3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Fun fights on reset night at JQ borderlands. There was some tenacious groups from JQ and BG that wouldn’t give up on garrison, regardless of how many times they wiped. I sure hope SOR can get some coverage in our weak time zones, because our NA prime time doesn’t lose to anyone.

Give em hell SOR. We know our door vs Zerg won’t be enough to hold off BG and JQ during our off hours, but at least we can farm badges during NA prime.

If you keep saying it, maybe it will be true?

Same old arguments from 3 months ago. Have PPT lead in Tier 1 NA on a regular basis before you state SOR has the best NA.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Uriel Saintclair.6345

Uriel Saintclair.6345

JQ and BG you guys are like fire ants you guys just keep coming and coming.

Attachments:

Thieve’s spam heartseeker on my sanctuary.
Guild: None Mercenary
SoR since day 1

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Fun fights on reset night at JQ borderlands. There was some tenacious groups from JQ and BG that wouldn’t give up on garrison, regardless of how many times they wiped. I sure hope SOR can get some coverage in our weak time zones, because our NA prime time doesn’t lose to anyone.

Give em hell SOR. We know our door vs Zerg won’t be enough to hold off BG and JQ during our off hours, but at least we can farm badges during NA prime.

Same old arguments from 3 months ago. Have PPT lead in Tier 1 NA on a regular basis before you state SOR has the best NA.

Our NA is the best on a regular basis. I would say we lead the PPT during NA primetime 5 out of 7 days during the last 3-4 matchups. We will almost always hold it friday, monday, tues, weds, thurs while JQ will hold it Saturday and Sunday. That seems pretty consistent with me. Blackgate might have better than us now since the mass transfers, but we won’t know until the week days.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: djkittiek.7694

djkittiek.7694

Score update, inbound. GW2 forums are scary.

Attachments:

(edited by djkittiek.7694)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Good fights in BG Garrison today. /salute JQ and BG great fights between all!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Our NA is the best on a regular basis. I would say we lead the PPT during NA primetime 5 out of 7 days during the last 3-4 matchups. We will almost always hold it friday, monday, tues, weds, thurs while JQ will hold it Saturday and Sunday. That seems pretty consistent with me. Blackgate might have better than us now since the mass transfers, but we won’t know until the week days.

BGs " transfers" just lost 1/2 a BL including Hills and Bay in less than 40 minutes so I’m guessing your conclusions on mass transfers might be skewed, just last night I think a major portion of HB had to sit out for quite a long period of time due to Q’s.

I’m pretty sure HB wouldn’t lose everything on a map as fast as I just witnessed, they might have even added Garrison to our bounty

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

http://youtu.be/RpfV8YzrKi4

Welcome Back to Tier 1 BG! Here is some footage from last night, I just had to make an ICoa video. Props to your resilience yall kept coming out and swinging all night long.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Truth be told I hope that BG wins or at least comes extremely close. This match up has been awesome and I don’t think anyone wants the Ex-SoS guilds to implode again.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Your right again, you did take garrison. It was 2am though, way past NA primetime.

I seem to remember several fights at NE camp where we filled our bags up as well.

The point is, I believe our guild’s match ups are a bit closer than you remember from Tier 2. We can keep calling each other out here and saying crap like “BWAH AH AHA YOU NOOBS I GOT YOUR BAGS!!!!”

OR

We can schedule an open field Guild vs Guild. 30? 40? Lets say Wed or Thursday this week when queus back off and both sides can get their guild together?

There’s no rush though, we’ll be here awhile.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

http://youtu.be/RpfV8YzrKi4

Welcome Back to Tier 1 BG! Here is some footage from last night, I just had to make an ICoa video. Props to your resilience yall kept coming out and swinging all night long.

We had to drop vendors because our bags kept filling up -.-

Hmm, how many times you wipe us without siege? None.

How many times we wipe you in open field? I honestly can’t remember.

Our video is coming. Sorry its taking so long, we had a lot more footage than 12 minutes over the eight hours of reset to edit.

