19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Maybe you guys should turn on that QQ that got you into T7 in the first place. Rumor has it , that if you cry enough they will move you up a tier without earning it.

Imagine that.

You know we litteraly stomped T8 without even trying? Just take a stroll through the http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA ‘s history. They pushed us into T7 to fix what their rating system wouldnt acknowledge. Proof is, we’re winning T7 so not sure if QQ’s the only thing that brought us to this tier.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Not that I really understand zerg mentality anyways, but Im baffled at why there is a NSP zerg at Mendons/HoD spawn when they have only 125 points and the only thing they control in EB is 1 supply camp. I guess maybe its to roflstomp the 2 players in the valley there. Effective use of time NSP.

That is strange. Look at the XoXo scrub in the middle of the zerg stomping roamers. Typical ;] I can’t explain why my server does the things they do at least were not pvdooring though! right? :]

Ahh but actually I ran around in circles around the KOM guy without attacking him while he got zerged, because I knew he would come to the forums and cry about it..

I’m sure you can figure out a reason that a large zerg would be running around grabbing supplies when they don’t own any of their map.

Yeah going ALL the way to Mendons to get supply rather than take nearby supply camps is great logic.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

That you blame your lack of numbers to explain how we could make this happen is downright laughable though.

What’s really laughable is that you think NSP is the reason we are in t6 as opposed to IoJ.

Eat as much ratings from NSP than you did on HoD and you’re in tier 6. You didn’t, you stay in tier 7. SF is clearly superior to NSP right now, I’m saying we fought tooth and nails this week and that made you stay in tier7.

Well, not really.
TL;DR: T6, and specifically Darkhaven, is the deciding factor, not NSP.

If we’re going by point totals, you guys are actually doing worse now than you were at this point in last week’s match. Using the latest updates for mos.millenium.org, the current difference between SF and NS kitten 6,908 points. At around this time on Wednesday of last week’s matchup, the point difference between SF and NSP was 44,930 points.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/30 (April 17 at around 22:00, assuming I got the timezone correct for the millenium site)

To be fair, SF is also doing slightly worse, while HoD is doing noticeably worse due to lack of participation.

Attempting to look at things objectively, it would seem that the primary reason that SF isn’t moving up this week is the recent shift in T6, not how well NSP may or may not be performing. Darkhaven went from a 113,000 point average lead over T6’s second place server starting from May 30th to a 37,000 point lead, resulting in large rating gains for IoJ and DR. That plays a larger role since SF is still gaining rating in this tier (more than what was gained last week), but the rating target that needs to be reached is being pushed further away by events in T6.

Maybe you guys should turn on that QQ that got you into T7 in the first place. Rumor has it , that if you cry enough they will move you up a tier without earning it.

Imagine that.

You do realize that we are just laying junk all over you guys on teh scoreboard, and at least 25% of our core player-base is on a vacation for whatever reason….WE ARE LITERALLY ON CRUISE CONTROL. We have a handful of commanders that have stepped up and moving the masses along nicely…I would hope you are making an attempt at trolling….So before you go spouting off about how we don’t belong, or how we got moved up, I would simply say:

/scoreboard

Now back to your regularly scheduled reading of NSP arguing who has the leetest smaller groups…

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Imagine that.

You know we litteraly stomped T8 without even trying? Just take a stroll through the http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA ‘s history. They pushed us into T7 to fix what their rating system wouldnt acknowledge. Proof is, we’re winning T7 so not sure if QQ’s the only thing that brought us to this tier.

Your right, the ratings system sux and it needs a lot of work, but you gotta admit, COOKIES sure do help. And I know you guys aren’t really trying in this tier either. So glad you have had so much mercy. Special thanks for that. Btw where can I send you guys cookies as a thank you?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

That you blame your lack of numbers to explain how we could make this happen is downright laughable though.

What’s really laughable is that you think NSP is the reason we are in t6 as opposed to IoJ.

