brace yourself condi Warriors are coming....

in PvP

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

Brother the 10th of the last month we shall emerge stronger than ever, our cursed brother which for months overshadowed us in now living his last hours and shall perish in pain and agony.
Fellow warriors, master of arms, proudly raise your pair of swords and trust the cord of your bows, shall your necks feel the chains of your rabid amulets.
Fear not the menace of the diamond skin, the metal of our sword will cut through this gimmick like the wire through butter. ’Cause today star a new age, and in every tavern our enemies will shake in fear and torment, while their friend bleed and burn from our hits. No condition shall pass through our stances , no hit shall damage our health, and no one shall escape our sight.
So fear not my brothers, start the march and let the smell of Roquefort take over the battlefield.

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

In the background sounds the epic song Hail and Kill by Manowar. The last chord merges with the roar of the thousands warriors running to the battlefield heroically waving their swords.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

I hope we see more actual condi warrior, and not that shaman banner regen kitten

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Inevitably shaman banner will become the meta.

Every death of a carrion or rabid by a shaman will push everyone closer and closer to that point.

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Rarnark.5623

Rarnark.5623

Inevitably shaman banner will become the meta.

Every death of a carrion or rabid by a shaman will push everyone closer and closer to that point.

Same thing happened to spirit rangers.

Spirit Bae
Bad Boy Teenager Club [BBTC]
twitch.tv/rarnark

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Coming? Sorry, but I have been playing my own condi build for months.