3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

To the wonderful people who took three attempts (and about 20 people eventually) to take Faith supply from three people at JQBL a few hours ago….. Was fun until you brought a mini zerg just for us. That was just rude

It’s never over until the final tick!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

UPDATE AGAIN

mid battle….awwwwwwwww yeah

I demand a cute Asuran picture! :P

Not a score update… However my cute asura! I gotta wait for my mates to wake up for more cutsie asura pics…
And didn’t you know? It’s serious business tonight lol

Haha, it’s like a mid action shot with everyone running behind you. Then you’re there just like, “Hey how you doin’?”

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I think the basic internet rules of don’t feed trolls applies here. This idiot whose been building all those rams is getting a kick out of posts like this, don’t give him the attention he craves because in the end like you implied it’s just a video game. Cheers and lets all hope for an exciting conclusion to this week, we got it close but JQ is going to come strong.

Well, after 2 pages of it, what’s one more post? I had to vent about it. Plus I know he’ll read what I said, and inside that laughter will be a little haunting voice saying ’he’s right, we’re a loser’ because only somone with severely low self esteem would spend this much time in order to cheese folks off in a game.

And cheating is cheating. It is just a video game, but it’s something I enjoy. If I enjoy painting and some guy breaks into my studio and wrecks a painting I’m working on, yeah it’s just a painting, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter and should be ignored.

Am I feeding a troll or am I giving voice to folks who are frustrated by this? We could say, “It’s just a forum.”

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

The biggest disappointment in the siege deployment is Anets failure to respond. Im sure hundreds of tickets have poured in with no response. Its could be anyone from any server. Weather it be someone from bg to “help” them win, from sor or any other server to see jq finally looseor someone from any server that isn’t happy with Anet and the problems of wvw. In the last case, what better place to show Anets unresponsiveness then the T1 leader. In any case we can (atleast most) can agree that its uncalled for

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Anets response is to delete all the posts they can about it and attempt to cover up just how bad it is. I guess I could always go play on another server and do the same. So is it correct that this is not a bannable offense?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: radsaq.8269

radsaq.8269

As someone above said, Blackgate suffered at the hands of siege trolls in T2 for a while. I’m really sorry to see this sort of thing happen.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Anets response is to delete all the posts they can about it and attempt to cover up just how bad it is. I guess I could always go play on another server and do the same. So is it correct that this is not a bannable offense?

It’s definitely griefing and as such should be grounds for account termination.

Alternatively, could just bend the culprit over and put one of those siege engines to best use. He who lives by the flame ram, dies by the flame ram.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

UPDATE AGAIN

mid battle….awwwwwwwww yeah

I demand a cute Asuran picture! :P

Not a score update… However my cute asura! I gotta wait for my mates to wake up for more cutsie asura pics…
And didn’t you know? It’s serious business tonight lol

Haha, it’s like a mid action shot with everyone running behind you. Then you’re there just like, “Hey how you doin’?”

=D

I know right!

Update again!

Fun night! =D

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update again!

For those that ain’t online =D

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Faid.6128

Faid.6128

I’m not an officer, but I can absolutely say with confidence that no guild in the AoI alliance on Blackgate condones this griefing and we would not want to win a game if this was a contributing factor. There is no honor in this person’s actions and it is not in line with how we play the game.

In ATac I can tell you we have the utmost respect for our opponents on JQ, having fought them hard for months on Sea of Sorrows. I am certain if it happens again you can contact us and we will come into your keep to clear the siege for you and then leave peacefully, so long as you buy us drinks after.

ATac/OnS
Axis Of Insurrection Alliance
Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

If the Flame Ram issue persists I would be more than happy to get a Blackgate guild over to break the wall, kill them, and maybe have a group of 5 sit around killing the person/ reporting them / cleaning up the rams.

Nobody that frequents our website condones this behavior. It’s a shame that this is what people stoop to.

Feel free to message me upon reset and I’ll see what I can do

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

Each siege placed should have the account name of whoever placed it visible to allies.

