A Complete List of WvW Bugs (FOR ANET)

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

To make things easier for anet wvw team, Lets drop WvW Bugs here in short simple replies, No paragraphs allowed plz, I will make a party in my house if Anet fixes any of the following list, Devon is invited too.

Starting my Bugs :

1- You get stuck in the same spot for 10 seconds after FINISHING building ANY kind of siege
2- Hitting Garrison INNER Water gate doesn’t CONTEST the Keep
3- Zergs can port when timer ends to lords room of Keeps WHILE there are enemies inside trying to capture it
4- North west tower in EACH borderland Gate is bugged when reinforced, A lot of people can get through this gate, Golems for some reason cant hit that gate from the LEFT side of it, the gate totally needs a fix
5- When WvW Shutsdown (Game update, Game crash) while Keeps/Towers/Camps upgrading, When it goes back up you can no longer see progress and the upgrades gets stuck
6- Golems/Siege disappear when WvW Shutsdown, I’ve lost so much gold in this way with random updates.

7- When rooted in the air (I think) you can get stuck on the same spot, unable to move eventho you are not stunned/rooted. You have to /dance to get out of it.
8- The infinite dodge bug. I think it is when you try to pick up a fiery greatsword for example but someone was just a little bit faster than you. You have to faceplant/die/take siege to get rid of it
9- When getting knocked of siege equipment while turning it, it keeps turning in that direction without stopping eventho nobody is on it.
10- Mesmers can glitch through any gate in WvW
11- When entering a golem (alpha or omega) some boons get stripped off, this seems to happen randomly as sometimes my movement speed gets removed and sometimes it stays on
12- When manning siege (ACs), and you have free camera, you still get turned into the direction the siege is pointing at. It shouldn’t reset the camera.
13- When banner the lord right after the enemy caps the tower/keep, the circle stays up. It can immediately be recapped if the lord is lured out of the circle. Works everywhere except SM.
14- When autotargetting is disabled and your leaps go in the direction you are looking at if you don’t have a target. When you deselect a target and use a leapskill, you sometimes still jump backwards towards the deselected target. It even happens when targetting an allied player. Died 100x of times like this.
15- Righteous indignation on lords/supervisors sometimes stays on even after it ran out because of lag. Very annoying.
16- Dolyak position lag when he walks back towards the camp, have to use leap skills and a knockdown to reveal his true location.
17- Sometimes when you waypoint back you get a ‘falling’ effect making you unable to move. You have to waypoint again to get out of it.
18- Sometimes you stay stuck in combat way longer than normal. Sometimes up to 30s after your party members got out of it.
19- Sometimes when dropping a ram to close to a gate it gets ‘eaten’, your blue print disappears from inventory but does not appear on the ground.
20- Sometimes when throwing down a ram at a certain location close to the gate, it drops at point blank. Making it not hit the gate if build.
21- Inner watergate garrison, the ram weakness does not apply on the gate.
22- When capping woodhaven, some people get teleported underneath the lordsroom inside the structure straight after the cap. Unable to get out they have to port home. Might happen to other towers aswel, don’t know.
23- When running over the inner bridge at hills, you sometimes get teleported off (even when not in combat, very rare). This is caused by lag.
24- When running over the bridge of inner hills or dawns and the structure gets capped, you can get stuck inside the bridge. Again unable to get out.
25- Repairing walls/gates and getting stuck inside them
26- Running through gate or broken wall when structure gets capped and getting stuck inside those. Definitely not fun when someone leaves his golem inside the broken wall and it gets stuck inside the stairs
27- Coyotes sometimes don’t respawn on certain borders. Roamers use them to get stacks.
28- When taking down the east SM wall (I think it is that one) with catas, the health is sometimes completely gone and you get exp, but the wall is still there and you are unable to move through. Doesn’t always happen.
29- You can build siege on certain points inside the invulnerable zone. Especially a few at the citadel. People building trebs there that can barely be countered.
30- The invulnerable spot at the south-west supply camp, you drop down from the hill but still have 1 spot where you stay invulnerable.
31- When a camp flips and you are standing on the supply depot, you can get stuck inside the stack of supplies. You are unable to get out. I think you can get out when it gets emptied again.

