s/d thief till legend!

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

yep! ruby this faar.

progression is kinda sruggling to people refusing to play/reporting me for playing thief. ’can only say to theese people to go ahead and suck out!

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

What build? I was under the impression that s/d was far too much of a handicap in the new meta, even with HoT.

I only ask because I still main s/d (but stick to unranked)

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

MadVisions.4529

s/d + SB

DA: mid, mid, mid
Trickery: down, up, mid
Daredev: up, mid, mid

withdraw + new elite

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

The main issue I have with S/D, especially with Dash, is the lack of damage is really noticeable. You’re the most mobile and evading build in the game, but you hit like a wet noodle.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

MadVisions.4529

The main issue I have with S/D, especially with Dash, is the lack of damage is really noticeable. You’re the most mobile and evading build in the game, but you hit like a wet noodle.

you have decent damage if done propely and a lot of CC. s/d requires more positioning than any build and dash is perfect for this.
+w/o dash you dropp your 100% 1v1 win potential vs. necros.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

s/d + SB

withdraw + new elite

Close to mirror of what I resorted to for my 5 wins. ( I am not a huge fan of s/d, nor sb really). I prefer channeled vigor though.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

MadVisions.4529

I prefer channeled vigor though.

can be interrupted. trust me i played with it a lot, it’s not that rewarding as withdraw

withdraw is itself an evade, i use it many times for positioning or evading stuff to spare endurance even if close to full.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I prefer channeled vigor though.

can be interrupted. trust me i played with it a lot, it’s not that rewarding as withdraw

withdraw is itself an evade, i use it many times for positioning or evading stuff to spare endurance even if close to full.

Oh trust me I love withdraw, hell I even used it way back before it was cool.. I just really like the new heal, you use it differently obviously. Both good choices imo.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

s/d + SB

withdraw + new elite

Marauder I assume?

HoT must boost s/d damage potential with the new Daredevil specs and utility skills.

I’m still playing the vanilla game. All I can say for certain is that anyone playing the new meta can basically shrug off my damage when I’m playing with Marauder. If I go Assassin or Berserker, AND catch someone off guard, AND if I get a little lucky, I can burst them down though.

In any event I’m glad to see s/d teefs represented in the tourney. May you slay them all, especially the druid rangers.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: deda.8302

deda.8302

Gratz man, gratz…

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Not to be mean or anything but what’s your winrate and rank pre-leagues?

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: brently.7946

brently.7946

killing an npc in forest repeatedly isnt cause for boasting. imho.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: Fistandanthilus.6824

Fistandanthilus.6824

Nice OP, nice!

Im doing the same but without Daredevil! (I don´t own HoT)

I played 7 days (around 4 games per day) and I passed already half through Emerald.

Best of being the only thief in every game is: I can out-rotate the enemies always!!

My Build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAsYVl0MhunYpTwwJw/EHwElPNOj2oXYJRiqTgAY3A-TZBFABCcCAEvMQN7PswhAAgnAAA

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

the funniest part of this is that players are actually causing garunteed loss via afking due to other players proffessions, thief can still be useful if u are good at it (i dont play thief and i’ll admit i suck at it even when i do try).

i’ve seen plenty of thiefs who’ve proven to be decent though tbh, i dont see why theres a instant hate towards players who keep on playing, imho isnt Maining a proffession the point in a MMORPG, its ridiculous we discourage so much.

s/d thief till legend!

in PvP

Posted by: Talek.6795

Talek.6795

I’m tryharding solo on d/d in EU-Ruby atm. The Diamond’s dream is real^^

Mad, i wish to you best of luck and patience =)

Talék

(edited by Talek.6795)