12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Q:

Thread for the new week

Discuss the score, wvw stuffz, favorite snacks and drinks for wvw, and reminisce about the year passing by

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

A:

Score update, cos it’s been a while:

JQ 245,059
SoS 172,027
SBI 138,333

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

Last reset of 2012! Let’s try to do it without jumping in where we do not belong. Unless it’s jumping off the bridge in hills to the path below to my death. I mean, I do that at least once a reset.

Drink of choice: caffeine. it is too a drink.

Snacks: cookies \o/

I call for a t1 NYE party somewhere. A few mins to emote at each other and set off fireworks. You know, before we get back to the ritual blood killing and pvDoor. Actually this is a terrible idea that would likely result in a few sneaky people laying inconspicuous flame rams somewhere while we all e-flipped each other off, but it was a nice thought

New Year wubwub resolution: First place!!!

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Solori.6025

Last reset of 2012! Let’s try to do it without jumping in where we do not belong. Unless it’s jumping off the bridge in hills to the path below to my death. I mean, I do that at least once a reset.

Drink of choice: caffeine. it is too a drink.

Snacks: cookies \o/

I call for a t1 NYE party somewhere. A few mins to emote at each other and set off fireworks. You know, before we get back to the ritual blood killing and pvDoor. Actually this is a terrible idea that would likely result in a few sneaky people laying inconspicuous flame rams somewhere while we all e-flipped each other off, but it was a nice thought

New Year wubwub resolution: First place!!!

AHAHAHA

Yea the party idea would lead to a random team of thieves “discoing” someone to death..if you catch my drift

P.S.
I think I should mention this early on, im not on SBI atm ( im learning stuffz) so if one of you would be so kind as to screen the score I will do my best to keep the score current until my return back to my motherland

(edited by Solori.6025)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

Score………………………………..?

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Score………………………………..?

SoS: 1st
JQ: 2nd
SBI: 3rd

Obviously.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profgast.7816

profgast.7816

Scores attached. We’ll see how they fluctuate as the week progresses.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I admit JQ may have the upper hand this week as SBI spy Profitsports who xferred here since WM moved to Kaineng drains our supplies from our keeps and SMC.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mjolniir.2541

Mjolniir.2541

Current matchup

Attachments:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not
committed great sins, God would not have sent a
punishment like me upon you." ~ Temüjin ~

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I admit JQ may have the upper hand this week as SBI spy Profitsports who xferred here since WM moved to Kaineng drains our supplies from our keeps and SMC.

The fact that we are still in the lead must make his blood boil lol.

(edited by Shinji.2063)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Update at 13:25 GMT 2012 12 29
Fierce Fighting

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jassy.4950

Jassy.4950

There were some epic battles over these past 2 days cheers to everyone who participated! Can’t wait to see how the week turns out, GL SoS and SBI you’ll be needing it.

Empërium [EMP] One Who Sees All
Sylvari Guardian, Jade Quarry saaaaaaan!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Profit is not a representative of any team in SBI, or in contact with any of us.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Funny. There was a guy who said he was from SBI on TC’s server this week. Said he was over scouting us out in case SBI dropped to tier 2. Was quite blatant and unapologetic about it.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

I think we are going to lose this week. Seems like SBI has a surge of new guild…. I think thats what you call them…

Attachments:

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Well, now we know.
Ateam has arrived to save the day.
Maybe culling will get addressed in some reasonable time.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

Now that is one corpse I would have done some shuffalin on

Great fights today all around. I’m proud of my fellow JQ-ers for holding it together and kicking kitten today. Lots of wins, some losses, but overall lots of fun.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: amberlin.5124

amberlin.5124

I think we are going to lose this week. Seems like SBI has a surge of new guild…. I think thats what you call them…

He looks a little lost, he must have thought it was a new fotm. He may be the only anet dev to have discovered that there is a part of the game called wvw.

^^^ That is hauntingly funny. Like jalapeno jelly, it has a creeping burn. +1

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: NexusMav.8169

NexusMav.8169

Atac and others exploited into bluebriar tower on SoS borderlands tonight around 10 pm eastern, stealing it back from JQ when they could have taken it fair and square. I witnessed several Atac members run along the ledges of bluebriar from the back of the tower to the front, jumping over a gap and into the tower. I assume a thief exploited in and resed a dead mesmer, making it possible for some 20 people to run along the ledge and jump in. Perhaps this is why WM left tier 1. Play fair SoS. And mesmers, if you are dead inside a tower or keep, don’t accept reses from exploiters.

No thief. Just one skilled mesmer and about 20+ JQ that didn’t check any hiding spots.