Kalkz

(edited by NotKalkz.1286)

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

32- Sometimes a stunbreaker that gives stability aswel does not break stuns. And sometimes you get stunned while having stability. Very rare bug, not sure what is causing it.
33- Random server crashes when you get booted back to the character select page. Often has nothing to do with your own internet (I checked for hick ups and such). No idea what is causing this either.
34- Sometimes you just drop dead, you are out of combat in open field nothing close and you die, no down state. Happened 2-3 times to me and know of few others to whom it happened aswel. Hasn’t happened in quite some time now so might be fixed.
35- When using a cannon, mostly backwards and you are shooting right over the ledge, you can often hit positions with the ‘1’ but not with the ‘2’ or ‘3’. Not sure if this is intended but if it is I think it is pretty weird.
36- You can get inside EVERY enemy spawn, even the citadel. You can’t kill anyone tho. This shouldn’t get fixed IMO. It is funny and allows some friendly teasing.
38 – Often after solo capping a camp you cannot claim it, also sometimes it gives you the option to claim it which you then click but it still does not claim it.
39 – Siegecrusher invunerable in lords room EOTM
40 – Many bridges in WvW and nearly all bridges in EOTM do not allow shadowsteps or infiltrator arrow to be used, you just stay in the same place.
41 – Somtimes when using wurm holes in EOTM you become stuck on the other side, using /dance is one way of fixing this.
42 – Shadowstepping in one of the small buildings in the south west borderland camp can result in you going under the terrain and swimming under the camp.
43 – Somtimes all weapon and utility skills become unusable in EOTM, getting downed fixes this.
44 – Warriors are always running away at great speed, this must be a bug, I thought Warriors were a class that stand and fight to the death. To be clear I dont even blame the Warrriors, they are just using their given abilitys, just somone got the whole warrior concept wrong on the drawingboard.
45 – Keyboard bug —>Sometimes certain keys such as 2,4,5 stop working and the only fix is to drop from a cliff and faceplant to solve it.
46-Players that are downed on uneven terrain frequently cannot be hit or stomped
47-Dolyaks are often in the wrong spot from where they are displayed on screen
48-Rams deployed on outer double gates in EB can hit inner gate. IMO a bug.
49. Bags spawning underneath you can either bug you into the terrain or launch you off structures if you’re fighting on a wall/bridge. EK bridge and green EBG keep’s outer walls are the biggest offenders.
(CUT)
54. cant hit unbuilt oil with mesmer gs
55. dead players can get rezzed through gates
56. guardians aa staff attack hits through wall at inner lordsroom in hills
57. if towerlord in lake tower(probably others too) gets bannered multiple times the circle stays up even after cap sometimes and enemy can simply run in and cap the tower without the lord being dead or while lord is still buffed if he runs out of the circle.
58. No reward bug for any wvw objective. The common scenario this happen in :
-Failing to cap a camp on a borderland.
-Swapping maps to havoc on another borderland.
-Swap back to the map where you failed to cap the camp and cap it.
-When you succeed you do not get credit (even if you solo it) for that camp.
-Godlore tends to be the most bugged camp when it comes to not give you reward for capping it.

Kalkz

(edited by NotKalkz.1286)

in WvW

Posted by: Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Polyamorous Firefly.4071

6- Golems/Siege disappear when WvW Shutsdown, I’ve lost so much gold in this way with random updates.

Devona’s Rest
[ZERG] Grímsdóttír
Your Below Average Commander and Sub-Par Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

25+ people taking ‘falling damage’ displays the orange swords through entering combat.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Speaking of falling damage, how about casually strolling down a small decline and taking surprise massive falling damage each step?

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

7- When rooted in the air (I think) you can get stuck on the same spot, unable to move eventho you are not stunned/rooted. You have to /dance to get out of it.

