Nuked.2360

The asuran warrior update!

Attachments:

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

Okay EMP is not chasing anything, Menace 2.0 TM, Rawnoodles, was tired of not everyone ‘respecting him.’ This has been ongoing for the past 2 months. Now i refer toNoodles as Menace 2.0 TM since he claimed there were guilds on JQ that were attempting to have a coup against EMP and FOO. This reiterates the deluded views of EMP leaders, though i suspect they are more trying to drum up support from a very I guess fragile situation within their guild and tried to demonize other guilds. So no, I have zero respect for any of EMP leadership, but I am big fans of many of their members. It is sad that their leaders were/are keeping their members out of the loop.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Dragonbrand before the transfers is a very weak tier 2 server. These transfers will make it into a tier 2 contender. Whichever server replaces BG ( assuming MERC is leaving) will just get roflstomped in tier 1. My personal predictions…..

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

So was that two or three hours of straight uninterrupted 2v1 against JQ in BL BG before we finally lost Bay?

It’s so cute to see BG so subservient to SoR at this time of night!

Hugs and rainbows everyone!

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Dragonbrand before the transfers is a very weak tier 2 server. These transfers will make it into a tier 2 contender. Whichever server replaces BG ( assuming MERC is leaving) will just get roflstomped in tier 1. My personal predictions…..

It’s a good thing EMP and TW are coming to DB with us.

LOL

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

That’ll be the day..

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I think you might be underestimating the significance of this event. But we shall see in time.

JQ has always stood tall among the servers, from the very beginning of the game. The only reason it was built up to it’s current size was to counter sos, now long gone. The mountain has been climbed, the sights seen. And now, it is time to move on.

We all hate the zergs, the skill lag. The bl’s overstuffed and the blase’ attitude that comes from stale matches always predetermined. I am confident even JQ will find it enjoys the forgotten taste of a hard won victory… Like we used to

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

We all hate the zergs, the skill lag. The bl’s overstuffed and the blase’ attitude that comes from stale matches always predetermined. I am confident even JQ will find it enjoys the forgotten taste of a hard won victory… Like we used to

So you’re tired of the zergs and skill lag? So you’re leaving the #1 cause of server skill lag SoR? Sad to hear.

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Standings won’t change til the 4am (NA timezone) shift balances out. Since JQ, BG, and SOR are still NA servers, majority of playerbase will play during NA hours thus you see the present score where none of them can sustain 300-400ppt for any stretch.

Long as FOO is able to tick 400ppt for long stretches during the week, JQ will remain #1 by a wide margin.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Here we go! Let the drinking commence! I recommend that anyone that starts whining, everyone should troll them with a picture of a box of kleenex!

lol dude you are awesome!

imo SF was the mvp of SBI. plus you guys are the best chinese guild in game.

Blackgate since day 1

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ashbringer.8172

Ashbringer.8172

Here we go! Let the drinking commence! I recommend that anyone that starts whining, everyone should troll them with a picture of a box of kleenex!

you are really drunk?right?

Loktar Ogar Kosh-guild leader of [ATM]Running Loot Bags-WVW focused
Jade Quarry since beta 3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Well didn’t this matchup just get interesting again.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Doctor Who.2081

Through much deliberation with our members, FWOB has decided to join the Pasta Alliance along with Brokeback Noodles, Merc, and TW. We thank everyone for our time in T1.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

it seems like i offended someone for calling Strike Force [SF]
the best Chinese guild in game. well, im sorry. forgive me. pretty please!

Blackgate since day 1

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights on BGBL so far! FEAR and GoF dear god you guys like bay LOL. Good fights anyway had alot of fun. So many counter trebs…….. Keep up the great fights!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

lol TW is staying on SoR, our bag quota simply would never be meet on a t3 server.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ashbringer.8172

Ashbringer.8172

it seems like i offended someone for calling Strike Force [SF]
the best Chinese guild in game. well, im sorry. forgive me. pretty please!

you are definitely wrong!im prety sure [SF] is a North Korean guild!

Loktar Ogar Kosh-guild leader of [ATM]Running Loot Bags-WVW focused
Jade Quarry since beta 3

(edited by Ashbringer.8172)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

For those of us unfortunate souls who are at work or busy with family aggro… score updates anyone?

Now… I’m not asking for the usual boring score update; would like to see some creative score updates

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

For those of us unfortunate souls who are at work or busy with family aggro… score updates anyone?