You guys couldn’t even take garrison with PRX helping 2 hours into reset.

But hey, your right, you looked good for those twelve minutes. lol

Looking forward to the video, if there even is one.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Hmm, how many times you wipe us without siege? None.

How many times we wipe you in open field? I honestly can’t remember.

Our video is coming. Sorry its taking so long, we had a lot more footage than 12 minutes over the eight hours of reset to edit.

You guys couldn’t even take garrison with PRX helping 2 hours into reset.

But hey, your right, you looked good for those twelve minutes. lol

Whoa, did you not watch the video? I think the only time we actually had siege was in the cat cubby in your garrison where we had 1 AC. All the other times (in that video) were either open field, in YOUR garrison with YOUR siege on us, or in Cliffside where it was again, yours…

Honestly, I can’t even remember if we had siege trained on you besides that one time in the video.

How many times did you wipe us? Three off the top of my head between the hours of 6pm CST (reset time) and 12 pm CST. Once when we first tried to take garrison after a long haul of holding the third floor, once again when you had four superior balistas in the lords room and we wiped on the second floor, and once at the north camp. I honestly can’t comment on the north camp cause I was alt-tabbed, but you did indeed wipe us.

Um, besides those times, I honestly can’t remember, if you did and you have video of it, please post it, so we can learn what we did wrong and do better.

Yep, here is us trying to take garrison with PRX helping. No JQ was harmed in trying to take your garrison. I think when this photo was taken, we just left to go take JQ’s stuff cause hey, PRX is invested in BG’s garrison, and we didn’t want to take it while PRX had siege invested on the third floor. What better time to take briar (which we did) and flip their Bay (which we didn’t unfortunately). We just wanted to keep everything not on our side of the map un-upgraded, but if it makes you feel better to say that you pushed us away while PRX was helping us, then do so, cause you did!

Good fights all around though. Good job on still having your garrison when I left, not sure what happened after that whether it flipped or not. I’m looking forward to fighting some more of the BG guilds and seeing what they bring to the table after our last spat in T2.

Attachments:

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Great fights in SoR bl tonight, though skill lag is destroying some of the fun. Props to SF you guys are a fun fight

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

BG itself is a cool server, IKEA on the other hand…..lol…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: allindal.8406

allindal.8406

How every WvW thread behaves at one point or another…..

Person 1: Posts video/says something showing something at an isolated, specific moment in time, hardly counts as evidence to make an accurate blanket statement.

Person 2: Yo man, that video/statement is fake/doesn’t prove anything/has My Little Pony in it/ is full of rainbows.

Person3: (grabs popcorn and puts feet up)

Person1: OH yeah, well look at my bags, so many bags, look at em

Person 2: I’ve got bags too, look at em’ all, look at all the bags I have

Person1: Makes excuse for the alleged bags

Person3: (munch munch)

Person2: Refutes excuse and uses a modified version of previous excuse as their own.

Person1: Yeah well (insert insult)

Person2: OH, well (insert insult) you too, and you smell.

Person1: my guild/server is WAY better then yours

Person2: You still smell and my guild/server is #1 in all of Brazil

I’m so glad we all got that out of our system. If you are looking for a good way to rate your wvw performance, HEY I KNOW, Anet has this cool little point system, it shows things like total points and how many points you get per period of time. Cool right, and here’s the best part, if you like where you are at in the points, cool, but if you don’t, you can fight for it. These match ups aren’t determined in a few hours, so who gives a flying pancake who wiped who, the end result is the end result. You only get to gloat on Friday, or Thursday night if you are ahead by a huge margin.

Blackgate
PVT Elementalist/Warrior/ Guardian

(edited by allindal.8406)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Ignore the trolls who are trying to bait you.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

How every WvW thread behaves at one point or another…..

Person 1: Posts video/says something showing something at an isolated, specific moment in time, hardly counts as evidence to make an accurate blanket statement.

