ardent glorious vs glorious

in PvP

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

so if i unlock a mistforged hero weapon…..i automatically get the hero weapon skin too. same with legendaries, i buy one, i get its precursor and all skins for crafting it free just for unlocking it

but when i unlock the ardent glorious skins…..i dont get the glorious skins with them, kinda lame

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

so if i unlock a mistforged hero weapon…..i automatically get the hero weapon skin too. same with legendaries, i buy one, i get its precursor and all skins for crafting it free just for unlocking it

but when i unlock the ardent glorious skins…..i dont get the glorious skins with them, kinda lame

Because Ardent glorious aren’t legendries, and regular glorious isn’t a precursor. And of course Glorious Hero is only reward for winning specific tourneys.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

Because Ardent glorious aren’t legendries, and regular glorious isn’t a precursor. And of course Glorious Hero is only reward for winning specific tourneys.

everything you just said also applies to the mistforged set…..yet we get those with the hero skins, its inconsistent and one is CLEARLY a better version of the other so, yea we should get them

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

everything you just said also applies to the mistforged set…..yet we get those with the hero skins, its inconsistent and one is CLEARLY a better version of the other so, yea we should get them

Mistforged unlocks the regular because mistforged weapons require the regular in order to craft them.

Ardent Glorious are not crafted and do not require the regular glorious weapons to produce or buy them.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube