19/10/2012 Emery Bay vs. Anvil Rock vs Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Now I can’t even be impressed by the 3 lifetime posts. Sad day.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Vonleo.2987

Vonleo.2987

Problem with AR is that our population is not very big…..we try and do what we can but when its just a few of us against an army we just don’t bother. Sounds childish but why bother trying to do something you know can’t be done because your so out manned? Pulling the “just play and have fun” card does not work with me either because having fun would mean having a CHANCE to make a difference on the score board.

Until the free transfer thing gets sorted out or if it ever does things will always be like this.

in WvW

Posted by: aramina.2591

aramina.2591

Dear Ehmry Bay,

I had a ton of fun fighting in the Borlis Pass borderlands against you guys yesterday. We’d fight over towers and keeps, trading them back and forth, we had a 2+ hour long siege at the Garrison, it was awesome! Honestly, I don’t care that we’re losing, because I had tons of fun. Also, that moment where you guys had taken the orb from our garrison and were actually attacking the hills again, and brought 2 siege golems and we held you off in the keep lord room? One of my highlights for the night.

Aramina Eventide, Engineer
UV, Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Adein.2031

Adein.2031

Granted I didn’t play much on Sunday, but on both Friday and Saturday there were plenty of good fights.

My guild [SLAY] usually goes out in groups ranging between 3-15 people and we focus on finding other small groups, taking supply camps/weakly guarded towers, etc. Sometimes holding a bridge/control point behind a large enemy group can be quite fun (until the other server gets angry enough to roll you with a larger group). Zerg is boring.

I will give credit to both BP and AR: while you have less people than others we’ve played against recently, it seems you have more quality players than ones I’ve run into in previous matchups. I’ve also seen more guild groups instead of massive zergs of random pugs.

So to BP and AR: don’t give up, there’s still fun things to do. Avoid the zerg, stay mobile, find a popular bridge/island/road/control point/camp/etc and hold it (until you can’t).

Adein – SLAY – Thief – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

“I will give credit to both BP and AR: while you have less people than others we’ve played against recently, it seems you have more quality players than ones I’ve run into in previous matchups. I’ve also seen more guild groups instead of massive zergs of random pugs.”

Yep, most of the people wanting easy mode victories (PUGs and so called “PvP” guilds) left already and even the pugs we have left are slowly learning to be more useful. I am actually quite happy where we are going as a server even though we can’t consistently keep a force in every borderlands.

My guild has similar sized groups and we mainly focus on high mobility guerilla warefare type blob diversion / supply disruption / defending important objectives while our blob is busy attacking other things.

I hope we run into you guys, sound like it would be a good fight!

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Geistlos.3907

Geistlos.3907

Lol I love you Dovgan.

in WvW

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Hi folks.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time.

Let me be perfectly clear here first though – we have taken the time to clean this thread up, and trust me, there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW calmly, constructively, and without personal attacks. If you can’t show good sportsmanship, refrain from calling players or guilds out on what you perceive to be cheats or unjust actions, and be polite, this thread is not for you.

I have re-opened this thread, but note that it comes with a caveat… players ignoring the Code of Conduct will not be given a free or lenient path. If you see someone breaking the rules, report the post (click the little black flag in the bottom right-hand corner of the offending post). Do not be the person that violates the rules by responding in kind.

With that, this thread is now open – remember to play fair and play nice. Failure to do so will result in the permanent closure of this thread.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

Wow, not sure where the thread went wrong. I like to think Borlis’s WvW community is rather humble.

Ah well, current stats:
Emery Bay 163k, +510
Anvil Rock 59k, +140
Borlis Pass 43k, +40

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Deer.1890

Deer.1890

/yawn, there isnt one WVW X vs Y vs Z thread that does not have some type of name calling, or crying on the threads. You have let this go on for 2 months, and now want lay down the law…

Man I was really looking forward to coming here and posting the name of the Thief that was outside Bay keep in AR BL’s tonight abusing the rendering problem in game .. shucks…

Ummm .. I guess Keep it up teams! We are all three doing great! Remember there is no winner or loser, and we will all get a ribbion at the end of the week! Yahhh gooooo team!

Deeer 80 Warrior RLH Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

I just want to mention that from my perspective it would be a good thing to merge Anvil Rock and Borils Pass into Ehmry Bay. Then again, I am biased.