[Urge]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Just give commanders the ability to undeploy siege. It’s not hard

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

That epic lagfest 3 way fight in SoR BL Garrison just now was pretty epic.

All animosity aside, really impressive push from BG late in the week, should be some interesting hours right up until reset.

To the SoR overnight crew, nice job this week, great use of tactics and border jumping to get points on the board. You guys work together extremely well and coordinate between guilds really nicely. Lets hope we can add some more numbers to help you guys out, well played.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

In the interim, until these siege spamming idiots go away or Anet addresses it, you can quickly lay-down siege where you want it even if it won’t get built for a while. That’s how we deal with it when it happens to us. The siege breaking truce sounds like a great idea to me too.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Just give commanders the ability to undeploy siege. It’s not hard

100g to troll your server. I guess that is the current situation with half of the commander population isn’t it.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

This siege trolling crap seriously need to get addressed by ArenaNet right away. Ignoring crap like this is a fine way to drive away everyone from your game, right before a major patch which is supposed to get everyone back into it too!

My theory is that since BG has been victimized by this in T2 and now we are in T1 the only common factor here is Sanctum of Rall. We all know that server has some serious trolls on it and we already know they have map spies watching commander tags so it is not that far of a stretch to say they would do something like this as well.

To Blackgate, In the past it was your server with the bad name due to hacking of the Orbs of Power and many of us despised your server as a whole for it due to how many folks handled it or didn’t care about it. But I have since over the last 2 weeks come more to respect a lot of the people on BG with the exception of a few guilds and know that as a whole would never do something like this as BG has worked really hard to regain a reputation as a good strong server.

Yes because 1 person completely determines how the other thousands act. A lot of you say SoR are serious trolls yet have any of you ever transfered to the server to see what it’s really like? From personal experience, it’s a lot better than Blackgate.

On a side note recruiting guilds off a dying server isn’t exactly impressive nor working hard.

I also heard Icoa got disbanded. Was a shame. Despite their whole exploiting into bay, they had a bunch of good people in that guild. Oh well, looks like Blackgate can’t use them as their scapegoat anymore.

What? No you are misinformed. And BG is much nicer now that we’ve traded some of the less pleasant people for some quality folks.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tsquared.2384

Tsquared.2384

If BG wins, you know there will probably be people who point to the idiot who kept siege capping us as an excuse. Who knows, maybe it is a legitimate one or maybe it wouldn’t have mattered. Either way I feel bad for all our servers…next weeks thread may be one to avoid for a few days…

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

If BG wins, you know there will probably be people who point to the idiot who kept siege capping us as an excuse. Who knows, maybe it is a legitimate one or maybe it wouldn’t have mattered. Either way I feel bad for all our servers…next weeks thread may be one to avoid for a few days…

Sounds like you already have.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update for those of you not ingame!

WvW IS A MADHOUSE!

From the loving Asuras!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

There’s no doubt, legit or not. That’s one of the major side effects of this kind of griefing. Not only does it hurt morale, divert attention that would be better focused elsewhere, and of course create havoc during siege defense for the server it’s happening to, but it places an asterisk on the entire match. If BG wins this match, was it the siege griefing that made the difference? Most likely not, but it will always be there as a cloud over what was otherwise an awesome match.

I think I can speak for all of the organized BG guilds … the guilds that participate in the community forums, have guild channels on TS, and are members of the war council, that none of us are doing this nor condone it at all. Could it be someone from BG? Certainly, as it could be someone from any server that just wants to mess with the top dog. Either way, it’s despicable and it needs to be dealt with. We have the player’s game ID, we just need Anet to act on the reports and put a stop to it.

As stated earlier, I know that there are plenty of guilds on BG that would coordinate a friendly break in to destroy siege then leave without capping it. It’s a major PITA for everyone and it shouldn’t need to happen, but if it’s good for the match I know our guys would be more than willing to help.

