going afk in matches

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: Takanashi.6548

Takanashi.6548

Thats what Im doing from now on in ranked, afk’ing if I get matched with 2 thieves 2 warriors, and kittenty players vs premades, kitten it ban me, Ill wait till I really get a balanced team.

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Or why not just play ur role the best and see how the match evolves? Sometimes u win matches with strange class comps, sux to be u if u wanna miss out on pips

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: A L E X T H E K I D.8194

A L E X T H E K I D.8194

I bet you also post lfg’s looking for zerks only. I hope you don’t live your life with this mentality.

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

They don’t care man. Just enjoy the game and if you can’t – move on to new one ( i picked last option since Anet made it pretty clear they don’t want long time thief players like me in game).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

Tbh from what I have seen class composition matters much, much less than players actually knowing what to do in solo queue. I have won several matches with 2 thieves or warriors and lost many with a pro league meta composition (mes, ele, 2 revs, engineer). If I see 2 or even 3 warriors/thieves before a match starts I do get a bit pessimistic but a lot of the time players do know what they are doing playing those classes and I am pleasantly surprised by the result.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

My most recent experience with afks was a ruby on my team pretending to be legendary. He was a druid insisting on going far every time, and told us to stay away from it. Needless, when my team got wiped mid and I wasn’t interested in staying for a 1v3, I rotated far.

He had then lost far, just respawned, and was otw back. He then insisted that I should stay away from far and keep 3 mid. When I refused, he wen afk and starting telling everyone why I was ‘trash’.

So I told him I was legendary and knew what I was doing. And then he claimed to be legendary and said if I could keep 2 mid alone he would be able to take far. I went on to 1v2 mid (2 enemy bunkers lmfao), and he still wasn’t able to retake far. He then went on to blame me and said it was ‘too late’ since I kittened up initially by rotating off mid.

Needless to say, we lost the match and he was exposed as a ruby. Sigh, just one of those instances where your opponents are terrible, but your team mates are worse. Horrible experience.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

(edited by ReaperJr.5967)

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: TwistedFate.8705

TwistedFate.8705

Thats what Im doing from now on in ranked, afk’ing if I get matched with 2 thieves 2 warriors, and kittenty players vs premades, kitten it ban me, Ill wait till I really get a balanced team.

And I bet all us warriors and thrives that have stayed loyal to our class could beat you in every aspect of pvp. I will not change what class I have put most of my time into because of a meta. I know many thrives and warriors that have climbed up the ladder and carried many games. What if we don’t enjoy playing a face roll bunker build? People need to stop getting upset over this kitten and find a pre made if it gets to them that much. I hope you don’t have this attitude in real life because it’s not going to get you far. Your not the only person who plays this game. And going afk in a game is just being selfish… just stop playing or man up and deal with it.

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Then make your own team. Don’t ruin the game for others because you aren’t flexible enough to play with classes that you feel are not up to standards. How selfish of you. Hope you get banned. You are worse then those thiefs and warriors for making it a 4 v 5 by default.

U act as if players are required to actually play the class of your choosing. They have no such obligation. U however are obligated to play a game if you enter a match. griefing and poor sportmanship are forbidden. Warriors and thiefs that stay loyal to their class and actually know thier mechanics are better off then playing a new meta build in ranked. If a thief or warrios has progressed so far in a division they don’t nessisarily need to be carried espically if they are solo q’ing and thus might actually know what they are doing.

But you pretty much make the odds of wining practically 0.

Terrible. Get banned quickly.

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

Lets just hope you constantly get matched up with similarly minded players – You’ll no doubt all end up standing in base calling each other ‘noobs’ all game.

You have no right to complain about anything when you are part of the problem.

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

…………………..:)

Attachments:

going afk in matches

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

I’m sorry my cat was on fire so I had to afk.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif