the options – via a checkmark or something, to never face pre-mades. I don’t mind waiting longer – it’s my choice. Those soloers who enjoy facing pre-mades are welcome to do so.

Just don’t force me to waste (and everyone else’s) time.

P.S: If you’re part of a pre-made, please consider going to the ranked q. It’s very bad manners indeed to do otherwise.

(edited by bhagwad.4281)

in PvP

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

In solo que? Or was this unranked you played against a party of 4?

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

In solo que? Or was this unranked you played against a party of 4?

Unranked. We don’t have solo q any more…Just edited original comment to add that fact…

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

The biggest problem I see here is people sitting in the base. I see that as the kind of behavior that deserves getting Dishonorable.

Some people would want a /resign option for this kind of situations, but that would give rise to way too many problems.

And a choice to opt out of fighting against pre-mades could potentially split player pools too much, making matchmaking take longer.

Having in-game voice chat would be great to have a better fighting chance… but that takes extra resources, and not everyone speaks Earthican yet.

So we need to give people reasons to fight till the end regardless of score so at least matches do not become boring like that with leechers griefing, whether it’s negative (Dishonorable) or positive (extra rank/PvP rewards) reinforcement, fighting until the end must be encouraged.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!