We're back up again premades boiizzz!

in PvP

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

Cause how can a solo-quer expect decent matchmaking?

in PvP

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

inb4 a premade player telling you:

“GW2 is meant to be played with frineds: You shouldn’t climb alone!”

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Solo queuers are even more cannon fodder than they were in previous seasons.

RIP

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

RIP

S1 matchmaking was always team favored compared to S2/S3 being really soloq favored (playing with more people was detrimental), I don’t know why anyone is surprised now that we’ve gone back to S1 matchmaking why it wouldn’t be team favored again.

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

RIP

S1 matchmaking was always team favored compared to S2/S3 being really soloq favored (playing with more people was detrimental), I don’t know why anyone is surprised now that we’ve gone back to S1 matchmaking why it wouldn’t be team favored again.

Only true if you had a good MMR otherwise you might want to rewrite that.

in PvP

Posted by: John.8507

John.8507

Yes faced premade team. It was meant to be that only happened when 3 or more of you were partied. Not 2 or less.

This is a bug

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Yes faced premade team. It was meant to be that only happened when 3 or more of you were partied. Not 2 or less.

This is a bug

just lol

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

RIP

How?

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Havent you realized it yet? Soloqueuers are padding for premades only. Thats the whole reason for your existence. To fill up that spot, to make queues fast for premades.

Live with it, or quit gw2 pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Havent you realized it yet? Soloqueuers are padding for premades only. Thats the whole reason for your existence. To fill up that spot, to make queues fast for premades.

Live with it, or quit gw2 pvp.

100% correct, and I bet unranked is pretty fun right now assuming most decent premades are in ranked atm

in PvP

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

Can confirm, unranked games are pretty balanced and fun atm :P

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

beat some Steve Irwin themed full premade team yesterday. Premades mean nothing really. Terrible players playing together are still terrible.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

beat some Steve Irwin themed full premade team yesterday. Premades mean nothing really. Terrible players playing together are still terrible.

Correct.

Bet you wouldnt have laughed so much if that premade was on your team though.

I really dont care much about premades on enemy team side. Most premades arent that good actually.

But sadly, most of the time, Im the padding to a really really bad guild team that wants to do… idk… daily, guild missions, whatever. Most premades I get matched with, are so bad, I sometimes think that its just badly designed bots, they remind me so much of GW1’s JQ bots.
Remember those bots? You know, the ones if you stood at stairs or corners, they just kept running into you until you killed them? ^^

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Eh when will all these premades get outta unranked and go do ranked, isn’t that where they belong?

in PvP

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Man, the community is so iffy on these things.

One on hand, you got topics like this one.

On the other, you have the “Do not take these 15 seconds away from me” crowd.

Complain about premades, yet when given the tools to fight against one, they are not acceptable.

Teh Ouchies

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I have solo queued for 15 games and duo queue for 5.

My winrate is currently 73%, I don’t really see an issue with solo queue at the moment.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

RIP

How?

When enough players realise with the S1 style Match Making trying to give you even matches, then tanking your MMR to get easier opponents and win streaking afterwards will encourage players to throw games in soloq. Then teaming up in a premade to stomp others.

It wont matter if you are a good player, In solo Q you could easily get one team mate who will be planning to AFK to lower his/her MMR, thereby screwing you over.

If this hasnt happened to you yet in soloq….give it time it will unless ANET does something to prevent it.

Human Nature is shaped by the rules and incentives put in place. We saw it with MMR smurfing, we saw it when people would farm stronghold for fast easy pip generation and we saw it with MMR tanking in prev seasons. We will see it again.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Heyo, [insert complaint we’ve heard a thousand times here]. See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya o/

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

You can progress as a solo queuer… I would say that solo queueing is the best way to grow as a player because you have to rely on your own rotations to make a difference. Notice I said rotations not mechanics, focus more on where you need to be and how you can change the tides of the game. I have progressed to legend solo q every season with builds that are far from being meta. In solo queue rotations and placement are more important than build imo.

Delpfine Drake