List of suggestions

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: mogar.6217

mogar.6217

1. the ability to dye back pieces

2. the ability to hide boots AND OR the ability to hide chest piece on males (FOR SPARTA)… ya know what, just the ability to hide any piece of armor see #7

3. the ability to hide all quests in the top right of the screen ( including living and personal story )

4. the ability to trade acendent rings for other acendent rings or… anything..really ( 4 in the forge for a reroll might be an idea)

5. the ability to have separate key bindings for each character OR the ability to have several pre-saved key bindings that can be changed on the fly

6. the ability to turn off target locking and make all abilities free aimed ( not sure who would but some might)

7. the ability to dye underwear AND OR aquire new underwear

8. class specific skin packs for abilities (E.X) new skins for engineer weapon kits and turrets, new skins for necro minions , new skins for guardian spirit weapons. ETC..
( if there was a zerg skin pack for necro minions I would drop 100$ on that)

9. glowing dyes. ( I need this)

10. unique armors/ weapons that have unique abilities ( for example they don’t have a rune/sigil but have a unique effect)

11. the ability to toggle partical effects on single pieces of weapons and armor

12. necro minion health displayed on hud ( a small red bar above the ability but below the boon /condition notice area)

13. see #12 but for Mesmer clones or any class’ summons

14.moar lvl 80 areas ( i’m sure Anet is working on that I just though I should mention it)

15. the ability to exchanges dungeon tokens for small amounts of money( not enough to justify not buying armor or weapons just enough so you don’t have to delete the 2 extra tokens you have) or see #21

16. solo mode for dungeons ( should be hard as hell)

17. hardcore mode for dungeons. see #16

18. first person camera mode ( my norn in trolls end would thank u very much)

19. the condition damage stat should provide a small bonus damage to things that cannot be affected by conditions ( so a pure condition built characters does not have to spend 20 minutes killing a building)

20.the ability ( toggle) to auto collect from then delete mail from favor reward letters

21. a currencies tab in the bank( for sale from the gem store) holds each dungeon token 4 stacks per dungeon, fractal relics 4 stacks, dabloons 1 stack each, mystic coins 1 stack (moved here after purchase, or just leave it that would be fine)

22.variant armors ( the idea is when you craft a piece of armor you have a chance for it to be one of several very similar models) example the medium armor “prowler helmet”
(if you don’t know what it looks like look it up now) to continue with the example you can have 1 version with no ridge spikes and a versions with a gem in the center of the forehead crest or one with more spikes or one with a different patter on the main part.

the idea is that 2 different tailors ( in real life) with the same materials told to make the same thing will make slightly different versions of the same thing. this would be a good way to increase character customization without a lot of work. well maybe not a TON of work.

23. the ability to save preset perk loadouts that can be changed out of combat.( not different traits, different perks with the same traits)

Please forgive any misspellings or errors i’m not a good typist. I hope Anet actually sees this and considers one or all of the suggestions.

please leave comments on if you approve or disapprove these suggestions and why

your humble fan

(edited by mogar.6217)

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

mogar.6217

has anyone actually read this?…..im afraid I made it too long

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

1. the ability to dye back pieces - Yes!

2. the ability to hide boots AND OR the ability to hide chest piece on males (FOR SPARTA)… ya know what, just the ability to hide any piece of armor see #7 - Yes!

3. the ability to hide all quests in the top right of the screen ( including living and personal story ) - Yes!

4. the ability to trade acendent rings for other acendent rings or… anything..really ( 4 in the forge for a reroll might be an idea) - Yes!

5. the ability to have separate key bindings for each character OR the ability to have several pre-saved key bindings that can be changed on the fly - Yes!

6. the ability to turn off target locking and make all abilities free aimed ( not sure who would but some might) - Yes!

7. the ability to dye underwear AND OR aquire new underwear - Whatever…

8. class specific skin packs for abilities (E.X) new skins for engineer weapon kits and turrets, new skins for necro minions , new skins for guardian spirit weapons. ETC..
( if there was a zerg skin pack for necro minions I would drop 100$ on that) - Yes!

