Warriors in competitive sPvP???

in PvP

Posted by: SrDebon.6049

SrDebon.6049

Well, I only want to know when will be able to see warriors in competitive sPvP teams. I was surprised to see the warrior class is the most useless in tournaments and the few ppl who use it, go all with same greatsword build.

I wonder know if Anet is aware of this problem………

in PvP

Posted by: Trevos.6473

Trevos.6473

Something happened last night, because there was no team in tpvp without warrior. Most teams had 2 of them.

in PvP

SrDebon.6049

In paid tournaments? I don´t belive it…..

I would like to see more viable warriors builds. For example Guardians (my second class) have 6 or 7 to use in sPvP….. Few players I see as warriors go with greatsword and the same 3 buttons build.

in PvP

Posted by: Aragiel.6132

Aragiel.6132

i have seen many teams using warrior over Theif. Not only lately.. and to be honest, i have seen warriors that literaly destroyed everything what they touched..

dont forget its a team composition and general strategy whats making warriors usefull, not all classes composition can use same strategy. sometimes you need to change it based on your setup.

in PvP

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Honestly, any team should have a Warrior AND a Thief. Simply because you need an initiator AND a finisher.

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

in PvP

SrDebon.6049

Class like guardians, ele, etc have initiators and finishers……. Don´t need warriors or thiefs to do it. I would like to know a good team with warrior. In Europe the best teams go without warrior.

in PvP

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Class like guardians, ele, etc have initiators and finishers……. Don´t need warriors or thiefs to do it. I would like to know a good team with warrior. In Europe the best teams go without warrior.

No like pushing people out of a point so the possibility of a come back isn’t so little. That’s what I meant by initiator. Guardians have to stay in point and Ele’s are kinda hard.

If your team can only stay alive that’s pointless. Aggression is way too important in conquest.

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

in PvP

Posted by: Stin.9781

Stin.9781

I haveiseen quite some teams run warrior, he is good as a bruiser. I ussualy want to be paired with warrior if i got one in my team(im a thief), as it brings great results with him surviving and dealing great damage, while i pick out weakened people faster. But actualy guardians can do that too with more, cc instead of damage. Its up to you, more damage or more control over the target

Former Devils Inside Thief R43