Unranked full with premades.

in PvP

Posted by: Zaruna.3812

Zaruna.3812

Fighting whole guilds on unranked ???? How bad is this player base that you can’t matchup solo queue’d people against other solo queue’d ?
I ended up fighting 5 guildies, with another 1 of their guildies on my team, how fair is that? He was just running around their guildmates not even attacking them.

I don’t really care for an answer. I just wanted to share that if you can’t even get matchmaking right, ranked or not. How would it be entertaining to play ? WvW you guys don’t work on and ignore, PvP you guys work on alot and still sucks, enjoy your day.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

ever think your team mates were a premade?

Ive ran into people who were just like you crying in map chat and when i joined them they already had 3 people partied up. UMMMMMM excuse me you guys are a pre made.

Also you think about how long they might of had to wait? You dont want a answer/reply but there is so many things your not considering. Also snowball effects happen because multiple players didnt play well on your team and multiple players played well on there team.

in PvP

Zaruna.3812

I don’t care if they were, I was solo. Meaning at max 4 players on my team could have been, but from chat it was pretty clear they were not. But even if it would be the case, I would still be a solo player teamed against a 5 premade team, that can use skype and whatnot and build the way and plan everything the way they want to play. in chat it’s not that easy.

Also, snowball effects don’t happen in games where it’s obvious that both sides are equal as in 5 random’s running around trying to do their thing.

Owell ontop of the kitten matchmaking after all these years, I get why PvP is still so dead. Stacks of condi’s on your kitten at all times, players roll engi’s to camp. Goodluck with your esports anet, hilarious.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

If you play serious tourneys for any game you know each game has its own entity. Taking gw2 tourneys for instance. The abjured got handled 1 game by tcg and tcg got hit hard twice. They had 2 really close games out of 5 when there skills are equal.

Also if you know how to play you know your role on the team. If your saying that everyone on your team is running around like chickens. Then maybe your a chicken should practice using your mini map.

All im saying you cant expect anything to be perfect and not to mention not all premades are good, not all players in a team are good and you might of been in a 2-2-1 premade. Lastly esports is based on a 5 vs 5. Not aveage solo players queing together.

in PvP

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

I often have what seemingly look like full premade against me but after the game starts it appears it is 3-2 team while my team is 3-1-1.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Zaruna, I’m not saying you’re wrong, but there are already countless threads about the whole “solo vs premade” complain, and all of those in which Justin checked the match history showed a HUGE difference between the player’s subjective experience and the actual match-making data. It’s been a horrible couple of weeks for premades, because the devs listened to these (mostly) unfounded complains, which Justin just stated was probably a mistake.

On Friday I lowered the inflated MMR parties receive from +5% per member to +2% per member. I believe the initial value of +5% was too high, and we were aiming to overshoot due to the bad perception of solo vs pre-made. The drop to 2% was based on data from the beta ladder.

Sometimes, good players tend to be so organized it looks like they teamed up, sometimes you are matched up with a 4-man party, and is it really difficult to imagine that sore losers would blame the MM to deny their own failure? I’m not at all saying it is what you have experienced, but a good portion of this kind of threads fall into that category. I hope they add a tool to see who teamed up with who in the end of the game, so that we finally get over this non-sense.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

All im saying you cant expect anything to be perfect and not to mention not all premades are good, not all players in a team are good and you might of been in a 2-2-1 premade. Lastly esports is based on a 5 vs 5. Not aveage solo players queing together.

That’s true. Every one here assumes that premade means superior organization skills, clean voice communication and ESL-level rotations. I play in a bad premade, and we often lose to good players in a 3-2 or 3-1-1 party. But that’s not really the point.

