3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

You just failed in that regard; your dismissal makes us feel important

Actually its your collective ego that makes you feel important. Enjoy that feeling. Most of the rest of us can see things more objectively.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

In comparing T1 to world powers. JQ is like USA, BG is like China, and SoR is pretty much North Korea(the country no one cares about, yet wants to feel important, but their not.

I think New Zealand is a better country for JQ. Lots of sheep.

The bible says beware of wolves in sheep’s skins

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

(edited by Fuzzion.2504)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Actually its your collective ego that makes you feel important. Enjoy that feeling. Most of the rest of us can see things more objectively.

That’s funny, our TS is remarkably ego-less. I guess our forum posts are too on-the-nose for most to pick up on.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I have a concern about how crappy your melee are. I mean really? Dying on impact 9/10 times versus us is not how melee should be running. I’m giving lessons Tues-Weds next week feel free to drop me a tell.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Manu Yaj.7946

Manu Yaj.7946

Great fun in BG BL tonight on reset, got 5 rares and 1 exotic doing havok work instead of ZergvZerg. Gotta give it too Sor though, [FEAR] + [CDS] + [Hel] was a tough bunch with [ICOA] + [LOTD] knocking on hills constantly. That north camp though, [LOTD] had on lock down haha!

It was refreshing too give up hills for a bit so we can just go do stuff away from defense, sadly a lot of the EST members had too call it a night and give the map away instead of losing sleep. I find being serious after 12 am PST isnt’ worth it, hell i don’t know how you EST folks stay up till 9pm PST isn’t it like midnight over there? haha!

But thanks for the fun [CDS] we couldn’t defend your bay from yourself at Outer south bay before we called it a night. Had a blast!

p.s. – JQ had the best NA prime time PPT again this week *boo yah! Props to the EB team!

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Great fun in BG BL tonight on reset, got 5 rares and 1 exotic doing havok work instead of ZergvZerg. Gotta give it too Sor though, [FEAR] + [CDS] + [Hel] was a tough bunch with [ICOA] + [LOTD] knocking on hills constantly. That north camp though, [LOTD] had on lock down haha!

It was refreshing too give up hills for a bit so we can just go do stuff away from defense, sadly a lot of the EST members had too call it a night and give the map away instead of losing sleep. I find being serious after 12 am PST isnt’ worth it, hell i don’t know how you EST folks stay up till 9pm PST isn’t it like midnight over there? haha!

But thanks for the fun [CDS] we couldn’t defend your bay from yourself at Outer south bay before we called it a night. Had a blast!

p.s. – JQ had the best NA prime time PPT again this week *boo yah! Props to the EB team!

SF you guys were tough and that new guild Buka did really well for their debut. Looking forward to seeing ya’ll on the field more often!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

So it seems SOR really doesn’t have the best NA prime time krewe. Gratz JQ on another accolade!

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

So it seems SOR really doesn’t have the best NA prime time krewe. Gratz JQ on another accolade!

I think you will see a clearer picture of SoR’s NA primetime this week since we are actually playing the PPT game.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Great fights in JQ BL on reset night, had fun farming Choo the whole time

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Funny considering we wiped BG off the entire map multiple times

It was really no contest whatsoever

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Funny considering we wiped BG off the entire map multiple times

It was really no contest whatsoever

Multiple times doesn’t mean one :/ and that one time, It was the 50 JQ who came in from the north. The sandwich tactic!

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

My guild [CDS] had a great time fighting on Blackgate Borderlands last night! We kicked the new match off with a pre-reset GvG:

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbU9Tqdrvs

Unfortunately my contact from EMP was offline shortly after the first and only round, but we would love to have a rematch!

We’re also interested in more GvG fights against anyone who is willing.

Stay sieged out there!

Attachments:

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

That’s funny, our TS is remarkably ego-less. I guess our forum posts are too on-the-nose for most to pick up on.

No, generally all your guild seems to be able to do is brag on the forums at how amazing you are at zerging around killing other zerg guilds. Noone that matters cares. SoR is one big zergball…who cares? Fact of the matter is, these threads generally get locked during the weeks that TW forum warriors hop in here and start chest beating.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

crewthief.8649

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Seems SoR has settled into their familiar position.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

My guild [CDS] had a great time fighting on Blackgate Borderlands last night! We kicked the new match off with a pre-reset GvG:

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Unfortunately my contact from EMP was offline shortly after the first and only round, but we would love to have a rematch!

