thiev elite basilisk venom

in PvP

Posted by: Vertep.2498

Vertep.2498

is it working properly? in toltip it is unblockable to turn foes into stone…but for me for every enginer or mesmer this is never working and ofc with some blockcing warriors or guards this also dont working…this dont turn them into stone so what is the point of this skill?

and no, they arnt invulnerable etc in this time when I using this…it still or blocked or just nothing happens against engi or memser

in PvP

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Never happened to me that the Basi would be blocked.
But what happens to me really a lot is that I hit an enemy player (without stability) with it, their character model gets turned to stone, but they keep moving without being stunned or interrupted. Might be some passive trait procs or something I do not know about but it is super weird.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

It’s like most CC’s, it can be blocked with stability or stunbroken.

in PvP

Posted by: Vertep.2498

Vertep.2498

It’s like most CC’s, it can be blocked with stability or stunbroken.

but in skill tooltip its “unblockable” so how it can be blocked for 1st? as stunbroke I know you can but problem I have with it it just dont work always…as I wroted it sometimes dont work on classes with many block or it never work or engi or mesmer (no I dont hitting clones, it dont work on orginal mesmer) for me

in PvP

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

to make it clear, if you got basi venom up the next attack cannot be blocked (however you cant interrupt invuln persons like guard using renewed focus or ele obsidian flesh)

the only way you dont interrupt your foe is if he has at least one stack of stability, but with your unblockable attack you remove one stability stack and can proceed to CC him after that

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.9745

Sifu.9745

I think that this “Turn them into Stone” thing only works for your first attack. The tooltip is really confusing, all other venoms have clear tooltips: last for your next 4 or 5 attacks, but basilisk, nope, i still don’t know if it works for full 30 seconds (which i really doubt) or only once per 30 seconds.
If it works only for one attack, your first one, than this elite is complete garbage.

in PvP

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

If it works only for one attack, your first one, than this elite is complete garbage.

if used right its actually a very strong elite for such a short cd

you can proc PI, then use basi and that will automatically stun him without you doing anything

basi lets you interrupt mesmer shield block, warrior shield block etc and proc PI on them, you can steal through guards f3 and much much more

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

for every enginer or mesmer this is never working
it still or blocked or just nothing happens against engi or memser

that might be the issue,
engies have traits like Reactive Lenses which instantly breaks a stun if they’re stunned so it would seem like nothing happened.

i’m not sure about the mesmers though.