Person 2: Yo man, that video/statement is fake/doesn’t prove anything/has My Little Pony in it/ is full of rainbows.

Person3: (grabs popcorn and puts feet up)

Person1: OH yeah, well look at my bags, so many bags, look at em

Person 2: I’ve got bags too, look at em’ all, look at all the bags I have

Person1: Makes excuse for the alleged bags

Person3: (munch munch)

Person2: Refutes excuse and uses a modified version of previous excuse as their own.

Person1: Yeah well (insert insult)

Person2: OH, well (insert insult) you too, and you smell.

Person1: my guild/server is WAY better then yours

Person2: You still smell and my guild/server is #1 in all of Brazil

I’m so glad we all got that out of our system. If you are looking for a good way to rate your wvw performance, HEY I KNOW, Anet has this cool little point system, it shows things like total points and how many points you get per period of time. Cool right, and here’s the best part, if you like where you are at in the points, cool, but if you don’t, you can fight for it. These match ups aren’t determined in a few hours, so who gives a flying pancake who wiped who, the end result is the end result. You only get to gloat on Friday, or Thursday night if you are ahead by a huge margin.

Kidnaps you and takes you to TC. That was great!

Flying pancake …. *wipes tear.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

We’re having an amazing time in T1! Have to give props to EMP in JQ, you guys are a very tough competition and it’s a pleasure going up against you.

SoR your still the same tbh. If things don’t change, we’ll be adding another win to our 11-0 win streak against your server, so I certainly hope you bring your A game towards the end Great to see Geisch again, you have really improved since the last time we’ve gone against you. I’m really looking forward to seeing who comes out on top at the end of the week!

Are SoR and BG arch rivals?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

NA Prime, keep up the good fights everyone.

Attachments:

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

NA Prime, keep up the good fights everyone.

Blackgate of Sorrows

Stormbluff of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

There is a certain level of mutual dislike between BG and SoR. I don’t know about SoR, but for BG, while we respect SoR warriors on the field, we really don’t like SoR’s forum warriors.

That being said, let’s not get baited by the trolls this time and stay out of forum wars, BG:)

Blackgate Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

There is a certain level of mutual dislike between BG and SoR. I don’t know about SoR, but for BG, while we respect SoR warriors on the field, we really don’t like SoR’s forum warriors.

That being said, let’s not get baited by the trolls this time and stay out of forum wars, BG:)

Pretty sure all sides dislike their enemies forum warriors :P

Good fights all around though! Been having a lot of fun.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Can we stop it? No server in Tier 1 hasn’t gotten a ton of transfers. End of story.

Whoever wins this week earned their victory because that’s what the scoreboard means. Weekends seldom mean anything other than being part of your final score. The real strides are made during the week. Every server has a chance to pull this out right now so let’s cool our jets and play some PvP.

Anyone else mad that our kills/achievements won’t count when the new title system is put in the game and that the last 7 months of play won’t count for anything other than “our experience in WvW and the fun we had”?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

What he said, there are a lot of guilds I personally respect on BG because they show a lot of class on the forums and hand my kitten to me on the field, and I honestly respect BG as a server on the whole.

There are a few forum warriors that come here regularly who like to talk trash and can’t back it up on the field. This is BOTH servers, not just BG here. I even sometimes get caught up trying to deliver what I believe is truth to the situation, but it can sometimes come out as smack talking, and I apologize for that.

I think this just happens when a lot of people are both passionate about their guilds and their servers and if SoR or BG lack anything, it is certainly not passion. It’s just bound to happen, and sometimes we just gotta move on and collect some more badges.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

How many times did you wipe us? Three off the top of my head between the hours of 6pm CST (reset time) and 12 pm CST. Once when we first tried to take garrison after a long haul of holding the third floor, once again when you had four superior balistas in the lords room and we wiped on the second floor, and once at the north camp. I honestly can’t comment on the north camp cause I was alt-tabbed, but you did indeed wipe us.