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

I think a lot of ppl try unranked to learn and they have guild mates so they gp up. To be honest for the past few nights I have had better win ratio on the side that’s not gped than be on the gped side in ranked Q.
I think your mmr get bumped up when you q as a gp. So a 4,1 v 1,1,1,1,1 match the 5 solo would have higher MMR than the 4,1. If everyone of the solo are good players you are almost better off on that solo side.

in PvP

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Can confirm, I win more games solo or in a party of 2. When I am partied up with 3 or 4 others, we’re matched against better players who wipe the floor with us.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

I think your mmr get bumped up when you q as a gp. So a 4,1 v 1,1,1,1,1 match the 5 solo would have higher MMR than the 4,1. If everyone of the solo are good players you are almost better off on that solo side.

Yes, they changed the MMR boost you get by teaming up something like a month ago, resulting in some very unbalanced premade vs premade match-ups. Justin just changed it back last Friday so I’ll try to play in full premade again to see how it goes now.

The quote:

On Friday I lowered the inflated MMR parties receive from +5% per member to +2% per member. I believe the initial value of +5% was too high, and we were aiming to overshoot due to the bad perception of solo vs pre-made. The drop to 2% was based on data from the beta ladder.

Could that may be what you noticed this weekend?

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

I don’t mind premades if I’m solo queueing unless it’s like the high-end tourney teams. Most other teams are completely beatable as long as you and the other people on your team understand where to go and why.

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

I think a lot of ppl try unranked to learn and they have guild mates so they gp up. To be honest for the past few nights I have had better win ratio on the side that’s not gped than be on the gped side in ranked Q.

Oh, well that explains a lot. We just had like a ridiculous lose streak over the last few days. Most of us haven’t been playing for more than a few months, so we try to run together for fun. But it’s pretty discouraging when you’re losing every single game even when you’re actually trying your best to coordinate. It was only when we solo queued separately out of frustration that we managed to bring our wins back to nearly 50%…

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Gotta love those premades on Courtyard…

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Gotta love those premades on Courtyard…

best tryhards ever

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

saw this coming. premades have always ruined non competetive matches for any game. anet seems intent on trying to remake the whole system and not looking into history.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

saw this coming. premades have always ruined non competetive matches for any game. anet seems intent on trying to remake the whole system and not looking into history.

People just like to whine when they lose games.
If its not the premades its the match making.

Lemme tell ya, matchmaking is never going to be perfect too.

If its not matchmaking its profession x is too over powered.
Profession balance isn’t going to be perfect either.

Bunch of whiners whining when they don’t get there way.

Nothing wrong with losing to a premade every now and then, all it does is notify you, that your not the best player in the game. The best players in the game are the ones that you see beating you constantly, and them being premade helps them beat you which makes them appear as the best players in the game. Albeit, its possible to be the best thief in game, but since your solo que and you don’t win games, nobody recognizes you as the best thief even though you are, its just because your not winning games.

For example, Cruuk, he promotes himself as best thief NA, do you see him on any teams? Sure he may lose games, mainly because he’s not in a premade, but just because he loses games doesn’t mean he’s not the best thief NA.

Just because someone is part of the winning team, doesn’t make them the best at profession x.

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Lol you have to be trolling.

Cruuk isn’t on a team for a very good reason. He’s incredibly predictable and his build is selfish.

in PvP

Posted by: Quintoozla.7893

Quintoozla.7893

Why yall take unranked games so serious? You guys arent even being ranked, hence unranked.

Course your being trolled by premades, they there to troll you all day in unranked.

Just like how good players, solo, troll newbs in hotjoins all day.

You want the fair games play ranked.

Dont worry, I scared all the premades away, they dont want me losing the game, but coming out of the game with a finisher on there kitten dead screenshot style because I wooped there kitten .

They prefer to own newb solo que’ers who think just because its unranked it means easier wins….
WRONG dude.
Unranked does not equal easy wins.
Hotjoins does not equal place for newbs to practice PvP.
Ranked equals good fair games, plus you get a mini llama for your dedication to the game.
Only idiots do hotjoins and unranked. Only time you should do hotjoin is to do your daily.

Unranked is easier wins for the trolls thats all too it, yall need to learn and stop getting farmed lol.

I seriously doubt you scare anybody at all.

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

I solo queue in ranked because I see absolutely zero reason to play unranked. Unranked has disgusting skyhammer.