Eat as much ratings from NSP than you did on HoD and you’re in tier 6. You didn’t, you stay in tier 7. SF is clearly superior to NSP right now, I’m saying we fought tooth and nails this week and that made you stay in tier7.

Well, not really.

If we’re going by point totals, you guys are actually doing worse now than you were at this point in last week’s match. Using the latest updates for mos.millenium.org, the current difference between SF and NS kitten 6,908 points. At around this time on Wednesday of last week’s matchup, the point difference between SF and NSP was 44,930 points.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/30 (April 17 at around 22:00, assuming I got the timezone correct for the millenium site)

To be fair, SF is also doing slightly worse, while HoD is doing noticeably worse due to lack of participation.

Attempting to look at things objectively, it would seem that the primary reason that SF isn’t moving up this week is the recent shift in T6, not how well NSP may or may not be performing. Darkhaven went from a 113,000 point average lead over T6’s second place server starting from May 30th to a 37,000 point lead, resulting in large rating gains for IoJ and DR. That plays a larger role since SF is still gaining rating in this tier (more than what was gained last week), but the rating target that needs to be reached is being pushed further away by events in T6.

Imagine that.

You do realize that we are just laying junk all over you guys on teh scoreboard, and at least 25% of our core player-base is on a vacation for whatever reason….WE ARE LITERALLY ON CRUISE CONTROL. We have a handful of commanders that have stepped up and moving the masses along nicely…I would hope you are making an attempt at trolling….So before you go spouting off about how we don’t belong, or how we got moved up, I would simply say:

/scoreboard

Now back to your regularly scheduled reading of NSP arguing who has the leetest smaller groups…

I vote this guy the winner for the most arrogance! Anyone second. Btw 80% of NSP is fighting Jormag and taking a break from WvW. Does that count?

VoxL (NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Not that I really understand zerg mentality anyways, but Im baffled at why there is a NSP zerg at Mendons/HoD spawn when they have only 125 points and the only thing they control in EB is 1 supply camp. I guess maybe its to roflstomp the 2 players in the valley there. Effective use of time NSP.

That is strange. Look at the XoXo scrub in the middle of the zerg stomping roamers. Typical ;] I can’t explain why my server does the things they do at least were not pvdooring though! right? :]

Ahh but actually I ran around in circles around the KOM guy without attacking him while he got zerged, because I knew he would come to the forums and cry about it..

I’m sure you can figure out a reason that a large zerg would be running around grabbing supplies when they don’t own any of their map.

Yeah going ALL the way to Mendons to get supply rather than take nearby supply camps is great logic.

SF wasn’t spawn camping up north so we figured we would try and get you guys back in the game!

VoxL (NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Wait, I thought I was the n00b commander on NSP…

Oopsie, totally forgot your guild name! Sorry for that :s

Bah! Don’t be sorry! We are NOOB’s and proud of it!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

“Cruise Control” is a very apt description. I know a lot of our heavy WvW commanders/players have not been coming in or flipping tags on (myself included). It’s giving a lot of newer commanders opportunity to step up and learn the ropes.

Which honestly, is not a bad thing, I have no idea what t6 is like, but the more we have players improving on our server the better. The hardcore WvW’ers will kick in gear heavy when things get challenging (and the fairwhether guys will fade, yes I know).

NSP you have every right to be proud of your accomplishments, but when all we hear from you is how bad we are and then you claim that your sole intervention is what’s holding us down. You’re going to get jumped on, despite the statement itself being rather amusing.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Well, not really.

Imagine that.

/scoreboard

I vote this guy the winner for the most arrogance! Anyone second. Btw 80% of NSP is fighting Jormag and taking a break from WvW. Does that count?

I LOL’d….. You sir are a peach….

