Bugged Black Citadel Wintersday Rewards

in Wintersday

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Ran it for the first time today and got 50 cogs after killing Toxx (got 250 in Divinity’s Reach). Then opening the chest produced a lousy sweater and small gift box. Not even a green. Starting to see a trend with events in this game.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

in Wintersday

Posted by: RetiredBard.5294

RetiredBard.5294

If that is supposed to read the way it appears to, then you have the correct amount of cogs now. 100 per version of the Infinirarium, equalling 300 cogs, which is what I have.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

He’s referring to the chest at the end of the event, which spawned typical chest loot on the first day, but has been spewing out sprockets (?!) and sweaters today and yesterday.

in Wintersday

Posted by: RetiredBard.5294

RetiredBard.5294

“Then opening the chest…” reads as he got the cogs for the mini, then opened the chest. If Teege is complaining about the chest drops, then it’s just lame loot (in his/her opinion) and not a bug, as far as I know. I’ve gotten the same sort of loot every day in there.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

Weird, I only have 250 cogs by now oO

Polka will never die

in Wintersday

Posted by: khefka.2804

khefka.2804

Weird, I only have 250 cogs by now oO

The event is bugged for some people, diminishing returns kick in so you might only get 50. A dev posted though and said they were looking into it so if that’s the case you should receive what you are owed eventually.

in Wintersday

Posted by: malevolence.9487

malevolence.9487

got 250 in Divinity’s Reach

Wait what, you got 250 in Divinity’s Reach ? you are supposed to get only 100 per dungeon.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

As far as I can tell, the one-time reward at the end of each daily Toxx event is supposed to be:

- a frame unique to that daily event.
- 100 cogs
- your choice of 250 glue, or 250 stuffing

..and that’s it. If you have done all 3 days thus far you should have 3 unique frames, 300 cogs, and 750 units of glue, or stuffing, or some combination of the two.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

It should be noted cogs max out on stacking at 250..so today you would get 100, and get 50 in one stack and then 50 to existing stack to make 250.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Scone Expenditures.1097

Scone Expenditures.1097

Yeah i was worried too, turns out they STACK in 250, the other 50 should be somewhere else in your inventory.