Really what is the point of unranked? Am I supposed to care if I win or lose in ranked? Without any visible measurement of my rating or progression, there is no weight to ranked matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Zaruna, I’m not saying you’re wrong, but there are already countless threads about the whole “solo vs premade” complain, and all of those in which Justin checked the match history showed a HUGE difference between the player’s subjective experience and the actual match-making data.

Lolwhat. There was a difference between subjective and actual winrate. Numbers of premades, and especially partial premades was big, really big.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Zaruna.3812

Zaruna, I’m not saying you’re wrong, but there are already countless threads about the whole “solo vs premade” complain, and all of those in which Justin checked the match history showed a HUGE difference between the player’s subjective experience and the actual match-making data. It’s been a horrible couple of weeks for premades, because the devs listened to these (mostly) unfounded complains, which Justin just stated was probably a mistake.

Sometimes, good players tend to be so organized it looks like they teamed up, sometimes you are matched up with a 4-man party, and is it really difficult to imagine that sore losers would blame the MM to deny their own failure? I’m not at all saying it is what you have experienced, but a good portion of this kind of threads fall into that category. I hope they add a tool to see who teamed up with who in the end of the game, so that we finally get over this non-sense.

In my case, they were all in the same guild, even 1 of the same guild I had in my team, they even straight out said they were premade. And considering it’s a PvP guild and it having 1 of their mates on my team, i’d say he was solo aswell. So at most it was either 3-1-1 vs 5, or the others were solo too. either way best case, I would still be solo, and that’s already a fail. If they do megaservers to increase population and they still can’t make a decent matchup, ranked or not. What else should I be doing then to call them out for it? The queue times are always around 2min, I don’t even feel like anything is happening to look for a better suited matchup. premades straight out vote for courtyard if it’s available, and if not, it’s really not hard to win this kind of mode with a good team setup making it useless to even try to compete, sadly for some reason I can’t even seem to be able to leave a map I don’t want to play anymore, so again, what else can I do?

in PvP

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

i play 90% of my games as a solo player and dont oftenly come up against premades myself but i do talk to my team ask builds/playstyles and let them know my plan and surprise surprise we get called premades, its really amazing how effective a little bit of communication can be if you use it.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

i play 90% of my games as a solo player and dont oftenly come up against premades myself but i do talk to my team ask builds/playstyles and let them know my plan and surprise surprise we get called premades, its really amazing how effective a little bit of communication can be if you use it.

Eh…that’s not how you get called a premade.

But when you go to courtyard and you see a beginning message by the like of
“Character name vs Team name” then you just know you are in premade. At least this is the only time i say something in map chat.

in PvP

Stand The Wall.6987

Nothing wrong with losing to a premade every now and then.

edit – original post idiotic.

Nope. Unranked exists so hotjoin will not be full of premades (tsk tsk). Otherwise you would be forcing players to not play with one another. This way the casual players will have room to grow (lol) and not be chased off. Its brilliant really. Kudos anet.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

in PvP

Sorel.4870

Zaruna, I’m not saying you’re wrong, but there are already countless threads about the whole “solo vs premade” complain, and all of those in which Justin checked the match history showed a HUGE difference between the player’s subjective experience and the actual match-making data.

Lolwhat. There was a difference between subjective and actual winrate. Numbers of premades, and especially partial premades was big, really big.

I think you’re referring to the threads I was talking about in my previous post. For example, take a look at this one:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Recent-matchmaking-issues/first

In this thread, you’ll find one guy complaining about solo-vs-premade-why? while it was 5 matches out of 70, and another complains when it was 4 times out of 173! And most of them are against 3-man premade! See what I mean?

in PvP

Rednik.3809

In this thread, you’ll find one guy complaining about solo-vs-premade-why? while it was 5 matches out of 70, and another complains when it was 4 times out of 173! And most of them are against 3-man premade! See what I mean?

