Warrior's Healing Signet Hasn't Changed

in PvP

Posted by: manysongsgw.2931

manysongsgw.2931

I’m still not going to pop it to get resistance for 6s (which can be ripped or converted).

If the goal is to make the skill active rather than passive, reduce the passive healing by 50% (or some number around there) and increase the active heal. You can make it conditional for skillful play like:

Suggestion 1
Passive: gain 150 health per second
Active: heal yourself for 4000, for 8 seconds, your next successful burst skill heals you for 5000, if it misses, you don’t receive the 5000 heal, (cleansing ire procs before the heal)

Suggestion 2
Active: gain 800 health per second over the next 10s

Those are just a few suggestions, and both have counter-play. Feel free to list other suggestions below.

Guild Wars 1 Player of 4+ years
IGN: Valkyrie Friisong
Lvl 80 Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Numbers will change, start worrying about the numbers after functionality has been decided upon.

They won’t be able to balance the numbers until they have the core trait functionalities set in stone.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

I agree, we need to wait the entire stats spread across every build/amulet to understand better.

For example healing power from celestial and Defense line had a great impact, after the change, everything will be different.

So yes, numbers will change.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

They basically just gave you a reason to use it, as an “o-kitten” button. It’s fine as is.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I’m still not going to pop it to get resistance for 6s (which can be ripped or converted).

If the goal is to make the skill active rather than passive, reduce the passive healing by 50% (or some number around there) and increase the active heal. You can make it conditional for skillful play like:

Suggestion 1
Active: heal yourself for 4000, for 8 seconds, your next successful burst skill heals you for 5000, if it misses, you don’t receive the 5000 heal, (cleansing ire procs before the heal)

Suggestion 2
Active: gain 800 health per second over the next 10s

Those are just a few suggestions, and both have counter-play. Feel free to list other suggestions below.

I thought they said they were reducing the passive heal from sig.

From Dulfy’s notes:
“Healing Signet regen is going to get lowered but you gain Resistance for 6s when you use it, making you immune to conditions.”

in PvP

Posted by: manysongsgw.2931

manysongsgw.2931

So yes, numbers will change.

I understand what we saw wasn’t final, but I’m giving them feedback on what they have shown. They said they want it to be more active, but giving resistance for 6s won’t make it as active than it already is.

I thought they said they were reducing the passive heal from sig.

From Dulfy’s notes:
“Healing Signet regen is going to get lowered but you gain Resistance for 6s when you use it, making you immune to conditions.”

Yes they said they were going to reduce it, but that’s more of a nerf than improving the skill or changing it to be more active. My suggestions allow the skill to be more active and still be a viable heal.

Guild Wars 1 Player of 4+ years
IGN: Valkyrie Friisong
Lvl 80 Warrior