Top Players in each profession

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

HERE WE GO BOIZ
NA ONLY
Again this is overall gameplay…….. Well rounded players come out on top… I will put a * next to the best dueler on the list
Warrior:
1.Wakkey
2.Rar
3.Tarcis*
4.Hman

Elementalist:
1.Phantaram*
2.Skovex
3.Thadeus
4.Zoose

Necro:
1.Noscoc*

Engineer:
1.Reevz
2.Backpack*
3.Toker
4.Five Gauge

Rangers: (Idk who is better at duels)
1. Vyndetta
2. Tany

Mesmers:
1. Supcutie
2. Kyra*
3. Ender
4. Zeromis

Thief: (Both Caed and Toker are good at duels, they play very differently)
1. Toker*
2. Caed*
3. Muffinz

Guardian:
1. Kaypud*

in PvP

Posted by: Tibs.2783

Tibs.2783

I am a faceless nobody as far as tpvp goes, but seeing this list makes me feel good that I have seen, fought and killed 1 v 1 several of the names on this list. Of all of them Tarcis seemed the best warrior and most pleasant of a person.

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Do you have nothing better to do than to make these lists? These are basically lists of “well known players that I think might be best in the game”. The true best players of these classes are not as famous as these players, and I’ve seen people much better at their respective classes than some of these people. There are a lot of duelers in wvw and even king of the hill arenas that could destroy any of these guys. Pease stop posting about your little “group of pros”. It’s getting repetitive.

I don’t mean any disrespect with this post, I just think Backpack is misinformed, please dont ban me again mod.

Edit: I agree with the part about Tarcis though <3. But not Hman he cant even 1v1 me and I suck at the game.

-Teef Teef Teef Teef

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Sorry Backpack! But Beefcheeser is the greatest Warrior player known to man! The most mechanically proficient, strategically sound, and situationally aware player ever to grace Guild Warts 2!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

Posted by: Tibs.2783

Tibs.2783

Do you have nothing better to do than to make these lists? These are basically lists of “well known players that I think might be best in the game”. The true best players of these classes are not as famous as these players, and I’ve seen people much better at their respective classes than some of these people. There are a lot of duelers in wvw and even king of the hill arenas that could destroy any of these guys. Pease stop posting about your little “group of pros”. It’s getting repetitive.

I don’t mean any disrespect with this post, I just think Backpack is misinformed, please dont ban me again mod.

Edit: I agree with the part about Tarcis though <3. But not Hman he cant even 1v1 me and I suck at the game.

-Teef Teef Teef Teef

What the OP is talking about is overall gameplay. He is not talking about 1 v 1 ability, but instead their overall ability to be a team player within their respective Tpvp teams.

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

this list is pretty good except for thadeus, scovex and kaypud lol. and zeromis.

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

-Teef Teef Teef Teef

NA is so dead they have nothing better to do. Never see EU doing this!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: wildfang.9670

wildfang.9670

HERE WE GO BOIZ
NA ONLY
Again this is overall gameplay…….. Well rounded players come out on top… I will put a * next to the best dueler on the list
Warrior:
1.Wakkey
2.Rar
3.Tarcis*
4.Hman

Elementalist:
1.Phantaram*
2.Skovex
3.Thadeus
4.Zoose

Necro:
1.Noscoc*

Engineer:
1.Reevz
2.Backpack*
3.Toker
4.Five Gauge

Rangers: (Idk who is better at duels)
1. Vyndetta
2. Tany

Mesmers:
1. Supcutie
2. Kyra*
3. Ender
4. Zeromis

Thief: (Both Caed and Toker are good at duels, they play very differently)
1. Toker*
2. Caed*
3. Muffinz

Guardian:
1. Kaypud*

just found out nos is ranked 1 been friends with him for ages…. k i’m going back under my rock now .

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I am a faceless nobody as far as tpvp goes, but seeing this list makes me feel good that I have seen, fought and killed 1 v 1 several of the names on this list. Of all of them Tarcis seemed the best warrior and most pleasant of a person.

I think a lot of people are in your position. I think if the game was actually competitive and had better leaderboards, a lot of the top players would be outclassed by people who don’t even do team queues. There are a couple classes that don’t even have one good player currently representing them in North American tournaments.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

lol poor nothingg

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

Why is Kensuda not on there, while someone who loses to Bear’s dps guard 1v1 on stream is on there?

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Sorry Backpack! But Beefcheeser is the greatest Warrior player known to man! The most mechanically proficient, strategically sound, and situationally aware player ever to grace Guild Warts 2!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

awwww I thought you had given up the copy pasta intro/outro and become suprsrs about everything, I R disappoint

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

No surprise that the only 4 mesmers in NA are on this list. Great work.

I think buttmustache transferred to NA this past weekend so you may want to revise every profession’s list to make room for him.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Travesh.3426

Travesh.3426

this list is pretty good except for thadeus, scovex and kaypud lol. and zeromis.

i’m actually amazing at this game, i dont know what youre talking about

in PvP

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Rofl I love American people and their lists

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

in PvP

Posted by: Aqualung.6324

Aqualung.6324

this list is why EU dominates NA.

If thats the best people they have huhuhuhuhu

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

No Ostricheggs, Hibify(plays in EU but is from Canada) and VeeWee for engis?

in PvP

Posted by: pOmf.5216

pOmf.5216

Both Caed and Toker are good at duels, they play very differently)
1. Toker*

dying to a p/p+d/d thief is “playing differently”, the more you know!

2.5k+ tournies, most goodest engie ikea

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Since there is no basis for a constructive discussion here, this thread is now closed.