I guess you talking about those
>_Of the 175 games only 4 times were you stacked against pre-mades and did not have an equivalent pre-made on your team_
>_Of the 72 games you played, only three had you stacked against premades (11111 vs 311, 11111 vs 311, 2111 vs 32). Every other instance involving premades also had your team with an equivalent premade_
As you can see, there must be a lot of premades. And being in situation “we have premade and they have premade too” not helping, because in all things being equivalent premade>group of soloers.
Current system still giving you a straight disadvantage for playing solo, all for sake of saving dying teamQ. I wonder how fast it will flop if soloQ will be returned.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Sorel.4870

I guess you talking about those
>Of the 175 games only 4 times were you stacked against pre-mades and did not have an equivalent pre-made on your team
>Of the 72 games you played, only three had you stacked against premades (11111 vs 311, 11111 vs 311, 2111 vs 32). Every other instance involving premades also had your team with an equivalent premade
As you can see, there must be a lot of premades. And being in situation “we have premade and they have premade too” not helping, because in all things being equivalent premade>group of soloers.

Well, now you’re being unreasonable. The current system allows you to queue up in any party size you want. But there are not enough players and the skill spectrum is too wide to have only 5-5, 32-32 and 11111-11111 matches while maintaining decent MM and small queue times! And what about 4-man groups? The main complain I see is about having a group of solos being destroyed by a full premade, which I showed does not often happen. But when I queue solo, I don’t mind being the 5th member of a guild premade.

Current system still giving you a straight disadvantage for playing solo, all for sake of saving dying teamQ. I wonder how fast it will flop if soloQ will be returned.

You’re idealizing the old soloq. I remember 15min+ queue times, unbalanced matches, players with no idea about rotations whatsoever. The good solo players queued in tpvp: 2min queue time, and real pvp experience. And how unfair is it to have a queue that caters exclusively to solo players, and not to players who like to play with one or two friends? Do you really think you’re at a disadvantage when you fight a 2-man “premade”? Soloq was saved from itself, good riddance.

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

Can confirm the system is still…questionable. 2 days ago while duo-queueing with a friend I faced the Abjured in Unranked. We thought it was funny because we knew our combined MMR was high, but I mean, kitten . It would be nice if Anet would try just a little harder to make proper matches…I know it’s been argued there’s a trade off between matchmaking and queue times but I feel like most people wouldn’t mind waiting longer to face even teams. Maybe unranked uses a slightly less specific algorithm that ranked. Idk.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Eh…that’s not how you get called a premade.

But when you go to courtyard and you see a beginning message by the like of
“Character name vs Team name” then you just know you are in premade. At least this is the only time i say something in map chat.

because right click on names in b tab is too high skill i guess…

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Rednik.3809

Well, now you’re being unreasonable. The current system allows you to queue up in any party size you want. But there are not enough players and the skill spectrum is too wide to have only 5-5, 32-32 and 11111-11111 matches while maintaining decent MM and small queue times! And what about 4-man groups?

And what exactly that situation stopping from separating solo and teamQ? Just add old soloQ and everybody is happy now. Want to play solo – go to soloQ and dont worry about teams at all, have nothing against to be spare meat for partial teams – go to teamQ and unranked. Only disadvantage here is rapid dying of team modes because of lack of players, because they are not forced anymore to play it, lol.

25 charracters

in PvP

rotten.9753

because right click on names in b tab is too high skill i guess…

You still cannot distinguish a 3-2 team from a full premade with that.

in PvP

rotten.9753

And what exactly that situation stopping from separating solo and teamQ? Just add old soloQ and everybody is happy now. Want to play solo – go to soloQ and dont worry about teams at all, have nothing against to be spare meat for partial teams – go to teamQ and unranked. Only disadvantage here is rapid dying of team modes because of lack of players, because they are not forced anymore to play it, lol.

In the old system, soloQ was only for solo players and teamQ allowed any team size but encouraged full premades.

in PvP

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

solo q should go back to being solo q, not premades and at

in PvP

Sorel.4870

Well, now you’re being unreasonable. The current system allows you to queue up in any party size you want. But there are not enough players and the skill spectrum is too wide to have only 5-5, 32-32 and 11111-11111 matches while maintaining decent MM and small queue times! And what about 4-man groups?