In the end, let’s not let this garbage get in the way of the fact that this was otherwise a really fun and close match, that included pushes by all three servers at various points during the week. Regardless of the outcome on the score, it was another fun week in T1 and we should try to focus on that. To JQ players, just keep reporting the offending player and hopefully this will stop soon.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

If BG wins, you know there will probably be people who point to the idiot who kept siege capping us as an excuse. Who knows, maybe it is a legitimate one or maybe it wouldn’t have mattered.

Being sabotaged played some factor I guess but we as a server can’t stoop down to the saboteurs level and give them ‘credit’ for weakening us. If anything it just proves how strong we are even after stuff like that happens and we never EVER give up. Hope whoever was doing this gets caught though since no server needs people like that.

@BG: You may win this battle, but the war will go on. Same tactic isn’t gonna work twice. Fun fights all round especially guildies defence even in our un-fully kitted alt state!

@SoR: I didn’t collect a lot of bags thanks to your ninjaing us whilst we were attacking BG on your borderland Garrison. You owe me

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I was a fun week. Heck, it still IS a fun week and who knows if it will turn or not.

No serious player on JQ will blame RAM MAN for the loss. Heck, we’ve had more second place finishes in T1 than most servers have had ANY places in T1. We know second place. It’s not a big deal.

What will be a big deal is if this happens again next week.

The worst part of it is not being able to counter treb. Anywhere. It just removes a lot of the fun. I don’t mind losing, but I hate losing the fun of playing.

Here’s hoping there is a comeback tonight so that the score is close right up until reset. Can you imagine having to organize a reset while still trying to win in that last hour? I’ve only experience it once.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

My Post was unfortunately deleted because it quoted an infracted post. I do not think that the person(s) that are sabotaging JQ keeps are particularly their for another servers benefit. I was informed by someone on JQ that one of the fake Choo members was also using a fake [Agg] tag when they where draining supply out of SM. I honestly think its just a troll who wants to tarnish our reputations and get our servers to start flaming each other. A great butler once said “Some men just want to watch the world burn”.

As I said before if you have any reason to suspect foul play or any member in Pain Train Choo [Choo] (Please note the Correct Guild Tag not Mighty Choo, The Pain Train Choo, or any other variant.) Please screen shot it and contact me right away. Thank You.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

GG JQ and BG i for one am grabbing the popcorn as we get down to the end. The seige thing is lame but, it is what it is.

Regardless of whether or not it was someone from BG or SoR or some other server doing this, BG deserves credit for big push and pressure on JQ.

MOST interested to see what happens next week

also JQ if this goes on next week I will happily help you destroy it anytime just pm me in game, cheers.

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Update brought to you by the LOVE asuras!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ritsuko.2863

ritsuko.2863

BG totally dominated all 4 maps tonight, awesome good job!

Synapse [SYN] Sanctum of Rall
http://synapse-guild.com/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Excuse me Michael! Just because Smokee isn’t here doesn’t mean you can slack off!
Oh & Score update

LOL! Micheal sleeping on the job. What a shocker.

Speaking of Smokee, where’s he been?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

If BG wins this match, was it the siege griefing that made the difference? Most likely not, but it will always be there as a cloud over what was otherwise an awesome match.

If BG wins the match they deserve the win, no matter any griefer they outplayed us this week. It’s OK though we will come back next week.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I don’t think anyone is blaming SoR, BG, CHOO or AGG for this guy’s action (it has to be a guy because women don’t do dumb things like this).

Most of us on JQ have nothing but respect for what BG did over the past 3 days. If anyone says any different, they aren’t really part of the community that I hear talking and see posting on our forums.