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Holy kitten NSP, did you do a call to arms in your LA because i swear thats your whole server in there, btw how did you like our trick with omegas nuking all your golems

Edited because i forgot to say how much fun this was, even with the awful skill lag and everyone just mashing 1

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

That’s funny because I just watched you get picked off in the middle of our zerg by a single thief while you key turned in panic mode.

lolz ok then.. But I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few that survived that SF ambush at Pangloss. w/e makes you feel good to think though.

Nice move btw SF we weren’t expecting that kitten at all lol.

Spaz CLICK staff 2 to freedom! Nice.

Actually GS warriors spaz click 3 and 5 to safety. I also had to navigate the Ogre’s hazard with like 5k hp! That was scarey!

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

We ran a circle around the whole map getting all the supply camps… It takes more then 1 camp to supply that many people – logic does work!

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Holy kitten NSP, did you do a call to arms in your LA because i swear thats your whole server in there, btw how did you like our trick with omegas nuking all your golems

Edited because i forgot to say how much fun this was, even with the awful skill lag and everyone just mashing 1

Naw I think Maw was up so we just put out an announcement in Wayfarers!

VoxL (NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Thank you very much SF for a pretty amazing keep defence!
I dont normally command EB and had to do something between my study hours

Those omegas sure were a surprise! and swift gate repair aswell!
Brilliant fun! one of the best sieges ive ever had!

You kept respawning…we kept respawning…

Shoutout to NSP mesmers who kept us coming into the keep after gate repair! HUGE thank you.

NSP Pride, that is all.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Epic slide show at our keep SF. I think this is the biggest NSP zerg I’ve ever seen, we musta wanted our kitten back bad, seemed SF wanted to keep it bad too! And yes very nice trick to destroy the golems.

-inb4 omg a single XOXO in a zerg what a bad player!

Attachments:

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Shoutout to NSP mesmers who kept us coming into the keep after gate repair! HUGE thank you.

NSP Pride, that is all.

What was the result of the fight? I’m curious (not in game sadly)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

I play 90% solo in WvW.

I can say the only clan i respect is @SPCA (i exactly dont remember the letter xD).

I think we can all agree on respect for SPCA. Quality in skill and character in that guild.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Your right, the ratings system sux and it needs a lot of work, but you gotta admit, COOKIES sure do help. And I know you guys aren’t really trying in this tier either. So glad you have had so much mercy. Special thanks for that. Btw where can I send you guys cookies as a thank you?

*sigh. We didn’t send cookies, that was FC/ET (pretty sure it was an FC guy though). So if you want us out of your tier, maybe you should do the same I guess.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

See.

I posted a bonafide troll statement and you experts over at XOXO responded with:

1 of you got serious and mad, giving a small rant about a random 1 on 1 encounter I had the other day (which i can admit i ended up running from because i couldn’t beat you spin to win……..that is until you ran into our group with your “large group” of puggers and we smoked you) and the other got mad and said “carebear flakes” again. AGAIN

LIke come on people. If your gonna troll me then get serious. Either kitten or get out of the litter box.

Let me see if I got this right. You can’t beat a war on thief? Then brag about your group carrying you to victory against a group of pugs?

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

NSP Pride, that is all.

We got the keep in the end, but it was 50/50 for about 20 minutes.
Amazing fight.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

NSP Pride, that is all.

We got the keep in the end, but it was 50/50 for about 20 minutes.
Amazing fight.

Yeah that was fun as hell, your portals won that keep for you guys. You better give your mesmers some loving :P

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

See.

I posted a bonafide troll statement and you experts over at XOXO responded with:

1 of you got serious and mad, giving a small rant about a random 1 on 1 encounter I had the other day (which i can admit i ended up running from because i couldn’t beat you spin to win……..that is until you ran into our group with your “large group” of puggers and we smoked you) and the other got mad and said “carebear flakes” again. AGAIN

LIke come on people. If your gonna troll me then get serious. Either kitten or get out of the litter box.