Stay sieged out there!

Nice battle. The cries from Noodles were amusing, especially after you supply info’d the fight.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Oh god, what bad sportsmanship. Right after losing, he starts making up excuses that were easily proven wrong. If he can start lying about enemy numbers in a group v group like that, imagine how often they lie about numbers in the open field.

This matter of emp being “classy” must be an internal thing, because I have not seen it displayed towards anyone else. More bad sportsmanship than anything else.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Goodnight folks (12mn asian timezone)

Fun fights with bg and sor.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

Funny, we feel the same way about alot of SoR if we’re being honest. Truthfully, anyone from SoR crying foul about bad sportsmanship is completely laughable.

Generalizing a whole server? How “noble” and “classy” of you. I wonder what, apart from servers you enjoy generalizing.

Aza

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Why does the fight look like it is 2v1 ? Hmmm, isnt the aim of GvG to have equal numbers?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Why does the fight look like it is 2v1 ? Hmmm, isnt the aim of GvG to have equal numbers?

The CDS commander made a supply count which showed the player count. Any other excuses that you wish to make? I am quite certain that they can be proven wrong just as easily.

Aza

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Fight looks pretty even to me

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

The CDS commander made a supply count which showed the player count. Any other excuses that you wish to make? I am quite certain that they can be proven wrong just as easily.

No, this is the first im hearing of the vid. Why and how does supply count = player count? i.e a supply count of 200 doesnt mean there are 20 players.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello,
you’ve been asked to refrain from rude behaviour in this thread. However, it turned into a discussion about grammar and included guild insults, accusations and disruptive and inflammatory behaviour.

Please read this reminder. Thank you.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

No, this is the first im hearing of the vid. Why and how does supply count = player count? i.e a supply count of 200 doesnt mean there are 20 players.

When you do a supply count, it states xx supply from xx players.
Giving the number of players, in addition to how much supply. Thats how they got the number counts. (Chat log.)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Supply count tells amount of player around the commander. It states the names of those around him and the supply they have and the total amount of people, including those with 0 supply.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Look at the video. It clearly notes the amount of supply among the amount of players. Perhaps you are not a commander and have never had to use it. Look at the video clearly. I’ll get you the time stamp if you want.

2:36 into the video

Aza

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

@ 42 secs “110 supply among 15 players” pre-fight
@ the end “110 supply among 14 players” post-fight

Gotta love the EMP comments about impatience, “setting the field”, 2v1, etc

edit: I went back and counted(as best I could) the EMP numbers: looks like roughly 15. That’s about as “even” as you can get without both sides posting supply count photos on the forums pre-match.

(edited by somsom.5201)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

crewthief.8649

Numbers were even and they lost. Not sure I get all the drama surrounding this. You win and lose, it is what it is. If you win, act like you’ve been there before and intend to go back. If you lose, lose with grace, learn from your mistakes, say “GG”, and be done with it. Practice what you preach SoR, sportsmanship is a two way street. If CDS is as good a guild as they claim to be, they shouldn’t be estatic about one victory.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Look at the video. It clearly notes the amount of supply among the amount of players. Perhaps you are not a commander and have never had to use it. Look at the video clearly. I’ll get you the time stamp if you want.

2:36 into the video

No i have never been a commander neither have I had the opportunity to fight in GvG in gw2.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Numbers were even and they lost. Not sure I get all the drama surrounding this. You win and lose, it is what it is. If you win, act like you’ve been there before and intend to go back. If you lose, lose with grace, learn from your mistakes, say “GG”, and be done with it. Practice what you preach SoR, sportsmanship is a two way street. If CDS is as good a guild as they claim to be, they shouldn’t be estatic about one victory.

The drama is completely one-sided. No one is claiming this is the second coming of Christ or anything. It’s simply a video recording of a GvG match. It just happens that the opposing team decided to talk kitten and act like it wasn’t fair.

I doubt the video was posted to “rub it in”. You can’t fault CDS for responding to comments about having more people(or people making flatout incorrect statements about the actions of the commander tag).