9. glowing dyes. ( I need this) - Yes!

10. unique armors/ weapons that have unique abilities ( for example they don’t have a rune/sigil but have a unique effect) - Yes!

11. the ability to toggle partical effects on single pieces of weapons and armor - Yes!

12. necro minion health displayed on hud ( a small red bar above the ability but below the boon /condition notice area) - Yes!

13. see #12 but for Mesmer clones or any class’ summons - Yes!

14.moar lvl 80 areas ( i’m sure Anet is working on that I just though I should mention it) - Yes!

15. the ability to exchanges dungeon tokens for small amounts of money( not enough to justify not buying armor or weapons just enough so you don’t have to delete the 2 extra tokens you have) or see #21 - Yes!

16. solo mode for dungeons ( should be hard as hell) You can do this already in some dungeons. It is hard as hell.

17. hardcore mode for dungeons. see #16- Yes! With higher rewards

18. first person camera mode ( my norn in trolls end would thank u very much)- Yes!

19. the condition damage stat should provide a small bonus damage to things that cannot be affected by conditions ( so a pure condition built characters does not have to spend 20 minutes killing a building). - Yes! Poison and Bleed that Catapult to death. Just kidding, it’s not cool. Burning sounds logical

20.the ability ( toggle) to auto collect from then delete mail from favor reward letters - Yes!

21. a currencies tab in the bank( for sale from the gem store) holds each dungeon token 4 stacks per dungeon, fractal relics 4 stacks, dabloons 1 stack each, mystic coins 1 stack (moved here after purchase, or just leave it that would be fine) - Yes!

22.variant armors ( the idea is when you craft a piece of armor you have a chance for it to be one of several very similar models) example the medium armor “prowler helmet”
(if you don’t know what it looks like look it up now) to continue with the example you can have 1 version with no ridge spikes and a versions with a gem in the center of the forehead crest or one with more spikes or one with a different patter on the main part. - Yes! Totally! To be able to customize an armor piece more than changing it’s color would bring a great addition.

the idea is that 2 different tailors ( in real life) with the same materials told to make the same thing will make slightly different versions of the same thing. this would be a good way to increase character customization without a lot of work. well maybe not a TON of work.

23. the ability to save preset perk loadouts that can be changed out of combat.( not different traits, different perks with the same traits). Different templates as well! Why would you advantage only a few specific builds

Please forgive any misspellings or errors i’m not a good typist. I hope Anet actually sees this and considers one or all of the suggestions.

please leave comments on if you approve or disapprove these suggestions and why

your humble fan

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

24. Make Dye’s Account Bound. This way many players will want to collect them all.

25. We need more weapons and more weapon skins.

26. Ability ti apply dye on weapons as well

27. Engineers should be able to hide the backpack.

28. Introduce cosmetic mounts. This simple addition will be legendary. There is no Fantasy universe without people riding beasts.

29. Guild Halls and Houses

I could go on forever…

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

mogar.6217

@jubeiTM
thank you so much for posting and voicing your approval

I agree with your suggestions mostly but I understand why Anet hasnt done some of those things

Account bound dyes would hurt the game economy and create conflict between characters with the same dyes (im not saying its a bad idea) just it would be difficult to do and its only a gold or luck limit. its not like u cant get the same dyes on different characters

as for dyes on weapons some weapons have the same model just different colored (again its a good idea), and I KNOW Anet has gotten a tons of request for it.

as for more weapons skins they have been adding them such as the jade weapons of dragon bash

on that note I wish they had better variety of crafted weapons

List of suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

30. More under water areas.
31. Class specific pvp finishers (thieves throat cut, engineers execute them with a shot to the head)
32. New skills or new weapons, or maybe even a new class.
33. Bring in the armors from GW1
34. I saw another post about a “mini-me” that sounded pretty awesome, having a mini you following you around!

The list never ends!