Now… I’m not asking for the usual boring score update; would like to see some creative score updates

If you ask me, JQ is doing pretty good for being 2v1’d on 3 maps.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

Seems like an irrational decision, DB is in a similiar situation to JQ (rating wise), too strong to be beaten by the servers in their tier and no real hope of moving up or down anytime soon.

One guild doesn’t make or break a server, especially in the case of EMP, assuming a lot of their members enjoy JQ and don’t want to move…

Goodluck to the EMP that choose to stay on JQ, and goodluck to the ones that choose to transfer.. at the very least they’ll be funding the next expansion!

That’s not how it worked out for SoS. Easy wins went away and JQ got all the transfers so a couple small guilds left. When it became clear the server was no longer first place, all it took was for one big guild to decide to leave and the whole thing went crashing down. You don’t sit in first place on such a strong server without developing huge egos and a sense of entitlement towards winning. A lot of people on first place servers are there for the easy wins and privileged coverage. When you stop having that, things go south.

People move with their guilds and guilds move with their allies. That’s why so many SoS guilds went to BG (smart people will note how that turned out before transferring again).

The bandwagon effect (and the related sinking ship effect) are very much real in WvW and it will be interesting to see how JQ and DB fair in all of this. If there is one thing that’s been proven time and time again, it’s that the first place server is incredibly vulnerable to fair weather players. Hopefully the players during EMP’s coverage time aren’t going to suffer too much with less allies and the loss of a large organised guild presence.

The server is still very strong without EMP so it’s a far cry from a death sentence, but it’s certainly not a good sign. All it takes is to get the ball rolling to take down a server (whether it’s a slow process like SBI or a fast one like SoS), this could be the domino that does it. It doesn’t help that one of the most prominent recruiters is the one leaving, makes you wonder what’s going on behind the scenes.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update brought to you by the LOVE Asuras!

Look! We’re even holding hands together! :P

Enjoy the fights!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

Score Update brought to you by the LOVE Asuras!

Look! We’re even holding hands together! :P

Enjoy the fights!

As an Asuran Elementalist… I can appreciate this picture

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

lol TW is staying on SoR, our bag quota simply would never be meet on a t3 server.

You may as well be open with the truth now, the decisions have already been made.

You have to tell them sooner or later.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

A Chat Channel Drama Advisory has been posted for Jade Quarry in the following Borderlands: Blackgate

[HzH] and random [EMP] members are engaged in pointless channel drama which looks likely to continue for the next hour. SoR and BG parties in the respective borderland are encouraged to kitten a disorganized and distracted JQ team.

That is all.

Dang you called it. Musta been some major ingame chat QQ drama between [HzH] and[EMP] ….

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

A Chat Channel Drama Advisory has been posted for Jade Quarry in the following Borderlands: Blackgate

[HzH] and random [EMP] members are engaged in pointless channel drama which looks likely to continue for the next hour. SoR and BG parties in the respective borderland are encouraged to kitten a disorganized and distracted JQ team.

That is all.

On a side note, everyone knows guild vs guild drama in the same zone on reset night does not occur if they were steamrolling through objectives. Kudos to BG and SOR players that were in this zone, it’s pretty obvious your tactics got JQ leadership frustrated where they soon turned on each other.

Keep up the good fight!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

In spite of the reason news of EMP and it’s transfers, I think it’s fair to commemorate them by always using Noodle’s matchup info.

Seriously, who will make our threads now?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in SoR BL guys wtg! Go Team! All 15 SF had a blast in Garrison!

Edit: Thanks to those 3 ICoa guys that dueled me before bed. SF HUGS FOR YOU!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

JQ doing fine without EMP? just need to look at the ppt right now, 120 during reset night.

Without EMP, JQ’s won’t even able to compete with other 2 servers during NA time slot. it is true that there are other guilds out there, but none of them have EMP’s numbers.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Doctor Who.2081

this guy……… i think jq will be fine, pve force will fill in accordingly.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

wish.3102

JQ doing fine without EMP? just need to look at the ppt right now, 120 during reset night.

Without EMP, JQ’s won’t even able to compete with other 2 servers during NA time slot. it is true that there are other guilds out there, but none of them have EMP’s numbers.