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I have a great idea. Why don’t all the SoR and JQ folks actually go play the game, find each other and fight it out non GvG right now? I heard there’s a match on IN GAME.

Gotta say Blackgate is about the only server that doesn’t have people crying in here. Take this crap to the other thread about that match please… JQ folks too. Have a Coke and a Smile and go play and have fun. This went nowhere last week and is just a way for some folks with wounded pride to get under your skin.

Let’s get back to the match in the game.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

crewthief.8649

The drama is completely one-sided. No one is claiming this is the second coming of Christ or anything. It’s simply a video recording of a GvG match. It just happens that the opposing team decided to talk kitten and act like it wasn’t fair.

I doubt the video was posted to “rub it in”. You can’t fault CDS for responding to comments about having more people(or people making flatout incorrect statements about the actions of the commander tag).

Point is, they don’t even HAVE to respond to those comments…they videotaped it! Anyone with two eyes can see the fight was even. Anyone even remotely objective can see that CDS won the confrontation with EMP.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Point is, they don’t even HAVE to respond to those comments…they videotaped it! Anyone with two eyes can see the fight was even. Anyone even remotely objective can see that CDS won the confrontation with EMP.

I dunno, Noodles seemed pretty indignant and huttburt in the chat. Quite disrespectful too.

But that’s the story of Noodles, in public he’s all about respect and in private tells and chats, he’s nothing but a big kitten.

The comments on the video itself are humorous. I mean I dig the trolling, but JQ just seems delusional the video speaks for itself.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Wow that video makes EMP look really stupid, especially at the end when you wipe them and noodles says F this lol. Very surprising since EMP is a very respected guild. I wouldn’t be surprised if noodles gives a public apology for that display of childish antics once he realizes how wrong he was.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

He took his ball and went home…

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

(edited by Nialls.2851)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

So much for EMP bragging about their undefeated GvG record, it got destroyed in a day. 2 SoR guilds just wrecked them. First TW then CDS.

For shame EMP, for shame.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

Wow that video makes EMP look really stupid, especially at the end when you wipe them and noodles says F this lol. Very surprising since EMP is a very respected guild. I wouldn’t be surprised if noodles gives a public apology for that display of childish antics once he realizes how wrong he was.

An apology for his antics wouldn’t offset the damage he brought upon his guild. If you watch EMP’s GvG with ICoa, you hear they only lost rounds due to outside interference from BG or SoR.

EMP can’t stand losing from the top down.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

An apology for his antics wouldn’t offset the damage he brought upon his guild. If you watch EMP’s GvG with ICoa, you hear they only lost rounds due to outside interference from BG or SoR.

Another interesting fact is in the CHOO fights they posted 30v30 in the fraps, but the fight was actually supposed to be 25 v 25. Someone brought 5 extra people to the fight. I won’t say who but I bet you its the guild that can’t stand to lose and gets kitten y when they do and runs from guilds that they know they can’t beat.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

This thread is lol. Forum Kittens have taken it over. @ BG and JQ its been a fun two weeks of farming err I mean PPT. Best Fights I have had in T1 up to this point have been in past two weeks. I look forward to another few weeks of good fights!!

Remember its just pixels people………………

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Another interesting fact is in the CHOO fights they posted 30v30 in the fraps, but the fight was actually supposed to be 25 v 25. Someone brought 5 extra people to the fight. I won’t say who but I bet you its the guild that can’t stand to lose and gets kitten y when they do and runs from guilds that they know they can’t beat.

We also destroyed them in the first 4 fights, I know in their stream they say we have 30+ I can prove with supply counts our numbers for every fight. EMP is a guild that has more experience with GvG so I dont doubt their ability to win. As far as our GvG is concerned EMP won fair and square. However I do think that it should be customary to show the /supplycount of your group stacked on top of you right before the fight and include that in your footage. Its like drug testing in sports, its hard to control outside factors but it can at least prove that a team is not stacking extra players into their group.