If I recall correctly, while I was commanding after I finally got back into the map there was at least 5+ [Choo] wipes. One north of the bay plateau, one at north camp (gods), one at north west camp, couple of times in garrison (with seige and without during double teams).

While this chest banging and QQing is very entertaining, I will be online and commanding Wednesday if you would like to organize a GvG I will gladly oblige.

Good fights though, a lot of fun and looking forward to it again.

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

A lot of you are misinformed in the fact that Choo cares about scores.

We don’t. We care about the fights. Scores come second. You will still win overall. It’s inevitable. SoR can’t compete.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

If I recall correctly, while I was commanding after I finally got back into the map there was at least 5+ [Choo] wipes. One north of the bay plateau, one at north camp (gods), one at north west camp, couple of times in garrison (with seige and without during double teams).

While this chest banging and QQing is very entertaining, I will be online and commanding Wednesday if you would like to organize a GvG I will gladly oblige.

Good fights though, a lot of fun and looking forward to it again.

Um, besides those times, I honestly can’t remember, if you did and you have video of it, please post it, so we can learn what we did wrong and do better.

Please post them, I was totally not being facetious. We actually have a videos of us wiping that we analyze in order to get better. We know what went wrong with those three instances I mentioned, and would like to learn from the other wipes that you mentioned.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Scores come second. You will still win overall. It’s inevitable. SoR can’t compete.

Well your server can obviously compete since we’re in a tier together that isn’t broken like T8… Just like in boxing for example, everyone in T1 are heavyweights while the servers in T4 are lightweights. We can all knock each other out with a certain degree of equality but its about putting in that extra effort to make it through the end of the round. Saying you can’t do something is just an excuse not to try.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

djkittiek.7694

Oddly, scores do matter in that the objective defines the game. Bluntly put, saying score doesn’t matter is simply saying “We are strong as a group but weak as a whole”. Score matters to your opponent and they are fighting that way. You are being denied fights that are equal simply because your opponent doesn’t share your objective.

It’s really odd, I respect a lot about Choo except that statement.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Oddly, scores do matter in that the objective defines the game. Bluntly put, saying score doesn’t matter is simply saying “We are strong as a group but weak as a whole”. Score matters to your opponent and they are fighting that way. You are being denied fights that are equal simply because your opponent doesn’t share your objective.

Don’t get me wrong. We care about the scores, we just follow the fights more. We would rather lose and have epic fights rather than win by PvD.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Focusing on score for SOR won’t lead anywhere. We’ll burn out if we just focused on the PPT. We simply do not have the constant coverage our opponents do, so we don’t stress on the points. We’re here to have fun and fight wherever we can.

Sure, we’ll take objectives and whatnot, it means we can keep fights coming but as it stands, PPT is a secondary goal for us until we can get more guilds to balance us out.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Since we haven’t had one of these in awhile… SCORE UPDATE

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Scores come second. You will still win overall. It’s inevitable. SoR can’t compete.

Well your server can obviously compete since we’re in a tier together that isn’t broken like T8… Just like in boxing for example, everyone in T1 are heavyweights while the servers in T4 are lightweights. We can all knock each other out with a certain degree of equality but its about putting in that extra effort to make it through the end of the round. Saying you can’t do something is just an excuse not to try.

SoR has zero coverage Euro time and an extremely weak oceanic time. Unless we all stay up and put our lives to a stop we won’t win. Our oceanics can only do so much compared to the onslaught of BG and JQ oceanics.

The winner isn’t determined by how well you do during your primetime. It is how well you do during your offtime.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update 12:10am EST, 9:10pm PST.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

djkittiek.7694

Don’t get me wrong. We care about the scores, we just follow the fights more. We would rather lose and have epic fights rather than win by PvD.

Makes more sense, cheers, GFs.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

No, its 2 heavyweights and a middleweight. 2 servers have very good to great overall coverage and one has a great NA coverage slot. It’ll be that way until the next “stacked” server comes around. For now the 2 “heavyweights” will be joined by one middleweight every few weeks, who has one strong coverage slot.

