shards of glory converter

in PvP

Posted by: carpe.8231

carpe.8231

As usual, the arenanet team works by current occurrences. They take an object to eat the shards of glory, which costs 50 pvp tickets. What about people who caught him a few months ago because the shrapnel and the tickets were simply worth to wipe his kitten They were of no use. Now you need 6000 shards and 300 pvp tickets to make you the legendary full set. Who gives us back the shrapnel and tickets now? Thanks arenanet for your great happenings, what’s next? I personally am already upset that there is no clear route to follow with new objects.

• Will something be done to solve this problem?

in PvP

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

So… you’re complaining that you threw out a ton of shards and tickets before PvP legendaries came out and now want Anet to give them back? Cause that’s not going to happen.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in PvP

carpe.8231

No. What I ask is that they let me deliver the shards of glory converter, and we get back the 50 pvp tickets. It is fair. The armor legendary for pvp is an idea thought in a few hours, they had not foreseen it but had not taken shards of glory to convert

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

They have made a semi useless currency into a useful one, with ascended items and then legendary why complain? I’ve buyed many Ascended Salvage Tool and that isn’t useless, your loot bag wasn’t useless.

Who gives us back the shrapnel and tickets now?

Noone

in PvP

Durzlla.6295

No. What I ask is that they let me deliver the shards of glory converter, and we get back the 50 pvp tickets. It is fair. The armor legendary for pvp is an idea thought in a few hours, they had not foreseen it but had not taken shards of glory to convert

You bought the converter and now you have it, no refunds, I guarantee you’ve been using it to grind your shards up into loot bags which means you’ve already gotten a fair amount of use from it, so just hold onto the thing and PvP until you get your armor and then start burning shards with your converter again.

It’s not even like the legendary armor requires that many tickets to begin with, your real limiting factor is going to be the ascended shards and/or the rare materials for gifts of might and magic

in PvP

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

Buyer’s remorse is a time-honored tradition in MMOs. You’re not getting tickets back; get back in the arena or don’t get legendary armor. In the future, don’t spend currency on something if you’re not prepared for that currency to have more value at a later date.

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Generally refunds only happen if you buy something immediately before a change is made. If you make a gemstore purchase and it goes on sale a week later, they will typically refund you. However, players bought multiple salvage-o-matics, but then only needed one after shared inventory slots became a thing. They were not offered refunds unless they had recently purchased it. If you’ve had it for a while, you’re stuck with it. If you got it just before the announcement, maybe you can contact support.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

in PvP

carpe.8231

Answer me a question If they are so smart and had a plot plan for the legendary pvp armor. Why do they get the shards of glory converter? If people had known 4 months ago that they were going to take out the legendary armor with pvp tickets, do you think they would have bought the trash the shards of glory converter?
What I say is that we return the pvp tickets for deceiving us and not saying that they were going to need for the armor.

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

If you think they intentionally deceived you, you’re silly.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

in PvP

carpe.8231

Sometimes I think that you are a follower of arenanet and whatever you do you will defend it. I’m just saying,
1- They had not planned to take out the legendary armor of pvp and that’s why they took out the shards of glory converter.
2 – I am not saying that I return everything I recycled with the shards of glory converter.
3- Have option to re-exchange the shards of glory converter for the 50 tickets the pvp

in PvP

Durzlla.6295

Sometimes I think that you are a follower of arenanet and whatever you do you will defend it. I’m just saying,
1- They had not planned to take out the legendary armor of pvp and that’s why they took out the shards of glory converter.
2 – I am not saying that I return everything I recycled with the shards of glory converter.
3- Have option to re-exchange the shards of glory converter for the 50 tickets the pvp

They did not take out the shards of glory converter, I was staring at it the other day and debating on whether I wanted to buy it pre or post armor, you just can’t see it on the vendor anymore because you already bought it.