Win or lose, we get to do it all again next week and now we KNOW BG can push us. That’s going to make this fun as hello.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I don’t think anyone is blaming SoR, BG, CHOO or AGG for this guy’s action (it has to be a guy because women don’t do dumb things like this).

lol, good one

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Just as a reminder, BG suffered from a siege cap troll earlier in this very week. The person with a fake [Choo] tag built many rams in the BG EB keep & in a BG owned Bay on JQ bl. Screenshots can be found near the beginning/middle of this thread

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Maybe this guy was trying to make us think that they are from SoR…making it look like SoR was messing with JQ to end all the 2v1 talk before next weeks thread starts? hum…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

(it has to be a guy because women don’t do dumb things like this).

um. wat.

lmfao

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Honestly it doesn’t matter who’s tag they are supporting, or fake tag. And while I know this has to really kitten off JQ…. This complaining on the forums is just fueling the person doing it. You know that they’re reading these and just laughing it up at the havoc they are causing. Just report the person directly to Anet. I think we have fed the trolls enough. There is nothing us on SoR or BG can really do about it at this point.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Shameful week, absolutely shameful.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

um. wat.

lmfao

They may do other dumb things, but this definitely has guy stupid stink all over it.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

um. wat.

lmfao

They may do other dumb things, but this definitely has guy stupid stink all over it.

And he knows guy stupid stink!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Agreed. I just loved Renny’s response

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Excuse me Michael! Just because Smokee isn’t here doesn’t mean you can slack off!
Oh & Score update

Haha. I’d say “pics or it didn’t happen” but….

I swear, 8 JQ killed me right before you got there =P

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

OMG that hat is awesome. And the boat picture is funny as well.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Good win BG!

You guys definitely pulled in the hours and hats off to all those guilds!

We’ll see you on the field this week!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Honestly it doesn’t matter who’s tag they are supporting, or fake tag. And while I know this has to really kitten off JQ…. This complaining on the forums is just fueling the person doing it. You know that they’re reading these and just laughing it up at the havoc they are causing. Just report the person directly to Anet. I think we have fed the trolls enough. There is nothing us on SoR or BG can really do about it at this point.

Oh it’s being reported. And someone getting this much attention is going to have to brag to someone about it sooner or later.

I could care less how much he laughs. It’s going to be discussed. Something like that is going to draw posts. Whether to vent, to rage, to make excuses, to point fingers, to joke or to inform, people always post about severe forms of griefing.

Like I said before, if it happens that talking about it creates the high point of this guy’s life, then wonderful for him. I’d rather have a fool laugh at me than be the fool laughing. It’s probably some Beavis and Butthead clone and grandma’s house who is going to end up behind the counter of the self serve gas station for life (if he doesn’t get fired for ditching work to grief folks in video games).

If folks want to talk about it to sort it out, I think it’s fine. If creepy siege guy gets a rise out of it, that’s his therapist’s problem, not mine.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

There’s a lot said about “something needs to be done” about the siege trolling but, then I ask, what can actually be done aside from banning said individuals (and that’s never going to be quick because… well more venues for trolling). Any system implemented will be circumventable and I honestly can’t think of an “easy” solution or, hell, much of any solution.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

um. wat.

lmfao

And he knows guy stupid stink!

It’s okay! he’s with me folks! Don’t ban him!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

There’s a lot said about “something needs to be done” about the siege trolling but, then I ask, what can actually be done aside from banning said individuals (and that’s never going to be quick because… well more venues for trolling). Any system implemented will be circumventable and I honestly can’t think of an “easy” solution or, hell, much of any solution.

Solotion: Rams despawn after 30 minutes. No one wants them after they use them legit anyways.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

Oh my, BG pulling into first and increasing their spread. Nice to see a final push before the match finish!

Had some fun fights this week!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Solotion: Rams despawn after 30 minutes. No one wants them after they use them legit anyways.

Would said timer reset after use? Or just flat out gone in 30 minutes? I’ve seen door fights last longer than 30 minutes, and no one wants their rams poofing out of existence.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

Would said timer reset after use? Or just flat out gone in 30 minutes? I’ve seen door fights last longer than 30 minutes, and no one wants their rams poofing out of existence.

Yes the timer resets after use.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Map update please? :0

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior