Ummm banners for warriors?

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

If you trait for a banner is there nothing but a regen? No increased radius? No reduced cool down? Literally nothing for a banner if you trait for it except regen?

Well can we at least add this to the things that need looked at as well as vamp rune and d/d ele. Please make this 1 of the top things you fix since its simply making 600 radius to 900 and a 20% Cool down reduction.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

If you trait for a banner is there nothing but a regen? No increased radius? No reduced cool down? Literally nothing for a banner if you trait for it except regen?

Well can we at least add this to the things that need looked at as well as vamp rune and d/d ele. Please make this 1 of the top things you fix since its simply making 600 radius to 900 and a 20% Cool down reduction.

is gonna be worthless anyway until shout war gets a shout with stability, going for balanced stance or dolyak signet makes basically no sense…also remember that it’s not a guaranteed rez too but more like a downed healing skill

Obvious solution would be going ele ofc…there’s no point playing any war spec in pvp atm anyway, there is no conquest role where warrior is gonna be first choice, just reroll or wait for some balance…no reason to tryhard anymore

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

is gonna be worthless anyway until shout war gets a shout with stability, going for balanced stance or dolyak signet makes basically no sense…also remember that it’s not a guaranteed rez too but more like a downed healing skill

Obvious solution would be going ele ofc…there’s no point playing any war spec in pvp atm anyway, there is no conquest role where warrior is gonna be first choice, just reroll or wait for some balance…no reason to tryhard anymore

hahahaha right, warrior is my favorite class mostly since its the one ive used form the start. I use my staff ele in tournaments but i would like to play this class for fun at a high level.

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

The cd reduction got removed from the trait after the big skill patch..for whatever reason.Probably cus everyone was running around with banners back then literally,all we could see was banners banners everywhere !

No,i really have no clue why they removed the cd reduction,makes no sense to me banner builds were rarely used at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I think they do that because now shout warriors can also use banners to increase they’re survavibility more and more.
Before the patch you wil lable to chose between banners regen and shouts healing. Now you cna have them both!
That’s why they chose to reduce the healing of shouts and not increase the ranger and reduce the cooldown of banners.

But you can still make a very ecceptional bunker with that 2 traits.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

I think they do that because now shout warriors can also use banners to increase they’re survavibility more and more.
Before the patch you wil lable to chose between banners regen and shouts healing. Now you cna have them both!
That’s why they chose to reduce the healing of shouts and not increase the ranger and reduce the cooldown of banners.

But you can still make a very ecceptional bunker with that 2 traits.

I find it really hard to survive vs condi with a banner shout warrior tryinig to use the banner trait.

If not using the banner your using the remove condi on weapon swap and with rune of the soilder with 3 shouts and sigent of rage you can constantly remove condi. You might be seeing players using banners for 1 vs 1 situations but thats all it is. A gimmic 1 vs 1 thing since banners atm do nothing else and even have a 20 sec cd after it has disappeared from play. Where as some of the shouts you could use have less then a 20 sec cd. Just funny how it all works.