JQ is being 2v1’d on 3 maps. All you need to do is look at the maps and you can see that, and we’re doing pretty well.
Choo on the other hand….
Seriously guys….
Someone teach this guy how to contest a gate, I’ve killed him every time he’s come to do it. The Choo THF before him died 2/3 times as well. Maybe ask the PLUM THF who did it once earlier with 0 trouble.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

wish.3102

And he just died again… lol

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

wish.3102

Poor guy… just cant catch a break.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Point variation happens because of a frequent large variation in WvW attendence. We won last week by what? Almost 60k ahead of SOR and 80k ahead of Blackgate. Sure losing EMP is a loss, but I don’t think it was that much of a loss. Fingers crossed we can get some more even weeks now. I know for a fact this is something alot of players in JQ wanted because we just don’t want things to become boring. But I have said too much

PS. Also if I see SOR recruiting more guilds/players, Im going to call stacked hue hue

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Don’t kid yourself, EMP is one guild and by their own admission JQ has long queues.

Instead of winning by 60k, you’ll win by 40k now.

Gratz.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

I wonder if EMP will take any guilds with them. They are a pretty huge influence..

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Everyone one knows JQ wins don’t come from their NA force. Losing EMP is unlikely to dramatically change the score come the end of the week.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Don’t kid yourself, EMP is one guild and by their own admission JQ has long queues.

Instead of winning by 60k, you’ll win by 40k now.

Gratz.

Are you on JQ? This long queue talk is comical, we hardly have a queue except for EB during the week. Reset/weekends isnt that bad either.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I have not had a queue in the last 7 days other than on reset, which was about 2 minutes. I have played well over 60 hours of WvW in the last 7 days. Why do I never get a queue? Because the claim that there is one is completely false.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Score update brought to you by mini karka baby

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

Was no different last week where the 3rd place server was 3kish behind only for FOO Asian timezone to logon and throw a 12k buffer soon after. We’ll see what happens the next coming days, haha. Far from over, if you on JQ you should know this by now.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

rofl wish, <3 your chat on those

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

wish.3102

Can someone explain this to me?
These pictures are uploaded top to bottom in the order I took them, notice the file names, and the time stamps. WTF?

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

(please wait for all the SS’s, there will be 6+)

Yea, He was doing some shady stuff in JQ BL 2-3 hours ago, just for map completion, i guess.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

I saw this mesmer yesterday in EB JP, same server, same guild tag [DIE], same armor. We killed him a few times in JP (3rd floor, next to chest) and he was back in like 30sec. He is either using some terrain/fly/speed hack or other mesmer to port (which is really unlikely)

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

wish.3102

I saw this mesmer yesterday in EB JP, same server, same guild tag [DIE], same armor. We killed him a few times in JP (3rd floor, next to chest) and he was back in like 30sec. He is either using some terrain/fly/speed hack or other mesmer to port (which is really unlikely)

If you look at the first few of my pics, you can see he clearly teleports using an obvious hack across the canyon then back after he gets downed/raises himself.

Stuff like this makes me not even want to play.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

So was that two or three hours of straight uninterrupted 2v1 against JQ in BL BG before we finally lost Bay?

2v1 only happens when you provide the path of least resistance. In a game where there are 3 factions trying to score points a good commander will find the fastest and easiest way to accomplish this. That is why you will hear about the 2v1 from every server. The solution would be to recruit to cover the vacancy you have in the NA now I would say.

(edited by TacoJoe.6083)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

2v1 only happens when you provide the path of least resistance. In a game where there are 3 factions trying to score points a good commander will find the fastest and easiest way to accomplish this. That is why you will hear about the 2v1 from every server. The solution would be to recruit to cover the vacancy you have in the NA now I would say.

This time around I’d say its more one of those silent mutual understandings that the enemy of my enemy is my friend so both commanders, wisely, shy away from the other to focus JQ. Thats fine though. Twice this week EB for JQ was down to just the keep with all walls down, being trebbed from both sides. That was freaking fun.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Send me a private message and i’ll deal with the guy if you have his account number, as darkness is everywhere does not have an organised presence in WvW any longer. I am still an officer in DiE, so I’d prefer if the guilds name wasnt tarnished by one loose Canon.

Thanks

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

If you look at the first few of my pics, you can see he clearly teleports using an obvious hack across the canyon then back after he gets downed/raises himself.

Stuff like this makes me not even want to play.

I even have video evidence and have already reported him to Anet.

On a side note, JQ has no queues, when people say we do, it makes me chuckle.

Also, EMP leaving have not demoralized JQ in the slightest. I’d say we are doing quite well honestly. They were given a map to cover, and we had to pull our forces to fix for the unexpected loss. So for being 2v1’ed on reset night, we are not doing bad at all. Especially since the map isn’t full for us.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Didn’t take long for the 2v1 complaints to start.

BeeGee
Beast mode