Win lose lose win lose lose

in PvP

Posted by: rbbthole.9074

rbbthole.9074

1 Win 2 Lose.. The whole time.. Anet can you really call this s3 an improvement? I’m a decent solo player and I really need to understand… I mean I already got the legendary backpack, so there aren’t many reason for me to play spvp, but sometimes I want to test my skill in a “competitive” format and I always end up regretting this choice…

WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

maybe you’re just not that good man?

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Or maybe you can’t read the forum, which is full of countless posts like this from different people?

Blaming the player, who already reached legendary 2x in the previous 2 seasons (evident from having the legendary back piece) while you yourself have unlikely done so is not the first thing to do. The matchmaker has issues.

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

You know…a 50% winrate means the matchmaker does exactly what its supposed to do: removing the element of randomness)
If it tried to make you win we would just have s2 again, including MMrhell
The only alternative is complete RNG. In that case you would have a 50% winrate (theoretically) and wins and losses clustered.
But it would also mean unfair treatment to an unlucky minority of players.
We will eventually have to decide what we want.
Fair treatment or equal treatment of every player.
Both is not possible.

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Or maybe you can’t read the forum, which is full of countless posts like this from different people?

Blaming the player, who already reached legendary 2x in the previous 2 seasons (evident from having the legendary back piece) while you yourself have unlikely done so is not the first thing to do. The matchmaker has issues.

First of all, the players who actually log in and post on the official forums probably only represent like 25% of the overall PvP population.
Second of all, it does not matter how well you did the last two seasons because the matchmaking has been changed and has been overall improved to place you with players of the appropriate skill level.
In-fact, this season is an appropriate representation of your actual skill level compared to any other season in guildwars2 history and each upcoming season will continue to be a better representation as the MMR system improves, which it has been.
So stop complaining, get off the forums, and play the game for fun or quit and go outside and stop bothering the rest of us.

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

1 Win 2 Lose.. The whole time.. Anet can you really call this s3 an improvement? I’m a decent solo player and I really need to understand… I mean I already got the legendary backpack, so there aren’t many reason for me to play spvp, but sometimes I want to test my skill in a “competitive” format and I always end up regretting this choice…

WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN LOSE LOSE WIN

i feel your pain ranked is about to make me quit game all together

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

First of all, the players who actually log in and post on the official forums probably only represent like 25% of the overall PvP population.
Second of all, it does not matter how well you did the last two seasons because the matchmaking has been changed and has been overall improved to place you with players of the appropriate skill level.
In-fact, this season is an appropriate representation of your actual skill level compared to any other season in guildwars2 history and each upcoming season will continue to be a better representation as the MMR system improves, which it has been.
So stop complaining, get off the forums, and play the game for fun or quit and go outside and stop bothering the rest of us.

25%, not really. I think 5% is really pushing it already. If you ask people about match making in game you get very different answers from people raging on forum because they keep losing.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

in PvP

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

You know…a 50% winrate means the matchmaker does exactly what its supposed to do: removing the element of randomness)
If it tried to make you win we would just have s2 again, including MMrhell
The only alternative is complete RNG. In that case you would have a 50% winrate (theoretically) and wins and losses clustered.
But it would also mean unfair treatment to an unlucky minority of players.
We will eventually have to decide what we want.
Fair treatment or equal treatment of every player.
Both is not possible.

Untrue, 50% =/= matchmaking is doing what it is suppose to do. Matchmaking is suppose to give you quality competitive matches where games are close and you have an equal chance of losing/winning (50%). However, I think most complaints are that 50% mean you blow the other team one match and you get blown out the next match. Hence 50% win/lost rate.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Well i am in diamond atm and i think matchmaking is crap. It is not fun to 500-100 stomp other team nor it is fun to watch your team getting spawn camped all match. I do not believe that putting teams together so one has extremely good chance to win and other extremely high chance to lose is good for pvp or fun for anyone.

Yeah, skill may matter if you put amber guy in diamond match but matches within same division are stupidly lopsided on purpose and your skill doesn’t mean crap.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Match people on an “appropriate” skill level. That’s cute interpretor. I guess my skill level is watching my other 4 teammates quadruple cap home at start. yeah for sure an esl strat that will be widely used this year.

Infact there skill level is so close i had to break out my OP pure zerk shatter mesmer that i haven’t used in years. just ignore the 1vs3 and 1vs2 i’ve been doing with the skill level set so close they must of been bot’s.

Anyway enough joking around.

-There profession balance is throwing off people’s MMR. which in turn is screwing with match making. (basically there putting people higher on the MMR ladder then they should be due to passive carries)
-They did not reset MMR. which was pretty clueless, since some people where working on there professional achiements and lost. which lowered there MMR.
-There TTK is to high which makes low to mid tiers a gaint zerg fest.
-They should of set every player as: Hasn’t played for 1 month. this would of prevented the people getting carried to legendary on the easy road. (in most cases there the ones saying MM is fine)

I’m sure there are more reasons that just what ive seen so far.

(edited by Highlie.7641)

in PvP

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Same here, getting 1 win out of 3-4 loose streaks, took me 5 days to get emerald 2 ….. and this is coming from a ruby/diamond player the previous seasons ….

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

x13 legendary tied for 13th ez on dh only

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in PvP

Posted by: Cyanon.1928

Cyanon.1928

50% win chance is actually a representation of a fair matchmaking system.

to get 55,60,65% or more you have to actually be good at the game.

So, if u cant handle that. Just quit. Evolution is about adaptation. You either adapt or ur gone.

good luck.