I always wondered what it feels like to get owned by a girl? Send over jscull maybe that girl has a shot to beat me.

is that the only way XOXO will beat a group of PAXA is by playing the bullcrap numbers game just like everyone else.

lol. Cool story. I got one too. XOXO and PAXA had an impromptu 5v5 inbetween ruins and the bridge which had large amount of spectators from both servers for the fight. XOXO won without having a single player downed. Of course PAXA cried about how we only won because our group was Mesmers and Thieves. You would think with PAXA’s 10 years of expertise building “balanced groups” they could figure out how to beat a group with 5 “OP” classes ran by bad players.

Never have I denied losing that 5v5 to you guys. Hasn’t happened since. What has happened since is the increase in numbers taken to kill us. MoB and Os got it down, just like ALS did…. "it’s PAXA! Zerg em down boys! (and lady wtf?)

So with even numbers we beat you and you admit this but now claim that we zerg you down because we lack the skill to fight even numbers? Am I missing something here?

Let me lay it out there for ya big fella, an XOXO 5 man (4 mesmers and a theif) fought us for 15 minutes on the island. You beat us. Hats off. H a s N o t H a p p e n e d since. If you want us to repost the video we have of 6 PAXA taking on upwards of 15 and being AJed by an XOXO group and downing you after as well we can do that. It’s amazing how all these people come out of the woodworks with pictures and stories of you trolls running into “backup” Zergs and towers to avoid actually fighting…. Like a good friend of mine once said, “you can stick with My little pony”.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

See.

I always wondered what it feels like to get owned by a girl? Send over jscull maybe that girl has a shot to beat me.

is that the only way XOXO will beat a group of PAXA is by playing the bullcrap numbers game just like everyone else.

lol. Cool story. I got one too. XOXO and PAXA had an impromptu 5v5 inbetween ruins and the bridge which had large amount of spectators from both servers for the fight. XOXO won without having a single player downed. Of course PAXA cried about how we only won because our group was Mesmers and Thieves. You would think with PAXA’s 10 years of expertise building “balanced groups” they could figure out how to beat a group with 5 “OP” classes ran by bad players.

Never have I denied losing that 5v5 to you guys. Hasn’t happened since. What has happened since is the increase in numbers taken to kill us. MoB and Os got it down, just like ALS did…. "it’s PAXA! Zerg em down boys! (and lady wtf?)

So with even numbers we beat you and you admit this but now claim that we zerg you down because we lack the skill to fight even numbers? Am I missing something here?

Let me lay it out there for ya big fella, an XOXO 5 man (4 mesmers and a theif) fought us for 15 minutes on the island. You beat us. Hats off. H a s N o t H a p p e n e d since. If you want us to repost the video we have of 6 PAXA taking on upwards of 15 and being AJed by an XOXO group and downing you after as well we can do that. It’s amazing how all these people come out of the woodworks with pictures and stories of you trolls running into “backup” Zergs and towers to avoid actually fighting…. Like a good friend of mine once said, “you can stick with My little pony”.

A few of us got tired of fighting 30-40 man zergs over the last week and started playing alts and helping our server more by taking towers. The fact that you believe we should quit the game because of how we are enjoying it currently is ridiculous.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Just take a stroll through the http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA ‘s history. They pushed us into T7 to fix what their rating system wouldnt acknowledge. Proof is, we’re winning T7 so not sure if QQ’s the only thing that brought us to this tier.

I don’t have to stroll anything to know you QQ’d on the forums with 10000 t8 threads and were magically move up a tier. Where did you earn it ? Now my point is, your looking into T6 without first getting out of T7.. its been how many weeks now ?

Just saying if you want T6 so badly , why not fire up the QQ wagon. It worked before. Right? Right.

Hey guys, SF was not manually moved into T7. In fact, ArenaNet did NOT touch SF’s rating whatsoever. The only ratings they manually adjusted were FC’s and ET’s, which had been driven so far into the Glicko Ghetto by Kain and DR that it was impossible for the green server to escape the T8 pit on their own merits, no matter how much they dominated.