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

What are you doing up there BP? You certainly aren’t drilling for oil.
(Can’t tell if that screenshot shows it, but they tried to drop a portal as well)

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Yeah without accusing any guild or player, those thief that abused stealth rendering yesterday in AR BL were so annoying.

We had a group of 15 player trying to control a camp, and 2-3 thief running around preventing us from capping it.

Too bad I didn’t have fraps up, but it was so boring, I left the camp after like 5 min of trying to kill him. Even if we grouped up really close, and kept firing everything we had,
he could just continu to stealth and run around.

We would kill him from time to time, but another one would be there already. They at least 2, when one died, the other was back up there.

And much of the time, we couldn’t even see him appear. I could only see the swirl and fire blindly.

But still had good fight yesterday with you yesterday EB! Too bad I’m playing an alt right now and not 80 yet, I’m getting decimated :P

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Dont let that small group of borlis pass players represent the rest of our server. I was looking at some of those guilds and have never even seen them in WvW before and WvW is all I do. The fact that a few borlis players are trying to take the easy way by using exploits/hacks is sad. We never take the easy way, we work for what we get. Im glad you got this screen and i hope Anet does something about this. I hope u destroyed them with that cannon

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Hymnosi.5928

(Can’t tell if that screenshot shows it, but they tried to drop a portal as well)

I could be someone who says ‘shoulda swept your keep’, but I personally think mesmer portals are a form of exploiting if used as such. Especially in a tower? You can essentially steal a tower in 10 seconds with a single mesmer portal, and there’s plenty of places to hide on some of the towers (specifically that one, has the most nooks and crannies).

Unfortunately, with the current mindset of WvW, if you’re not using it, you’re losing it. Arena Net hasn’t made any official word on if it’s intentional or a side effect, so using it is what it is.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer

in WvW

Supersun.4603

I could be someone who says ‘shoulda swept your keep’, but I personally think mesmer portals are a form of exploiting if used as such. Especially in a tower? You can essentially steal a tower in 10 seconds with a single mesmer portal, and there’s plenty of places to hide on some of the towers (specifically that one, has the most nooks and crannies).

Unfortunately, with the current mindset of WvW, if you’re not using it, you’re losing it. Arena Net hasn’t made any official word on if it’s intentional or a side effect, so using it is what it is.

We do sweep our keeps…very thoroughly. Tower’s aren’t as easy to hide in as people make it out to be (excluding outer gate Bay)

Besides, this picture isn’t a case of a Mesmer sneaking in and portaling people inside.
(Which is a perfectly fine use of the skill. If this wasn’t intended ANet could easily implement measures to prevent this)

This is a group of people trying to bypass the outer wall with a glitch. A mesmer was trying to glitch his way inside then portal the rest in.

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Problem with AR is that our population is not very big…..we try and do what we can but when its just a few of us against an army we just don’t bother. Sounds childish but why bother trying to do something you know can’t be done because your so out manned? Pulling the “just play and have fun” card does not work with me either because having fun would mean having a CHANCE to make a difference on the score board.

Until the free transfer thing gets sorted out or if it ever does things will always be like this.

Welcome to our last week matchup as Ehmry Bay. I got out there and did something about it. Outnumbered with the outmanned buff regularly we nonetheless had alot of great fights and tore the zerglings a new one.

You have a chance to make a difference. Without me and my guilds involvement we likely wouldn’t have gotten half of our points, because alot of other guilds simply stopped showing up just like you said you would. Ironically it’s because of players giving up pre-emptively that we didn’t have a much more competitive score.

Oh and I was out there outnumbered to the point I was soloing NPC camps so I could take supply camps during some nights. Funny how all the people who have given up will come back out again when you start taking stuff after just moments before telling you X or Y was impossible.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL borlis………………..

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Hakato.9650

Hakato.9650

So I assume you are at Dreaming Bay right now? lol…

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader
Main Toon – Razzer Fel Level 80 Warrior

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Ralathar I know the feeling, seems a lot of days AR is out numbered, never bothers me, I go out and have for weeks soloing camps. And yes, I am the crazy AR ranger that you will see doing my best to take a supply camp alone, and stay even when people arrive to stop me. Why? I just figure that it’s 5 more points on the board if I can grab it before the counter rolls, and why don’t I bail when people show up? Eh, why should I give up? Sometimes I get the camp even when the opposition arrives.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Yeah, AR and BP are definitely outnumbered out there, but on the upside, those that do end up in the WvWvW trenches seem like they want to be there. I spend most of my time in Eternal, and it seems like most of our AR boys ask whats up and where they are needed as soon as the cross the portal. The thing is, there’s only a couple guilds that are actually big enough to organize and make a difference, so we get a lot of pugs (myself included) just banding together randomly flipping camps and taking out road sentries. The result is a sort of Greyjoy mentality: Anvil Rock can take any point you guys may have, but we cant hold it for kittens.

