[Resolved]

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Vixena.3821

Vixena.3821

Happy Wintersday!

From the five cities and Tixx’s gift, you end up with 700 mystical cogs, which is an unusual number because you need 750 to be able to make three toys. I was just wondering if there is a way to get the other 50 mystical cogs to make a third toy. I haven’t done the Toypocalypse dungeon yet as I’m waiting to do it later today with some friends, so if it attainable there, then please let me know!

Also, is there a way to get another 250 Wads of Enchanted Stuffing or Drops of Magic Glue for the third toy? I have enough Wads of Enchanted Stuffing to make three toys but only enough Drops of Magic Glue to make two toys.

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I only ended up with 500 cogs after all 5 days. Tell me the secrets of your +200 cog ways!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Vixena.3821

I only ended up with 500 cogs after all 5 days. Tell me the secrets of your +200 cog ways!

Oh you can get 200 cogs from Tixx’s gift in Lion’s Arch.

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Happy Wintersday!

From the five cities and Tixx’s gift, you end up with 700 mystical cogs, which is an unusual number because you need 750 to be able to make three toys. I was just wondering if there is a way to get the other 50 mystical cogs to make a third toy. I haven’t done the Toypocalypse dungeon yet as I’m waiting to do it later today with some friends, so if it attainable there, then please let me know!

Also, is there a way to get another 250 Wads of Enchanted Stuffing or Drops of Magic Glue for the third toy? I have enough Wads of Enchanted Stuffing to make three toys but only enough Drops of Magic Glue to make two toys.

Glue can be purchased in the Trading Post (as well as Stuffing).

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Vixena.3821

Glue can be purchased in the Trading Post (as well as Stuffing).

Ahh ok thank you. I didn’t know it was tradeable.

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

yea same missing 50 cogs and dungeon gave gift only

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Donswiftarm.8402

Donswiftarm.8402

I think it sucks that we cant make all 5 i know they have to make money but i feel let down 2nd event in a row thats a fail

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I think the extra 200 cogs are for those who completed some of the dungeons and got the frames they need but don’t want to go on for more. Also it’s set to 200 so those who did complete all dungeons won’t be making a third toy as they said all players have the opportunity to make maximum of 2 toy minis.

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

yeah, i got 200 as well. seems a bit strange, maybe we get the missing 50 at toypocalypse, whenever that is?

[Resolved]

in Wintersday

Vixena.3821

I think the extra 200 cogs are for those who completed some of the dungeons and got the frames they need but don’t want to go on for more. Also it’s set to 200 so those who did complete all dungeons won’t be making a third toy as they said all players have the opportunity to make maximum of 2 toy minis.

Oooooh that makes a lot of sense. Thank you!