We were in T8 for 13 weeks straight, winning 12 of those weeks straight (that’s nearly a quarter of a year of wins) and dominating for 10 weeks straight. We MORE than earned our way out of T8. And when FC’s and ET’s ratings were finally normalized, Glicko acted accordingly.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arenanet-tracker/topic/258449-updated-world-ratings-april-5/

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

My experience with XOXO has been in one of two scenarios. Either 1) they are a few members running around with a pug group/zerg. Or 2) they hang back to snag stragglers running from spawn to get back to bigger fights. (I have been 1v3-5’d many times and usually I just stop and sit and wait for them to finish me because it’s not even fun at that point, it’s just annoying and I take an alternate path next run).

I have never encountered a group of 5 or so XOXO just roaming themselves, that are actively engaging other smaller groups, as opposed to picking off 1-2 weaker targets (which they claim to not spike, but lol I have yet to encounter that).

Could they be amazingly skilled? Sure. But I have yet to see it. Even as “feeder fish” to zergs, the common tactic is to stealth away to the core of said zerg when the opposition proves they can stand beyond the 2-3 hit instanukes.

Am I missing something? I’ve just been under the impression their notoriety was forum trolling.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

See.

heheh yea a screenshot of where every player is obviously mid attack is clearly a shot of said players running away! kitten

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

K, press 2 harder bro.. Btw I kitten on you with a warrior I’d been playing for 2 days, you refuged at 15% while I was 100 and I decided it wasn’t worth my time anymore and walked away.. But everytime I encountered you in group play my combat log said “heartseeker x 4 or 5”. So keep talkin bout skillz.

Btw when we were Envy, Skarllok and Sheefu were always the ones hanging in the back while the rest of us fought, also coincidentally usually the first to die, especially Sheefu. You know where Skarllok’s hate came from? Because he was being a kitten talking crap behind my back and the whole guild disbanded over it – without my encouragement btw.

Oh, this is cute. Hanging out in the back while the rest of you fought? Would this be while you were dueling out in EB, or the times when you never grouped with us? You wouldn’t really know about many of the groups we had in Envy as your primary role in the guild was to cry about things that bothered you, criticize anyone in the guild for their build, and to let everyone know how you “kitten on” terrible players.

Let’s not forget that you weren’t in Envy that long, and had already been kicked out of the guild once before. I don’t want to say the vote was unanimous, but it was pretty laughable what people had to say about you when it happened. That’s when your illustrious DOWN guild started. I love how you try to play nice here when it’s funny what you used to say back in those days. I’m guessing people can change, but I never bought this act.

Envy broke up because it stopped being a guild long ago. Most of the guild was just a collection of good players with a heavy dueling background who happened to share the same tag. Most of the people couldn’t, or wouldn’t, get in voice chat and half the people had no clue how to mark targets and assist. The guild officially broke up when I was on vacation for a number of weeks, so your facts on who was talking crap was a bit wrong on that one. It wasn’t me, but I’ll go ahead and shoulder that, I could care less.

You bring nothing to the table Dank, and you never have. You’re a glorified dueler who thinks more of himself than anyone else you come across. You can say all you want about how I play, but I let what happens in the game do mine. You’re just another sheeple who hides at the first sign of trouble. Oh, but you like to duel, so I guess that changes things. And given what we’ve come across in XOXO lately, you really shouldn’t be saying anything. But then again, you guys are clearly not a small-man group. But you’ve been rather upfront with how you like to zerg now, so power to you.

Fortunately, the Internet is a lot like a tower, it’s pretty easy to hide behind, so I can see how you excel with these baseless claims.

Take care, Dank!

lol I was kicked by Balidore because he got all buttmad when he didn’t like my advice on a class I played for many hours AFTER he asked for some.. All he really wanted to hear was “yeah you’re idea is awesome it’s going to be the best build ever”, but I wasn’t going to say that because it was a crappy idea.