Old soloq had less player than teamq, hence the longer queues, so teamq would probably be fine. And no, if soloq was restored, it would mean one or two extra queues, which as you said would divide the player base more, and it STILL does not solve one of the main problems I had with soloq. You didn’t quote that part, but what about the players who like to duoq, trioq? Should we add a “partial-premadeq” too? I can understand that certain solo players want a game type where they don’t have to think about their rotation and still win, but there is practice for that purpose! I do play solo quite often, but I don’t see why Anet should cater for my needs more than those of small premade teams.

in PvP

Stand The Wall.6987

So what would be a fair compromise here? Only allow a max premade of 3 people to join unranked?

Is waiting the extra minute worth a better quality match?

in PvP

Posted by: Luki.8941

Luki.8941

I would say that sometimes you probably can get unlucky and get full team vs you ( i think it is very rare). Most of time like it been proved before it just our perception after lost fight. Ranked Arena is meant to be played in teams that is honest truth.
But system here implemented and objectives makes solo que good in my opinion.

There is always solution if you do not want to be stomped get friends and sign with them. Even one or two can make difference so you can win more often and enjoy it better.

Rariz (Ranger) , Bazinek (Engineer)
YouTube channel RarizGaming Gw2/Heroes of the storm Beta
http://youtu.be/W7hWjRetPDo?list=PLDSrFjXKFzmkxIY-VsFFESqLFgrnBEFhg

in PvP

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

Why not just make ranked have the option for premades but unranked is only solo queue?

Seems like the obvious solution to me.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

Why not just make ranked have the option for premades but unranked is only solo queue?

As often, the obvious solution is too simple to be the good one. What happens to those who play with friends but want to try a silly build? Or a silly team composition, just to have fun (quick reminder: we’re actually playing to have fun)? Or those who really want to play with their friend who is a lot better/worse than they are themselves? I personally think ranked/unranked is a much better solution than soloq/teamq. A lot of people complain about getting people on their team with silly builds or not knowing their profession very well, but isn’t that the point? In ranked, if you play in a 3-2-man party, you’re expected to know what you’re doing, out of respect for the rest of your team. Let the opportunity for these teams to get to experience something else.

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

As often, the obvious solution is too simple to be the good one. What happens to those who play with friends but want to try a silly build? Or a silly team composition, just to have fun (quick reminder: we’re actually playing to have fun)? Or those who really want to play with their friend who is a lot better/worse than they are themselves? I personally think ranked/unranked is a much better solution than soloq/teamq. A lot of people complain about getting people on their team with silly builds or not knowing their profession very well, but isn’t that the point? In ranked, if you play in a 3-2-man party, you’re expected to know what you’re doing, out of respect for the rest of your team. Let the opportunity for these teams to get to experience something else.

You just described hot join perfectly. That’s literally what’s it’s there for (well, one of the reason).

For people that want fair and competitive solo queue, there isn’t currently an option.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

You just described hot join perfectly. That’s literally what’s it’s there for (well, one of the reason).

For people that want fair and competitive solo queue, there isn’t currently an option.

Yes, there is ranked. If you read this thread, you’ll see I don’t believe in the “solo vs premade” conspiracy theory. I myself queue solo in ranked regularly, and get fairly good matches most of the time. It’s not “soloq” exactly because you occasionally face 2-3-man parties, but you’re glad you have this option when you are in the 2-3-man party!

Now, of course we can have different views of what queues are for. But if, like me, you want to play with a team of IRL friends with a funny composition, but you all know the conquest rotations pretty well, you can’t possibly go to hotjoin! You can’t even be all in the same team. Even when I try to go to a hotjoin match with only one friend, we end up destroying the other team so much (they are beginners, THAT’S what it’s for) that they won’t even let us be on the same team the following match. For me, unranked is a plaice you can get real matches with people of your skill level, but in a more casual manner, which is fine. When I get a venom-share thief on my team in unranked, I’m not even mad! I try to be near him and make the most creative use of the venoms, since you don’t get to play that very often. People complain about the meta being stale and everyone playing the same builds, so why shouldn’t unranked be the place to get away from this meta a bit?

