Why the buff to War/thief?

in PvP

Posted by: Coolguy.8702

Coolguy.8702

They were fine before the patch. All this even did was add more power creep to the game. Please reverse the buffs

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

There seem to be about as many opinions as people have anal sphincters around here.

in PvP

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

Warrior was not fine. They sucked, from my solo Q to diamond, if there is a warriro on their team, I win, if there is 1 on my team, I lose. I can remember there is only 1 game this is not the case. With that said, after the buff, they still suck.

Thief was viable, but only if the player do what it suppose to do with thief, that is rotate, decap, and quickly helping teammate to kill the opponent. I do think a small buff is good. You can say it might not be necessary since they kill all the bunker spec and removed the bunker stats. But they way over buff it. It’s way op now.

The buff on necro was the worst. Necro was strong pre-patch, yet they still buff it while nerfing everything else. I don’t understand the Anet’s logic at all.

I can only hope they make adjustment before s2 starts, otherwise we are down to 3 or 4 classes in s2, which is worse than s1’s meta.

in PvP

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Anet never makes a proper balance patch in just one “patch”. They do it step by step, and if we are lucky, in the end, we get something balance-ish. If we are not, we get S1 after HoT release. I still wonder how did they miss the important points that needed balance, and focused on just +- power. There are skills/traits/ utilities that should’ve been reworked. Not buffed. Reworked.

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Warrior got nerfed dude

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

They were fine before the patch. All this even did was add more power creep to the game. Please reverse the buffs

Thief was made useless in PvE due to all other classes’ DPS coming up and Anet won’t split for PvP

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Warrior needed buffs, thief needed QoL tweaks, necro was more than fine…. so what did they do?

Barely gave anything to warrior, overbuffed thief on areas that were not needed, necro is a kittening OP joke faceroll machine now

Stella Truth Seeker