I could be wrong about exactly who was talking crap and kitten everyone off, I know it was either you or Sheefu so I guess it must have been Sheefu. The truth is one person was on Voice with whoever it was, thought it was kittened up and that’s what spurred the mass evacuation of the guild. The other reason people had for leaving was they sick of the fact that you, Balidore and Sheefu were all elitists who would get mad if anyone else was invited to the guild because “they weren’t good enough”.

It’s obvious by all the books you write on this forum you think you are god’s gift to MMO PVP and everyone should play by your rules because you are so awesome.. Which is cool, this is after-all as you said, the internet.

And yeah I’ll run with the zerg sometimes what of it.. Like atm our BL has no action at all in it, and we own nothing on ebg every map is just full of enemy zergs besides our own which has nobody… In this case, you would opt to just not play. I opt to play a different role. I can still find ways to have fun without my precious “5 man”.

Honestly dude terrible troll skills right here. I’m starting to wonder if you didn’t even get your Troll degree…

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

It’s kind of like that scene in 300 when they take the initial blow of the persians and then their feet stop being pushed back and all of the sudden BAM offense time. Like asked for by Danknspank, watch at the end as XOXO comes and AJ’s us and their result follows.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

they ajusted fc/et rating to magically move Sf up.

They made the adjustment because FC’s and ET’s ratings were so abnormally low that the rating math for that particular tier did not work as intended anymore. Anything beyond that is pure conjecture.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

idk what all the arguing in this thread is about atm.

SF is better, they’re winning. GG.
Saying you guys are winning and your server is not even trying though? Thats just called being a nub bro. NSP lost 80% of its WvW pop which unlike SF never bandwagoned back.
And don’t even pretend when you hit t8 that you didn’t get mass xfers.
Cause you be troll’in.

SF should have been in a higher tier, Anet saw that and fiddled with the numbers to make it happen. Again GG. Thats mild fact, you were roflstomping tier 8.

Have a little admiration please, the dudes on NSP are atleast giving it a shot as opposed to HoD. I mean seriously. They don’t even bother to attack SF anymore and brainlessly try and pasty punch NSP bl. Can someone just put that dog down please?
Its sad to watch.

Anyway.
Good fight this week, enjoyed it SF.

HoD, what are you guys even doing?
I was in your LA. Was basically empty compared to NSP.
(So you can’t say they were in PvE)

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

It’s kind of like that scene in 300 when they take the initial blow of the persians and then their feet stop being pushed back and all of the sudden BAM offense time. Like asked for by Danknspank, watch at the end as XOXO comes and AJ’s us and their result follows.

I’m sorry the quality is horrible even in 1080p so it’s hard to get a good read on what’s even going on. From straining to barely be able to read tags it looks like you were fighting some random half upscaled pugs.. Then you were fighting 3 XOXO mesmers while some nearby pugs were doing a whole lot of nothing… Looks like you killed 2 of the XOXO..

Grats you won a fight? I don’t know what you want here lol nobody ever claimed PAXA cant’ ever win a fight with XOXO.. The only one who’s skills I poked fun at was the thiefs. And ofc Skarlok and Sheefu but that’s more personal then anything.

That’s some impressive Necro play though, personally Necro is one class I can’t seem to do well on so kudos there. I’ll also go ahead and say osif plays a very good Mesmer I had the pleasure to have some duels with him and we traded wins, the fights were very fun.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

How is this thread not deleted by now…

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

idk what all the arguing in this thread is about atm.

SF is better, they’re winning. GG.
Saying you guys are winning and your server is not even trying though? Thats just called being a nub bro. NSP lost 80% of its WvW pop which unlike SF never bandwagoned back.
And don’t even pretend when you hit t8 that you didn’t get mass xfers.
Cause you be troll’in.

