WvWvW: Visual Indicators option!

in Suggestions

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

This concept may already been brought up by other players, I’m sure that I am not the first. But here is my concept indicators as an option for some other players.

1. Add an option to enable icon indicator.
See Picture Here
This is good for those who don’t want to see bunch of text on their screen but they also want to see or spot enemies easily as people with text enabled.

2. Player can always hold down CTRL key anytime to display all enemies names. If they have the option “Show All Enemy Names” unchecked (This is already there)

3. Concept demo I’ve photoshop those new icons in.
Current WvWvW: See Picture Here
Concept WvWvW: See Picture Here
p.s. Scroll to zoom into the picture.

4. The concept above, all the enemies including 2 other servers you’re against will shows the same icon.

5. Other solution is to have the icon in color depends which borderland they are from.
See Picture Here (Please don’t request for my artworks.)

6. Additional notes, the enemy you target will always full display the icon and names. This is making it easier to see who you targeted on the field of zergs.

Q&A
Yeah but I need to see the enemies where they are from + guild tags. I can’t if it is just all icons.
First, this is an additional option for those players who wants different visual. Secondly, option or not, you can always hold down CTRL key to reveal their title and server names.

Please, feel free to post more suggestions!

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

(edited by DJRiful.3749)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

A wonderful suggestion with great mock ups pictures that will be soundly ignored by Anet and slowly turn your heart black and bitter.

Good work!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caveth.3268

Caveth.3268

This is a great suggestion. I do hope Arenanet does something like this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Excellent suggestion, although it definitely would need to be color-coded by realm.

One – Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Yay I still love this idea.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.