Untill Anet gives us a zone where we can only zone in specific participants on a battlefield and then have a separate zone for spectators so they cant interfere, all of these gvgs you have to take with a grain of salt. Right now there is no way to stop a sideline warrior from dropping an extra war banner and rezzing 5 players. So more descrete then

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

CDS,
(please read the whole thing before responding)

Here’s your ‘extra fighters’ up in the back (see attached). He probably saw them and assumed they were in on it because a few folks are fighting right near them. In the heat of the battle, when two folks show up where they weren’t before (and you can watch the vid, those two were not there earlier), it could seem like you had extras.

Add to the fact that there’s been a lot of tension between the two servers recently, especially on GvG issues, and you can see how Noodles might have made that mistake.

I am not an EMP defender. I can attest for certain that nowhere in that video does CDS have any extra players. The highest I count is 14. I’ve gone through the whole thing and it was a fair fight. They might not have been ready, but they saw you coming and reacted, so looks up and up to me.

TO ALL:

We’re all just players. Had we started on different servers, maybe we’d be on the same team. No one is more kitten than anyone else. It’s all imagined ‘server x is my enemy’ stuff. It’s roleplay that some of us forget to turn off when it goes a little to far.

Everyone take deep breath, get your heads on straight and get back to enjoying the competition instead of playing “Angry Words With Friends”.

You’re all old enough to act like civilized people. In the end, no one will remember this in a year anyways, so why let it crank you off now?

Go for a walk, or take a day to work in the local homeless shelter, and then come back and get over your 1st world problems.

That means everyone.

Attachments:

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

EMP vs CDS Guild Battle

Stay sieged out there!

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Honestly yall need to come up with a new/better place to GvG…. I mean really that spot there is just stupid in favor of EMP. Its a narrow choke with a ledge and a wall. there is no choice but to go right into that choke. Had there been more people, or had EMP played it better; CDS would have, and should have gotten slaughtered by equal numbers.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s getting sort of annoying watching guilds flame each other because of a situation that arose in the recent matchup that sort of made everyone look back and think about who they chose to GvG with and why. And lately it’s become more about flaming the person if they lose. EMP fight’s hard day in and day out. They don’t get the credit on the forums because a lot of their members don’t forum warrior like a lot of the guilds that frequent this forum and you can tell what guilds those are. I will say this I am proud to have EMP on my server because I know if I need something they will be there willing to fight with my guildies and I. Love em or Hate em I wouldn’t trade EMP for any guild on any server. All the guilds on JQ are here for one common thing the community not for the fights not for the win’s but the long lasting community and EMP is one of the founding members of this community.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Really fun reset night on BG BL. the fights never stopped! Shout out to Fear & CDS from SoR and Icoa and LotD from BG! You guys were hitting us hard all night and we loved it!

one thing I noticed is that most of the guilds stayed separate for the most part not forming a mega zerg ball! This made fights really fun in open field because it was like 30v30 or so for each engagement, one side never really having a huge number advantage. Anyways even though we lost a bunch of stuff on our map we were really having a blast thanks for bringing the heat!

btw saw the new SF troll tag. what was it Bag Force [SF]? love it, keep em coming!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Score updates!!!!

Attachments:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Geronomo.5317

Geronomo.5317

How about that hold out at the Hills in SoR BL last night? 50-so SoR defenders trying to take the Commander’s Room with 20 BG guys defending, and they held out and pushed back, keeping the fort despite the higher numbers of the invaders. kitten was amazing.

The Seldom Seen, Mesmer- [Gods] (I have a commander tag now!)
Co-leader of the Dead Gods on Blackgate!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

The simple fact that there is so much hype over CDS winning one GvG against EMP tells me EMP is in a good place at the moment. Grats CDS. One fight does’nt really prove anything though.
Turning up every day to contribute to the JQ win every week however proves EMP and JQ are going to be around long after all the trolls have faded away.

Keep up the good work JQ.

[RIP STAR]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bharel.4328

Bharel.4328

After reading through this thread, you’d think some game developer would come up with a way for 2 guilds to fight with even numbers, in a standardized rule set, and in interesting locales. That way both guilds are on an even footing, with no excuses win or lose.

You could call it Guild Wa… oh wait.

(Please Anet, some GvG options built into the game would really be nice.)

Thudden Bluhndr, the lost Norn
Sanctum of Rall
[GSCH] The Gaiscioch Family