[ATac] Applied Tactics Guild Founder
[AoI] Axis of Insurrection Alliance Founder
[OnS] Guild Member

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

He looks a little lost, he must have thought it was a new fotm. He may be the only anet dev to have discovered that there is a part of the game called wvw.

^^^ That is hauntingly funny. Like jalapeno jelly, it has a creeping burn. +1

+1
Also, it’s a guardian, supposedly one of the best anti-thief classes. This guard is here to test the OPness of thieves.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jahva.1895

Jahva.1895

Those dedicated SoS mezzers; hiding in all those tricky-to-find places in BlueBriar. Did no-one sweep? I miss all the good fights.

(edited by Jahva.1895)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

If you were positive you saw a jump in to a tower, you should report it and hopefully in game bans can be considered. Please do not assume wrong doing.

If you were mistaken and chose to jump onto the forums and commit Slander, the innocent party deserves an apology or forum bans should be considered.

I was not at the incident, all I know is ; There have been some great fights this week with JQ really sticking it to us on SOS borderlands the other night, many of us stayed online 14+ hours weathering the storm. Good stuff people,

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jahva.1895

Slander is spoken; you’re thinking of libel. And we are talking about a game here.

Speaking of the game, where’s a score update? Would be nice if someone posted one.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

How could I be more clear? They jumped into the tower from the outside ledges surrounding the tower. No gate down, no wall down, no Mesmer inside. The jump exploit happened. I have reported them.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cyfyr Dios.3875

Cyfyr Dios.3875

There is a place to hide where you can jump back in. No exploit.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Thought I’d come and give SoS and a big thank you for picking on JQ on EB for the last 5 hours, we actually managed to reinforce our front line! History was made.

Lots of fun on EB, running through the tunnels trying to juke JQ, holding DG off of them when they even tried to use a golem (RIP Golem 2k12). JQ have been bringing out some serious numbers lately, pretty scary at times running into a 30-40 man JQ zerg.

Keep up the good fights, haven’t seen any unfair play myself so that’s a bonus

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jahva.1895

How about a score update ?

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aendos.9568

Aendos.9568

Scores attached. SBI in a 20k hole already.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry — Elementalist

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: khorren.3702

khorren.3702

SoS: 68,415 — +210
JQ: 61,265 — +310
SBI: 42,024 — +175

Jade Quarry :: [BPA] :: [SF]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

SoS 68,415 (210ppt)
JQ: 61,265 (
305ppt)
SBI: 42,024 (+165ppt)

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jahva.1895

Thanks for the update!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

elkirin.8534

Good fights again overnight, JQ continues to really bring it to the table and would be worthy winners if they pull it out this week..

Thanks Jahva, My apologies on confusing Slander with libel, I will stick to the word defamatory in future. Games and their forums are not exempt from the Communications decency act. Better to just keep all of the allegations out of this forum, though I understand people expressing frustration.

Good luck all.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Solori.6025

Funny. There was a guy who said he was from SBI on TC’s server this week. Said he was over scouting us out in case SBI dropped to tier 2. Was quite blatant and unapologetic about it.

<_< I Couldnt imagine who that may or may not have been

I cant say that I may or may not know said person >_>

Also…TC are zombies -_- you kill one then 10 more show up 5 minutes later

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jahva.1895

Games and their forums are not exempt from the Communications decency act.

That may be true, but it doesn’t support your point, in my analysis of CDA s 230.

(edited by Jahva.1895)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

SoS at garrison east gate, Cover asked me to thank you for putting golems under oil so she could get bags.

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

SoS at garrison east gate, Cover asked me to thank you for putting golems under oil so she could get bags.

It’s the holidays, and SoS is feeling charitable.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Solori.6025

Edit:

Its late, im being illogical, sooo yea…

Whats the score so far

(edited by Solori.6025)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Who ever that guardian commander on JQ from [PvP] is, you’re one tough sob to kill lol.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

LMAO. We were watching that fight from spawn, and I was surprised you guys were able to hold them off. Now I see why! I love when golems meet an oily end.

BTW: SoS, portalling 30 people onto 5 people capping a sentry? Portal 5 into 30 and then we’ll talk.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rat.1489

Rat.1489

I got a screenshot a JQ guy from [AoS] Army of Shepherds exploit keep, please warning them don’t do that.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Update: Yet more intense fighting. Well done everybody. The fights have been clean, and exciting.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

All the talk of SoS hacking into towers and keeps, well it needs to stop after what happened today…..

Its a great fun fight all over this week but here it is being made bad by a guild from JQ

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

And the fighting continues. Well done all.

[edit] And for the record, right after I took this screen-shot, I was cut down while defending a supply camp on SoS, by 4 folks from SBI. I salute you.