Thanks to Khane and the rest of TGS for organizing the karma trains and BP for letting us borrow your keep when ours gets taken. I think if AR and BP could form an alliance, those Ebay’ers wouldn’t know what hit them.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I doubt our people are giving up, since we have been losing and outmanned since release.

I’m leveling an alt right now and I’m missing a lot of action in WvW, kitten I missed it. Tried some yesterday, but as long as you aren’t level 80, fighting outmanned is really hard.

Especially when Thief goes directly for squishy and you can’t see them render until you die

Still love WvW! Bring it on EB!

in WvW

Vonleo.2987

Welcome to our last week matchup as Ehmry Bay. I got out there and did something about it. Outnumbered with the outmanned buff regularly we nonetheless had alot of great fights and tore the zerglings a new one.

You have a chance to make a difference. Without me and my guilds involvement we likely wouldn’t have gotten half of our points, because alot of other guilds simply stopped showing up just like you said you would. Ironically it’s because of players giving up pre-emptively that we didn’t have a much more competitive score.

Oh and I was out there outnumbered to the point I was soloing NPC camps so I could take supply camps during some nights. Funny how all the people who have given up will come back out again when you start taking stuff after just moments before telling you X or Y was impossible.

Last match up for you its been like this for us FOREVER…..

in WvW

Posted by: Kumakichi.2583

Kumakichi.2583

Was disappointed in this matchup. Lets be honest it was a landslide the entire time. Sorry Ebay but your way out of Anvil’s league in numbers and geared 80’s. It wasn’t laughable how easily you rolled us when we ran into each other… it was more like “yawn, oh this again”. BP made some nice moves and seemed to do well. After making several attempts at finding some fun hotspots on the map during the weekend I gave up because it really wasn’t there.

The prior week rocked I thought. Who was that other server… Darkhaven? I can’t recall but it was much more competitive and fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Was disappointed in this matchup. Lets be honest it was a landslide the entire time. Sorry Ebay but your way out of Anvil’s league in numbers and geared 80’s. It wasn’t laughable how easily you rolled us when we ran into each other… it was more like “yawn, oh this again”. BP made some nice moves and seemed to do well. After making several attempts at finding some fun hotspots on the map during the weekend I gave up because it really wasn’t there.

The prior week rocked I thought. Who was that other server… Darkhaven? I can’t recall but it was much more competitive and fun.

Sorrow’s furnace was the server we fought last time.

When my guild runs around with our alts to level up and karma grind camps, we encounter the ehmery bay zerg chasing us and we do get wiped, but it’s always fun doing our best, infact we shrug it off, as any deaths they incur means a costly repair bill compared to ours. lol.

However, when we are running our mains, and have a full attack force of our own 80’s, it seems like it takes them double our numbers just to take us on. There has been multiple times when we’ve forced them back, or completely wiped them. Of course they return with even more though lol.

We do our camp raids every day I get on, and we prefer to do it at ehmery bay tbh.

Darksavage,
Syndicate, General

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Who cares who wins or loses as long as spawn camping isn’t being done…..problem is I’ve seen some of that going on

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Don’t give up. I know it sucks when you’re pushed to your spawn, but keep in mind there are ways to get out still, so there’s no way to really camp anyone. Get creative with ways to get out and past their lines. Today has been pretty volatile, but we just had some pretty epic battles with Ehmry and BP, especially by the ogre camp. We didn’t have the numbers but we held our own and turned it into a huge battle. And to think last night almost the entire map was all green. Way to come back swinging BP, I was impressed with the SM cap. Now if only Anvil Rock could garner more interest in WvWvW.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: Metryn.8476

Metryn.8476

Well at the moment, we’ve completely taken BP BG again. That’s not bad considering that we were outmanned at the start.