SF should have been in a higher tier, Anet saw that and fiddled with the numbers to make it happen. Again GG. Thats mild fact, you were roflstomping tier 8.

Have a little admiration please, the dudes on NSP are atleast giving it a shot as opposed to HoD. I mean seriously. They don’t even bother to attack SF anymore and brainlessly try and pasty punch NSP bl. Can someone just put that dog down please?
Its sad to watch.

Anyway.
Good fight this week, enjoyed it SF.

Its funny that I said something along the lines of we are missing like 25% of our core players due to whatever reason…AND everyone of you noobs took it like I was taking some “we are taking it easy on you”….When really, i can understand your point, as I as responding to a noob that thought it would be funny to make out like we dont deserve to be here…..But what I was really going for was: we should be doing better, but this matchup is killing our morale as it is boring, we are winning by shear numbers at the moment and not really needing to “play WvW” IE: cap/defend/push BLs etc. IF you want a judge of what SF really can be then I suggest you take your gauge of us at late Friday night (reset) and all day saturday into that night…Not on Wednesday afternoon.

Not really meant to be disrespectful as it is to tell you that fighting 1 out of 2 enemies because the other has tucked tail and headed for T8 a week early is BORING.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i’d feel really bad for the pve’ers if all they got was L.A.

can’t speak for everyone, but i only go there to use the toilet … is about all it’s good for.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

So when you bring all your numbers and win purely by sheer numbers we should judge you not when you bring half your numbers and win by the same measure?

Noone wants SF in this tier they don’t belong here that is clear. To claim it is because of skill like is so commonly stated on forums is not accurate. Tiers are set almost entirely by server wvw populations. What we are asking is that if you so wish to have a real fight like you claim beat us down more and get on to tier 6.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

So when you bring all your numbers and win purely by sheer numbers we should judge you not when you bring half your numbers and win by the same measure?

Noone wants SF in this tier they don’t belong here that is clear. To claim it is because of skill like is so commonly stated on forums is not accurate. Tiers are set almost entirely by server wvw populations. What we are asking is that if you so wish to have a real fight like you claim beat us down more and get on to tier 6.

Rather than go back and waste my game time disputing your statement, I would just invite any of you to go back and READ YOUR OWN GUILDIES comments that were insinuating that without ANET stepping in we would not be here, and/or we should beg them to move us to T6….I got some more BAD news for you, if your booty buddy GoM did not have such a night-capping presence, then they would still be losing to our lil brothers down in T8, just like they did the first week. And that was a “close matchup” for you guys at one point….

So for two servers that claim to have such clarity of what this game is really about, I and others find it moderately hilarious that you bring up the tier talk over and over and over….Then you go to the “devine intervention” joke, which in reality makes you look like the kid walking home after he got his kitten handed to him saying, “I could’ve beat them but my shoe was untied”….When that has nothing to do, according to your own drivel, about what the game is really about.

In closing, I will make a sweeping statement for all of you mouth-breathers to read and comprehend (doubtfully): We do not care if we get stuck here, your whining makes our boredom subside, and re-motivates us to farm your e-tears….Secondly, stop challenging us to leave a tier, and perhaps challenge your pitiful selves to stand up and fight, for all of the hate spewed between us and ET/FC, at the very least they did not roll over and die, in fact toward the end they got much better…..I will hangup and listen now, but will not hold my breath that you come back with something remotely realistic.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

everyone is so mean!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

everyone is so mean!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

I would personally like to thank SF for the fantastic and relentlessness assault/defence for the past 5 hours.

Ive lost 20 golems, destroyed about the same!

HoD aren’t even on the map so its really SF vs NSP and i must say im really enjoying it!

The constant back and forth!

Props to SF infinite golem rushes (albeit they were defeated still v good effort)

Last 5 hours have been nothing but bloodshed on both sides! Well done good sirs! I thoroughly enjoyed it and i Hope you did too!