Attachments:

(edited by MarMaster.6241)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

elkirin.8534

Great fights today, tricky entrance to garrison the second time but definitely ZERO exploit by JQ as they bashed their way through both outer then inner garrison gates fair and square. Good numbers, good tactics, good scouting and in an exhausting way, good fun. Thank you, see you on the battlefield,

(edited by elkirin.8534)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Ipea.2974

And the fighting continues. Well done all.

If you are happy to give your server props when i clearly showed them hacking into a tower, then more power to you…..

GJ on taking the lead through none legitimate means JQ

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Effek.4653

Effek.4653

All the talk of SoS hacking into towers and keeps, well it needs to stop after what happened today…..

Its a great fun fight all over this week but here it is being made bad by a guild from JQ

Hi Do you have any video records as prove, anymore screen captures for the player Details? I’m co-leader of AoS and I’m investigate the above screenshot and claim regarding one of our member hacking.

Please provide more details as much as possible such as video, screenshot, character name / Class, etc. To allow us to confirm the player get his punishment. We do not support hacking/exploit but we do need prove and evidence to take initiative action.

Also please do not blame 1 bad apple and claim JQ taking the lead in a none legitimate way, the whole server putting in their hard earn effort and spirit. It showing how kitten you are and just want to blame on hacking to avoid it?

just my 2cent.

Any Help are greatly appreciate.

Thank You

Effek
AoS officer.

(edited by Effek.4653)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Ipea.2974

Hi Do you have any video records as prove, anymore screen captures for the player Details? I’m co-leader of AoS and I’m investigate the above screenshot and claim regarding one of our member hacking.

Please provide more details as possible such as video, screenshot, character name / Class, etc. To allow us to confirm the player get his punishment. We do not support hacking/exploit but we do need prove and evidence to take initiative action.

Also please do not blame 1 bad apple and claim JQ taking the lead in a none legitimate way, the whole server putting in their hard earn effort and spirit. It showing how kitten you are and just want to blame on hacking to avoid it?

just my 2cent.

Thank You

Effek
AoS officer.

Its the screen shot i have, didnt have time to stop load fraps, start recording then stop to asking him his name……

It has come from JQ in the past on more then 1 instance that SoS has hacked even without screenshots, presonally i dont give a flying **** but now im bored of it and its time to see how you guys like it….

Think i will start the excuse train for how JQ has the lead, you and SBI have had 1 for every week you have not won, i think that could be if i remember correctly since SOS made it into T1

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

You don’t need to ask him his name or start fraps, you can get the players tag by reporting him while selected. I am assuming you reported yes? Effek can certainly do some digging anyway based on the screenshot.

And please, don’t use 1 isolated instance of a single player possibly exploitig into a tower to kill some seige if I understand the screenshot correctly as an excuse as to why the fight is close. It has been close before and will be close again. Thats what we all want right? I could post several screenshots and fraps footage of folks from the other two servers doing questionable stuff. But you know what, I just report and contact the relevant folks by PM…..

If you want to bleat out excuses then really thats up to you to mke youself look foolish.

I was wondering what would happen once we started pushing you hard excuse wise, thanks for proving me right, another bet I have won.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Effek.4653

Effek.4653

Yeah definitely not helping, all he did was showing a screenshot and didn’t help at all and other hand he bashing us for not playing legitimate. I’m sorry sir you are such a disgrace.

Hacking happen everywhere and yet he choose to bash JQ for doing it and pushing all the hard work we have done to make an excuse.

GG to you man. I love SoS and their spirit but you sir just made a bad image to your server.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Ipea.2974

You don’t need to ask him his name or start fraps, you can get the players tag by reporting him while selected. I am assuming you reported yes? Effek can certainly do some digging anyway based on the screenshot.

And please, don’t use 1 isolated instance of a single player possibly exploitig into a tower to kill some seige if I understand the screenshot correctly as an excuse as to why the fight is close. It has been close before and will be close again. Thats what we all want right? I could post several screenshots and fraps footage of folks from the other two servers doing questionable stuff. But you know what, I just report and contact the relevant folks by PM…..

If you want to bleat out excuses then really thats up to you to mke youself look foolish.

I was wondering what would happen once we started pushing you hard excuse wise, thanks for proving me right, another bet I have won.

Oh you have been letting us win all these weeks, you have not been pushing us, so instead you wait till its new years even and 75% of our server is not even online to make your big push against us…..WOW JQ you guys got mad skillz

It was halloween, then thanks giving, then finals, then christmas, and those excuse are ok, but now we only have 75% of the server online you make the “big push” great job

This little bit of lols has made my new years a little more fun, thanks so much