I find it super annoying that AR spends most of it’s time fighting BP rather than EB. I think we have more skilled WvW players (and getting better with more people learning not to just zerg roll) than AR, but if EB starts a push against BP, there’s AR hitting our other side.

Still, even against those odds, we can put up a hell of a fight. EB has been crashing against us for hours and we’re still holding.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Oh you mean kind of like BP and EB both attacking at the Anvil keep in Eternal, glad that never happens, oh wait, it just did. Sorry, but it will happen a lot when you have 3 servers playing. Tired of hearing how if AR just hit XX server from some BP players, the last 2 matches we had with BP they are running strong in AR borderlands on day 1 going for the AR orb. It happened this week, and last week. You cannot continue to say “if AR only hit green” but continue to attack AR targets on a regular basis and expect to not sound a little hypocritical. Sorry it’s war, and targets that get hit get hit, if two armies show up in the same spot, I’m pretty sure it isn’t because it was planned that way, it just happens. It just happened with BP and EB and I am quite sure there was no coordination between the two servers.

If you look at your Wv3 map on day 1 next match I can guarantee you will see a lot of red in AR BL again, but very little attempt from AR in BP’s BL in the first hour. That’s what has happened the last 2 rounds, and history is bound to repeat itself again.

Sorry we don’t just hand you the keys to our keeps and towers while we ignore you and go after green.

Pic below shows how hard AR is hitting BP, wait that’s red in AR BL, and no blue in BP BL. That’s odd…

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Metryn.8476

Metryn.8476

That’s an interesting picture. Too bad it doesn’t show the Blue 1/3 of BP BL or the fact that a couple of hours ago AR BL was split between Green/Blue. We held all the way up to Stonemist in EB (gone now) and couldn’t manage a foothold in EB BL.

Yesterday (or 2 days ago?), AR took half of our borderlands and EB took the other half at the same time without fighting each other until we had lost everything except Cliffside. That’s pretty coordinated don’t ya think?

I’d say that instead of actually fighting to take down EB, AR would just rather ride coattails and fight for 2nd. I’m proud that BP fights a 2 way war in our borderland every day and night and give both other teams a bloody nose every chance we get.

BP BL looks more like a 3 way fight than EB does most of the time.

Either way, the players in BP are getting a lot better, we’re breaking into 5 mans and working in small teams/breakaway zergs and splitting up objectives with much better communication now and it shows. We had 4 small teams working on rotating camps, while 3 teams worked on towers at the same time.

It was awesome.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

How about a day one picture instead.

I’m just stating facts, BP consistently attack AR out the gate then cries when they get hit on both fronts. I am tired of hearing excuses from some, and I emphasize some, of BP’s players, I am tired of hearing “playing for second” when you know darn well, that both AR and BP are outmanned most of the time.

You can continue to live in a fantasy world where there is some huge AR conspiracy to take you down, it just is nonsense. There is no secret board room, there is no grassy knoll, AR attacks you because you are there, but it doesn’t explain why you attack AR when the match resets, and have done so repeatedly.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Hymnosi.5928

How about a day one picture instead.

I’m just stating facts, BP consistently attack AR out the gate then cries when they get hit on both fronts. I am tired of hearing excuses from some, and I emphasize some, of BP’s players, I am tired of hearing “playing for second” when you know darn well, that both AR and BP are outmanned most of the time.

You can continue to live in a fantasy world where there is some huge AR conspiracy to take you down, it just is nonsense. There is no secret board room, there is no grassy knoll, AR attacks you because you are there, but it doesn’t explain why you attack AR when the match resets, and have done so repeatedly.

Our server (and I assume no server except perhaps the very top) is coordinated enough to stop a random zerg from happening.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer

in WvW

Humpink.2306

Anvil Rock & Borils Pass guys; if your guild is not particularly attached to your server, then please consider to permanently relocate to Ehmry Bay.

The servers were stood up to support a high concurrent player count based on projected sales. The sales happened, but the high concurrent player count leveled out. Current low population servers are unlikely to pick up significant player numbers going forward.

Ehmry Bay is a pretty mellow server, we do have an excellent out of game community, and we would certainly welcome additional players, WvW or otherwise.

in WvW

Vonleo.2987

Anvil Rock & Borils Pass guys; if your guild is not particularly attached to your server, then please consider to permanently relocate to Ehmry Bay.

