Your message was deleted.

in PvP

Posted by: lead.7543

lead.7543

Forum Moderator

Your post in Name and Shame AFK players in ranked was infracted by a moderator:

This player was AFK after dying once. And remained AFK for the rest of the match. There should be a way for ArenaNet to deal with scum like this. It spoils PvP and they get away with it.
edit/ screen shot of his points

Moderator Note:
Accusing any player, guild, or game world of cheating, griefing, hacking, or exploiting is not allowed on the forums. If you witness any of these acts while playing, please report via an in-game report or a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the issue. The forum is not the place for such issues to be discussed. In the case of exploits, you also can send reports of exploits to Exploits@Arena.Net to ensure the development team is aware of them.

This infraction serves only a warning. Additional infractions may award Infraction Points which can negatively affect your account. Infraction points may cause loss of privileges, including forum suspension.

This is an automated message generated by an infraction given by a human moderator. If you believe you have received this infraction in error or wish to make an appeal, please send an e-mail to forums@arena.net.

Thanks for the notification forum moderator. I will just take it outside the GW2 forum on to twitter, youtube, reddit and more so that the whole world knows exactly what goes on in the game and how bad it is and players can have an open discussion.

Delete this if you want, I really am not bothered one bit.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

i got the same thing once, it is incredibly annoying that anet doesnt get back to you. I once saw a player afk 3 games in a row. Once on mine and 2 times against and i reported him each time.

Guess who i saw the next day and i decided it doesnt really matter anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Learn to carry afkers. The more you lose the more you will get on your team.

in PvP

Posted by: NekoNoKoi.9137

NekoNoKoi.9137

Learn to carry afkers. The more you lose the more you will get on your team.

Nicely trolled, 10/10

It’s a shame that anet deals with things in this way instead of taking the time and effort to implement changes to stop this kind of behaviour. Don’t punish the guy that AFKs and ruins a match, just delete the post naming and shaming the guy because boohoo, we wouldn’t want his feelings to get hurt. How about a day long ban for afking in a match?

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

you shouldnt have been infracted for not saying the name of the player…

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

you shouldnt have been infracted for not saying the name of the player…

He posted screenshots of the guy.

Like it or not, your thread was in direct and obvious conflict with the explicitly set rules of the forum. Complaining about getting punished for breaking the rules is like punching a cop and then whining that you got thrown in jail.

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

Yep, that’ll do it… you cant just make accustations ant try to smear a players name like that…

Proper protocol is to report for botting and move along