Being a Commander is now being a "Rich" Kid..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirou.4098

Shirou.4098

Being a commander needs serious action from Anet, i am a commander and i get countless verbal abuse and insults from players who says the following.

1.) “Seriously wasted 100Gold on a blue marker on your head”
2.) “Rich kitten”
3.) “Why waste 100Gold on that?”

Just from the above people think you wasted 100Gold on the commander book and disrespect each commander.

I am a guild leader from a 1000 member guild ( 2x 500 Members ) Which is a South African guild, and all the members donated towards the book for me being commander so we can have better WvW and PvE Events.

This wispers and /map chat is getting out hand and in WvW people just immediatly think you rich and bought the book for the looks.

So cut to the point… Commander basicly now stands for being rich and have 100Gold to waste, brings no respect from anyone.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

i understand, but… do you really care what others think? i mean…

if they are verbal abusing you theres a report feature for that, if they harass you for being a commander just dont listen it seems you have 2 pretty solid guilds and i can assure you you have some nice ppl to play with.

haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, if you feed them you lose.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirou.4098

Shirou.4098

i understand, but… do you really care what others think? i mean…

if they are verbal abusing you theres a report feature for that, if they harass you for being a commander just dont listen it seems you have 2 pretty solid guilds and i can assure you you have some nice ppl to play with.

haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, if you feed them you lose.

Thanks for that info