The servers were stood up to support a high concurrent player count based on projected sales. The sales happened, but the high concurrent player count leveled out. Current low population servers are unlikely to pick up significant player numbers going forward.

Ehmry Bay is a pretty mellow server, we do have an excellent out of game community, and we would certainly welcome additional players, WvW or otherwise.

Thats pretty low trying to grab guilds from the servers your currenting wvw with…..and people have not moved from AR or BP because they love the community they are in and guilds. You try moving 100+ players in a guild and starting over from scratch to rebuild your influence. It isn’t easy and is very time consuming.

All we have to hope for is free transferings stopping and maybe server merges that would allow the guilds to stay intact without starting over.

in WvW

Humpink.2306

I am certain that all servers are currently experiencing guild moves. Ehmry Bay has seen guilds depart and other guilds arrive. Not every guild has 100+ players, and not all guilds find guild upgrades valuable enough to worry about starting over.

If one loves their current server then me posting a note saying that Ehmry Bay has a great community isn’t going to make them pack up and leave, no risk there. If one is indifferent toward, or frustrated with, a lower population server then I may as well put the Ehmry Bay name out there.

My post has no bearing on people actually leaving, the only thing it does is point out to those who are thinking about leaving why Ehmry Bay may be a decent choice.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Who wants to get stomped by NSP next match?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Lilun.8732

Lilun.8732

Watch everyone who joined EBay for this match-up poof away for the next match-up.
Yea, I’m an EBayer. I’m just cynical of our ‘good fortune’ this week.
Where were its players when we were losing the past few weeks?

Also… I think it is pretty low trying to recruit people from Anvil Rock and Borliss Pass. It is not like they are going to have any loyalty if they up and go from your ‘offer’. And they are just as likely to move away when the next match-up comes.

(edited by Lilun.8732)

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Why on earth would any good organized guild move to zergland? Your numbers? It’s all the server has. I have seen ZERO, in the way of tactics. You are pros at night capping unguarded keeps or outnumbering people 3 and 4 to 1. Any class acts guild or players would make a terrible mistake moving into that kind of environment.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Humpink.2306

Oh the old zergland argument again :rolleyes:

The fact is that every single server has a zerg because the WvW queue cannot be controlled and you have no way to get a group of dedicated people in it. So please, spare the readership the lecture.

Pretty sure there is plenty of night-capping going on in any WvW game, regardless of which tier, that’s the nature of a 24-hour pvp game, it’s just surprising that this fact needs to be pointed out time and again on these forums as it really isn’t this difficult of a concept to understand.

I can also confirm that tactics actually matter in a game where the biggest accumulation of people will win, no matter how good the tactics of the opponents. This is a flaw in the game mechanics and not a problem with those who participate in the game. Again, odd that this needs to be pointed out several weeks into the game when the concept should be clear by now.

Lastly, the fact is that lower population servers will go by the wayside sooner or later. You can wait for that to happen, or you can start making a new home elsewhere now.

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

Don’t take to much notice of that, once we jump up a tier all the fairweather players will jump ship again and stop posting on forums, they certainly haven’t been posting in last 3 matchups where we have been stomped.
I have enjoyed this weeks match, not because of the score but no matter what time of day, always been battles to be found and congrats must go to BP and AR for that.
I see a lot of people complaining about wvw wait times and not being able to get guild on same map, I’m pretty sure any of these 3 servers would welcome people and I doubt that a guild would have much trouble getting onto same map as thier friends.
Good luck next week both BP and AR.

in WvW

Posted by: Notensack.9268

Notensack.9268

I definitely wouldn’t want your scrub guilds clogging up my queues. The toughest fights I had all week were from guys that transferred over for Sunday/Monday. Although, I really wouldn’t mind some Mes, Necro, Ele that recognize how superior my front line pushes are and want try out so they can get in on that action.

This is how we do it
Run Like Hell recruitment

in WvW

Posted by: epicsmooth.7825

epicsmooth.7825

All I got to say is right now AR is pushing in BP BL…..kinda reeks of “2nd place seeking”

edit: nevermind see its the fail guild craft

(edited by epicsmooth.7825)

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

If that helps you get through the day.

