year of the ascension part 3

in PvP

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

My complain is about the achievement league champion in year of the ascension part 3. The achievement describes that I have to cross 3 divisions during this season. But hitting Sapphire (division 3 of 6 , with 6 being legendary) I noticed I only passed on division of 3 for this achievement. This means I have to pass sapphire and ruby. But even worse, in season 4 I have to go all the way to legendary to complete year 4 to get the achievement and reward.

I am sorry Anet but this is really misleading.. I didn’t know the following things, and the achievement didn’t specify it:

1) Didn’t know that crossing amber (division 1) didn’t count for crossing the first of 3 for the achievement league champion.
2) I also didn’t noticed that I had to do more divisions in the first 2 years to not get in this trouble later in the game, cause I put in sooooo many time to make sure I get pass these achievements (like many people) and to see it was all for nothing (sorry but I am not die hard pro to get to legendary)

I find it misleading and now I am also a bit dissapointed with the way this mechanic works and not having the right information. Yeah it is on the internet, but I didn’t think; hey maybe Anet will see the amber division as not crossing 1 division (and i didnt noticed in the first 2 years as it came easy enough), so lets look it up.. I don’t look up things I don’t expect…

As a consumer and fanatic GW player (gw1 and 2 (now 3700 hours+) I feel robbed of my time.. I will also put this on the forum.. So I presume I will get a decent answer ( I am fine to cross ruby in year 4 but then I should complete the achievement), and not like, put it on the forum cuase I dont get a decent solution…

Regards,

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

1) Didn’t know that crossing amber (division 1) didn’t count for crossing the first of 3 for the achievement league champion.

I think crossing amber to emrald definitely counts as 1 cross.

You need in total 6 more crosses.

Make ruby this season and next season. Then last season you only need a sapphire.

I think it seems very doable.

in PvP

Dutchdevil.6902

I am almost done with sapphire and I only crossed 1 of the 3 tiers.. so corssiing sapphire will be 2 and ruby will be 3,.. so this means amber doenst count.. meaning in year 4 i need to get to legendary… Help anet

in PvP

Exciton.8942

I am almost done with sapphire and I only crossed 1 of the 3 tiers.. so corssiing sapphire will be 2 and ruby will be 3,.. so this means amber doenst count.. meaning in year 4 i need to get to legendary… Help anet

Nope. It doesn’t have to completed in one season. It is just poorly worded achievement.
You simply need a total of 6 more.

in PvP

Dutchdevil.6902

yeah but I am already in sapphire.. so means that I need to cross this.. then ruby.. and amber doenst count.. so I need to pass diamond in this year or the next

in PvP

Exciton.8942

yeah but I am already in sapphire.. so means that I need to cross this.. then ruby.. and amber doenst count.. so I need to pass diamond in this year or the next

Look at my earlier reply.

Cross sapphire to ruby this season, that is 1
Get to ruby next season, that is 3
Get to sapphire next next season, that is 2

Now you have all 6 crosses and you are in position to complete all 4 part of the ascension achievement.

in PvP

Dutchdevil.6902

there are only 4 seasons.. we are in season 3 now… you have 3 steps for 3 seasons.. but after season 4 its over.. right ?

in PvP

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

we are in season 2 now not 3!

in PvP

Dutchdevil.6902

OMG stress for nothing… geez… so kittened… thanks …

in PvP

Dutchdevil.6902

lol kittened.. typed something else ^^