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

Yes, there is ranked. If you read this thread, you’ll see I don’t believe in the “solo vs premade” conspiracy theory. I myself queue solo in ranked regularly, and get fairly good matches most of the time. It’s not “soloq” exactly because you occasionally face 2-3-man parties, but you’re glad you have this option when you are in the 2-3-man party!

Now, of course we can have different views of what queues are for. But if, like me, you want to play with a team of IRL friends with a funny composition, but you all know the conquest rotations pretty well, you can’t possibly go to hotjoin! You can’t even be all in the same team. Even when I try to go to a hotjoin match with only one friend, we end up destroying the other team so much (they are beginners, THAT’S what it’s for) that they won’t even let us be on the same team the following match. For me, unranked is a plaice you can get real matches with people of your skill level, but in a more casual manner, which is fine. When I get a venom-share thief on my team in unranked, I’m not even mad! I try to be near him and make the most creative use of the venoms, since you don’t get to play that very often. People complain about the meta being stale and everyone playing the same builds, so why shouldn’t unranked be the place to get away from this meta a bit?

The main reason is as stated before. You may not prefer to play the way you are describing anywhere but unranked, but people that want a real solo queue have no other option.

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

The main reason is as stated before. You may not prefer to play the way you are describing anywhere but unranked, but people that want a real solo queue have no other option.

^

in PvP

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

Idk. For the most part i haven’t had any issues. been going hardcore in unranked for the past 2 days. Havent seen but maybe 3 complete stomps, and that was just cause my team sucked. They weren’t as good, its w/e.

HOWEVER

I did run into a guild that group qued kitten too last night. It also looked like their eng was using macros too. We got completely stomped there was literally nothing we could do.

They were obv in skype or soemthing as the coordination was too good, and whenever i tried to ninja/make a play on one of the points magically 3 of them weren’t too far behind

They also all had the same guild tag.

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

I solo queue in ranked because I see absolutely zero reason to play unranked. Unranked has disgusting skyhammer.

Really what is the point of unranked? Am I supposed to care if I win or lose in ranked? Without any visible measurement of my rating or progression, there is no weight to ranked matches.

I would also like to know what the point of unranked is. It seems to just split the player base and make matchmaking 100% worse as the player base is half the size.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: aimasira.3786

aimasira.3786

I would also like to know what the point of unranked is. It seems to just split the player base and make matchmaking 100% worse as the player base is half the size.

the ranked was made in order to have competitions and give rewards that they have done twice
cause of that they had to made the unranked also for ppl or teams that wanted to practice against others without ruining there score

despite that i believe they should re-add the solo queue while keeping the others

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

the ranked was made in order to have competitions and give rewards that they have done twice
cause of that they had to made the unranked also for ppl or teams that wanted to practice against others without ruining there score

despite that i believe they should re-add the solo queue while keeping the others

They could just disable ranked off-season. Everyone gets put in unranked —> better queues, better matches?

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

aimasira.3786

They could just disable ranked off-season. Everyone gets put in unranked —> better queues, better matches?

yes indeed ranked has no point off season, only for the leaderboards that i personally believe that has to change in order to have any point

(edited by aimasira.3786)

in PvP

rotten.9753

yes indeed ranked has no point off season, only for the leaderboards that i personally believe that has to change in order to have any point

Just turn on standard models.

in PvP

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

Only if they disable the really annoying maps (Skyhammer, Courtyard) on unranked.

in PvP

aimasira.3786

Only if they disable the really annoying maps (Skyhammer, Courtyard) on unranked.

annoying for you but not for others.
there are 10 ppl that are able to decide their favorite map, that gives you also the opportunity to vote yourself on equal matters