Don't downscale size of Legendary weapons?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arsalan.5240

Arsalan.5240

Before GW2 came out, I was planning on making the tiniest Asura as my main warrior. When the game launched I planned on working towards a Legendary Greatsword with him. But it turns out the Legendary weapons scale just like the normal weapons. Surely I can’t be the only one who wants the Legendary weapons to be visible regardless of how small the character wielding them is? Would it be possible to not downscale the size of them on small characters?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

I guess they could do that….but really it would not look good. The legendary great swords are already huge for any race.

Hahahaha

Sorry the idea of a tiny tiny azura with a huge greatsword makes me laugh XD

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fred Fargone.3127

Fred Fargone.3127

Not scaling Legendaries down would be great tho, just come up with alternative wield / sheated animations for Asura. They would look hilarious, which would fit well with the Asura.

People who can argue often offer a good and meaningful conversation about the subject.
People who can’t tend to call the opponent troll, scream something utterly incomprehensible
and finally result to personal insults.

in Suggestions

Posted by: misterducky.4876

misterducky.4876

As someone who has a legendary on an Asura Guardian (The Moot), I and other people have zero problems seeing them. People who worry about this are silly, and this is a pointless suggestion. I don’t want my Moot to be larger than my character can wield.

Trust me, people will know when you have a legendary, regardless of your size.

in Suggestions

Arsalan.5240

Hahahaha

Sorry the idea of a tiny tiny azura with a huge greatsword makes me laugh XD

That is exactly why I wanted my tiny Asura to have a huge GS. Enemies would die laughing

in Suggestions

Arsalan.5240

As someone who has a legendary on an Asura Guardian (The Moot), I and other people have zero problems seeing them. People who worry about this are silly, and this is a pointless suggestion. I don’t want my Moot to be larger than my character can wield.

Trust me, people will know when you have a legendary, regardless of your size.

I don’t know. I’ve encountered a few Asura with Legendaries while running around with my human character and the only time I could actually see that he/she had a Legendary weapon was when it was Dusk because of the dark footsteps and that bow that leaves a Princess Mononoke Forest Spirit trail.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

so you want everybody to have a max model norn sized gsword? the handle would be your entire character and the rest would just go through the ground…