Tribal Armor's Return?

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Darkchild.9841

Darkchild.9841

Are we ever going to see the return of the light armor set known as the Tribal Armor Set that used to be a PvP reward before the new system took effect. It’s a very nice set of armor and I for one would like to see it’s return.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

And the also removed and partially avaialbel through story but otherwise no chance pieces of mid and heavy…? pls?

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

That armor looks AMAZING. I would love them bringing it back, in whatever form they want. Craftable, PvP, WvW, whatever.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Kahrin.2137

Kahrin.2137

I too would love to see this set come back, in addition to other previously available PVP skins. Especially the Stalwart set; I for one would swap to that set in a heartbeat were it to become available again (the shoulder armor from that set is amazing and very versatile). Be it gems, crafting, or achievement grinding, I’d love to see these skin options come back.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The devs did state at one point that they intended to bring back all the armor pieces that are now unacquirable since the PvP wardrobe changes.

However, that was some time ago and nothing has actually come of it, so its hard to say whether its still something they’re shooting for or not. It may be something that fell by the wayside.

Still, I mean, the skins are there in the game so it seems like it’d be a trivial matter to bring them back. Just throw them on a random vendor somewhere even. Not like its some huge undertaking that would take weeks of development time. I know some people would be upset that they’re “prestige armor” has been “ruined” but seeing how it was never meant to be special armor to begin with, I’d kindly say “get over it” to those people and let everyone enjoy them as was the original intention.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

For the “what it’s worth department” there was a post about it February 19th on Reddit.

Post about the Apostle and Tribal skins

Good question! Last I heard was they were going back in a long time ago, will try and track down what happened here.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Tribal Armor's Return?

in PvP

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Stalwart armor too, please!