2am here, naptime XD

<3 to ALL NSP, there was no single large guild force but instead a collection of guilds working together and fantastic map chat coordination!

Even though we are not first this week. Today is the reason I am proud to call myself an NSP WvW’er

Thank you all
Goodnight

Edit SS from tonight.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Props to NSP for the back and forth at QL dan and Langor, was really fun.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

everyone is so mean!

Mug what are you runnin?

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Shu.6981

everyone is so mean!

Mug what are you runnin?

secret

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

everyone is so mean!

Mug what are you runnin?

secret

Not spec wise lol class?

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Shu.6981

everyone is so mean!

Mug what are you runnin?

secret

Not spec wise lol class?

you should know!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

everyone is so mean!

Mug what are you runnin?

secret

Not spec wise lol class?

you should know!

mugi stop ur becoming 2 powerful

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Shu.6981

omg you puppy ty

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

I’m sorry the quality is horrible even in 1080p so it’s hard to get a good read on what’s even going on. From straining to barely be able to read tags it looks like you were fighting some random half upscaled pugs.. Then you were fighting 3 XOXO mesmers while some nearby pugs were doing a whole lot of nothing… Looks like you killed 2 of the XOXO..

Weird 1080 looks fine to me. 1st person to complain about it..

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

this forum is very painful to read at times.

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Sadly i dont have map screenshots but here is what happened about 8 hours ago.

While NSP and SF were locked in one of the most epic battles in EB, with NSP liberating their keep and SF constantly flooding it with enemies it would have been the perfect opportunity for HoD to strike and take their EB keep back.

But HoD being HoD decided “to hell with our stuff lets go hit NSP while they are busy”….nice garrison try btw.

I went to bed less than 6 hours ago with EB keep safely in NSP hands, sieged to the teeth with t2 walls, cannons and siege everywhere.

Logged on this morning to find EB 100% green again and keep at t2… As much as everyone would like to blame NSP for its loss, we really cant compete with the numbers (yet again im not saying all at once, i mean a steady numbers coverage) of SF. The people of NSP have proven themselves last nigh in my eyes.

Problem is, atm its NSP vs SF in NSP spawn… im pretty sure SF don’t even have to look at the HoD side, bar maybe 1 guy to mount the siege there.

To SF, thank you for awesome fights last night, I hope we have proved a worthy enough opponent.
To HoD… at this stage im glad you guys are on your way to t8, proven more than useless.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Sadly i dont have map screenshots but here is what happened about 8 hours ago.

While NSP and SF were locked in one of the most epic battles in EB, with NSP liberating their keep and SF constantly flooding it with enemies it would have been the perfect opportunity for HoD to strike and take their EB keep back.

But HoD being HoD decided “to hell with our stuff lets go hit NSP while they are busy”….nice garrison try btw.

I went to bed less than 6 hours ago with EB keep safely in NSP hands, sieged to the teeth with t2 walls, cannons and siege everywhere.

Logged on this morning to find EB 100% green again and keep at t2… As much as everyone would like to blame NSP for its loss, we really cant compete with the numbers (yet again im not saying all at once, i mean a steady numbers coverage) of SF. The people of NSP have proven themselves last nigh in my eyes.

Problem is, atm its NSP vs SF in NSP spawn… im pretty sure SF don’t even have to look at the HoD side, bar maybe 1 guy to mount the siege there.

To SF, thank you for awesome fights last night, I hope we have proved a worthy enough opponent.
To HoD… at this stage im glad you guys are on your way to t8, proven more than useless.

You know that for the longest time tonight, while NSP tried to grab stonemist from us (which we held you guys in the lord room, preventing you from capping), HoD was fighting for their keep, so we had to split our forces to fight both server. Once they decided to abandon and go to bed, the night crew came up and decided to go into your BL. HoD didnt go straight for your stuff.

Piiz