I would like nothing better than to have a fairly even third opponent in our matches, and since the one week matches AR has never had that. At least BP got to play down in the bottom tier and experience a week of what it feels to be a big server, AR has not had that since day 1. If you want to sit back and make excuses as to why you aren’t in second place, and blame the big mean Anvil Rock (almost spit out my drink on that one), that’s fine. You have people on your server that are saying AR players are inferior to your players, that AR is playing for second, etc. Fact is, both servers lack a basic thing, over all coverage. If the best excuse you have for coming in dead last every time you go up against AR is that we are playing for second, then why, oh why, mighty oracle, don’t you play for second as well??

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: epicsmooth.7825

epicsmooth.7825

If that helps you get through the day.

I would like nothing better than to have a fairly even third opponent in our matches, and since the one week matches AR has never had that. At least BP got to play down in the bottom tier and experience a week of what it feels to be a big server, AR has not had that since day 1. If you want to sit back and make excuses as to why you aren’t in second place, and blame the big mean Anvil Rock (almost spit out my drink on that one), that’s fine. You have people on your server that are saying AR players are inferior to your players, that AR is playing for second, etc. Fact is, both servers lack a basic thing, over all coverage. If the best excuse you have for coming in dead last every time you go up against AR is that we are playing for second, then why, oh why, mighty oracle, don’t you play for second as well??

Seems someone didn’t read my post….or you must be in that craft guild.

Also why would someone want to play for 2nd?

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

No, you edited while I was posting. No I am not in that guild, and why would you play for last?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

AR attack BP, BP atftack AR.

It happened, it happens right now, it will happens later. No one is to blame, we have pug and they have pug.

We have The Crafter guild, they must have some unwanted guild too. We can’t control them.

There is no need to debate over it, and no need for statement like : “We have better player then you” and all that bullkitten.

I don’t think I fought BP players once this week, and I’m sure the majority can say the same.

But at the same time, I don’t blame the fighting between BP/AR. Both server obviously lack the coordination to form an alliance. And we both know that this week none of us will rank 1st. So why not fight for the 2nd place? There is some logic in that, so that’s why it’s hard to blame people over it.

Anvil Rock represent, always second!

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

I lead the push yesturday in eternal battlegrounds when we took all of our side of the map and eventually SM. We then went into green side and took 2 supply camps as well as 2 towers. I do my best to avoid anvil rock. But i did push down into blue side once i saw some of the anvil guys ninjaed ogrewatch/veloka/pangloss and were attempting mendons. TBH i enjoyed the fights. It was great to see red/blue actually in WvW fighting. Obv it would have been great if we both pushed on green but who cares. Once the green zerg showed up tho we lost almost everything. When we had even numbers we were having great fights and beating them back to their towers/spawn

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well I logged in EB too late I think to have that kind of fun

When I was there, we got like 10-12 player togheter and sieged our tower and our keep in EB.

We got them, but that’s when we saw that horrible E-Bay zerg.They were twice as many as use, and we had a lot of pre-80 char.

We got stomped so hard. I logged off around midnight in our camp being spawn camped.

in WvW

Posted by: Dutch Master.7208

Dutch Master.7208

Just popping in to say I think its been a great week. Anvil Rock has repeatedly been a very even match-up for us, and from what I’ve seen you guys have some really strong players/guilds. I hope we face each other again next week. I consider you guys our rivals

I’ll be really disappointed if BP is dropped down again to the lowest bracket…

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I don’t think you will be dropped down, since Fergusson crossing is having difficulties down there and is losing score.

I will say it again, a matchup AR vs BP vs FC/DR(they seems to be on FC level now) would be awesome. Too bad it won’t happen before a long time.

We have some really fair fight with BP, but we can’t attack each other much since it would let the GREEN take over.

Someday, someday it will happen! Maybe if HoD fall to the last tier we might have our match up!" :P

in WvW

Supersun.4603

We got them, but that’s when we saw that horrible E-Bay zerg.They were twice as many as use, and we had a lot of pre-80 char.

We got stomped so hard. I logged off around midnight in our camp being spawn camped.

Actually, you guys outnumbered us by a decent margin until half of you guys logged off after we wiped your zerg.

Also, Borlis Pass would probably be in a much better position points wise if they would just stop poking the bear.

Just because you can treb the Bay Keep from your Garrison doesn’t mean that you should since by doing so you are forcing both of us into a major battle between Garrison and the Bay that isn’t going to end any time soon.

There are much softer targets that wouldn’t be like throwing rocks at a beehive.