So, SoR will do as it always has when faced with whatever server people are jumping to this week or that, we’ll play our heavy time-slot for the fights. We’re not going to pull overnight hours just to maintain a score, and we’re not going to get all pissy when we wake up to different colored maps. For the record, I don’t think SoR has any issues with BG as a whole, just one single guild.

Good fights this weekend, I’m sure all our inventories are filling at a rapid pace as we all play the skill lag waiting game.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Thing is, it’s something many have failed to grasp about SoR.

SoR Server WvW community has never cared about points nearly as much as fights. (That has been stated for months and months since rank 17-15ish, and still stands true for the server.) Great fights tops winning in points hands down. We play for the fun, and the fights. I really don’t see that changing for SoR anytime soon, since it hasn’t changed yet winning or losing.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

. For the record, I don’t think SoR has any issues with BG as a whole, just one single guild.

Seconded. BG has respectable guilds. Especially KnT and HB. Nothing but pure respect for you guys. BG as a whole is a great server. We just don’t like one guild in particular though. According to some BG players I talked to, a lot of BG don’t like them either, LOL.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Wooooo! Go BG!!!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

So Supreme Commander Segal is back at the helm for BG … who did JQ and SoR pick?

JQ picks Miku Hatsune, or at least I do.

Also: I was completely lagging out in BG BL tonight as well, even when there were only 3-4 people around, kitten’s broke.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Answer Keeping people up to date.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

(edited by MarMaster.6241)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

I think most of SoR likes BG, like it has been said before, it’s just one guild most dislike and that’s because of the 3 weeks of exploiting that came from said guild.

I think most of the servers don’t spend most of their time QQing about losing…making excuses & blaming everyone else…its just that one group from that one server…

On another note: I can’t wait until Kain makes it to Tier 1…great server to go up against. Hopefully they don’t pick-up any bandwagon whiners on the way here though.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Same old argument from you and same old assumption that we care about the score board. 3,000 kills before finally getting downed and losing my 25 stack tonight.

PPT? Score? I don’t care, it is not why I play the game.

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

We can schedule an open field Guild vs Guild. 30? 40? Lets say Wed or Thursday this week when queus back off and both sides can get their guild together?

There’s no rush though, we’ll be here awhile.

I remember asking you to do this when we were in T2 together and you refused. Glad you changed your mind. When you are ready to hit us up, shoot me a pm.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I am dying to know what guild is disliked on BG. I know I’m not in that guild since we’re new to BG, but I’d like to know what guild is in question

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

We’re having an amazing time in T1! Have to give props to EMP in JQ, you guys are a very tough competition and it’s a pleasure going up against you.

So that is where they went, we were wondering after they left our zone. Regarding the rest, we have different perspectives and opinions….

Never mind they are back yay!

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

SoR picks up Judge Judy for celebrity server overlord commander.

Attachments:

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

(edited by Thundar.3910)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

Gotta love the lag…

- Running after a necro for a good 15-20 min trying to hit him on melee and only getting miss-miss-miss even standing on top of him…
– 10 other people come and I get AoE to death
– They cant finish me as they try to stomp me on the wrong place (lag makes me appear for them a good distance from where I am)
– heal up and leave the BL for the night…

Gonna stick to my ranged weps untill this gets better…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

So that is where they went, we were wondering after they left our zone. Regarding the rest, we have different perspectives and opinions….

Lol they were in the same map as us… you probably didn’t notice since they were pushing us the whole time. It’s great to see you back again covenn, really missed you bud

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lol they were in the same map as us… you probably didn’t notice since they were pushing us the whole time. It’s great to see you back again covenn, really missed you bud

Interesting comment as we have been fighting them all night.

You said you were in JQ tonight? Very interesting.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Interesting comment as we have been fighting them all night.

You said you were in JQ tonight? Very interesting.

EMP on JQ server, not the BL.