You Should Apologize for Season 1

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

what make sense is make ppl get legit something.
If you make it legit, you’ll won’t have trouble to make it again, else maybe you are one of thoose

^^this

every single good player i know that hit legend can easily reach it again w/o breaking sweat, many of them don’t even care about leagues that much, only about pro league

You will have trouble as a solo queuer as the odds are against you in every match. Since every match there is the possibility of getting 4 scrubs on your team or getting a afk’er unless they remove forced 50 % win ratio it would be near impossible to get back up to legend. (Though the anounced winstreak pips might help)

Those people can literary 1v3 for a while…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

If you make it legit, you’ll won’t have trouble to make it again, else maybe you are one of thoose

^^this

every single good player i know that hit legend can easily reach it again w/o breaking sweat, many of them don’t even care about leagues that much, only about pro league

You will have trouble as a solo queuer as the odds are against you in every match. Since every match there is the possibility of getting 4 scrubs on your team or getting a afk’er unless they remove forced 50 % win ratio it would be near impossible to get back up to legend. (Though the anounced winstreak pips might help)

Those people can literary 1v3 for a while…

You forgot they do that offpoint

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

in PvP

Posted by: MURKATRON.8425

MURKATRON.8425

I don’t get how the match making can be so messed up, it hard punishes casual and solo players. I never really played pvp seriously or consistently until this season and i managed to get to within 5pips of legend solo queue only, on a scrapper only. When i got to diamond i had a 9 match winning streak and then when i was close to legend obviously i had to have a 9 match losing streak. This came with 3 games that were 2 pip loses because of trash premades. (i never gained 2 pips when the situation was reversed) player skill aside though, you will often lose a match because of terrible players on your team, then next match you will be given those EXACT same terrible players to make sure you lose again.
Then ofc you have dc’s, AFKers, team balance etc.
Anet seriously needs to consider why it is punishing so heavily those that play the game the most fairly.

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

It was handled poorly, yes.

It did not, however, cripple the game and was a new system, so bugs and general brokenness is to be expected.

Apology not necessary on this one.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Taking WEEKS to fix obviously absolutely totally broken things, yes of course there is an apology the LEAST thing to be done.

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

^^this

You will have trouble as a solo queuer as the odds are against you in every match. Since every match there is the possibility of getting 4 scrubs on your team or getting a afk’er unless they remove forced 50 % win ratio it would be near impossible to get back up to legend. (Though the anounced winstreak pips might help) and dont go around calling people cheaters when they disagree with you

what is 50% win ratio?
so you want 40% win ratio?

sUk Clan

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

I don’t get how the match making can be so messed up, it hard punishes casual and solo players. I never really played pvp seriously or consistently until this season and i managed to get to within 5pips of legend solo queue only, on a scrapper only. When i got to diamond i had a 9 match winning streak and then when i was close to legend obviously i had to have a 9 match losing streak. This came with 3 games that were 2 pip loses because of trash premades. (i never gained 2 pips when the situation was reversed) player skill aside though, you will often lose a match because of terrible players on your team, then next match you will be given those EXACT same terrible players to make sure you lose again.
Then ofc you have dc’s, AFKers, team balance etc.
Anet seriously needs to consider why it is punishing so heavily those that play the game the most fairly.

all the people here are in the team with dc afk etc…no one is in the team that don’t have that…but 1 afk make 5 ppl happy and 4 unhappy.

sUk Clan

in PvP

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

I thought it was FUN, only please let the league go on longer .

Solo Q person, went to ruby playing average 10 match a day, started after one week into the league, didn’t know there’s a league! please announce louder next time. haha :P

Guild Wars 2 Forever

(edited by SweetPotato.7456)