8- The infinite dodge bug. I think it is when you try to pick up a fiery greatsword for example but someone was just a little bit faster than you. You have to faceplant/die/take siege to get rid of it

9- When getting knocked of siege equipment while turning it, it keeps turning in that direction without stopping eventho nobody is on it.

10- Mesmers can glitch through any gate in WvW

11- When entering a golem (alpha or omega) some boons get stripped off, this seems to happen randomly as sometimes my movement speed gets removed and sometimes it stays on

12- When manning siege (ACs), and you have free camera, you still get turned into the direction the siege is pointing at. It shouldn’t reset the camera.

13- When banner the lord right after the enemy caps the tower/keep, the circle stays up. It can immediately be recapped if the lord is lured out of the circle. Works everywhere except SM.

14- When autotargetting is disabled and your leaps go in the direction you are looking at if you don’t have a target. When you deselect a target and use a leapskill, you sometimes still jump backwards towards the deselected target. It even happens when targetting an allied player. Died 100x of times like this.

15- Righteous indignation on lords/supervisors sometimes stays on even after it ran out because of lag. Very annoying.

16- Dolyak position lag when he walks back towards the camp, have to use leap skills and a knockdown to reveal his true location.

17- Sometimes when you waypoint back you get a ‘falling’ effect making you unable to move. You have to waypoint again to get out of it.

18- Sometimes you stay stuck in combat way longer than normal. Sometimes up to 30s after your party members got out of it.

19- Sometimes when dropping a ram to close to a gate it gets ‘eaten’, your blue print disappears from inventory but does not appear on the ground.

20- Sometimes when throwing down a ram at a certain location close to the gate, it drops at point blank. Making it not hit the gate if build.

21- Inner watergate garrison, the ram weakness does not apply on the gate.

22- When capping woodhaven, some people get teleported underneath the lordsroom inside the structure straight after the cap. Unable to get out they have to port home. Might happen to other towers aswel, don’t know.

23- When running over the inner bridge at hills, you sometimes get teleported off (even when not in combat, very rare). This is caused by lag.

24- When running over the bridge of inner hills or dawns and the structure gets capped, you can get stuck inside the bridge. Again unable to get out.

25- Repairing walls/gates and getting stuck inside them

26- Running through gate or broken wall when structure gets capped and getting stuck inside those. Definitely not fun when someone leaves his golem inside the broken wall and it gets stuck inside the stairs

27- Coyotes sometimes don’t respawn on certain borders. Roamers use them to get stacks.

28- When taking down the east SM wall (I think it is that one) with catas, the health is sometimes completely gone and you get exp, but the wall is still there and you are unable to move through. Doesn’t always happen.

29- You can build siege on certain points inside the invulnerable zone. Especially a few at the citadel. People building trebs there that can barely be countered.

30- The invulnerable spot at the south-west supply camp, you drop down from the hill but still have 1 spot where you stay invulnerable.

31- When a camp flips and you are standing on the supply depot, you can get stuck inside the stack of supplies. You are unable to get out. I think you can get out when it gets emptied again.

32- Sometimes a stunbreaker that gives stability aswel does not break stuns. And sometimes you get stunned while having stability. Very rare bug, not sure what is causing it.

33- Random server crashes when you get booted back to the character select page. Often has nothing to do with your own internet (I checked for hick ups and such). No idea what is causing this either.

34- Sometimes you just drop dead, you are out of combat in open field nothing close and you die, no down state. Happened 2-3 times to me and know of few others to whom it happened aswel. Hasn’t happened in quite some time now so might be fixed.

35- When using a cannon, mostly backwards and you are shooting right over the ledge, you can often hit positions with the ‘1’ but not with the ‘2’ or ‘3’. Not sure if this is intended but if it is I think it is pretty weird.

36- You can get inside EVERY enemy spawn, even the citadel. You can’t kill anyone tho. This shouldn’t get fixed IMO. It is funny and allows some friendly teasing.

What I can come up with right now. There are more.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

37- Personal favorite: You kill the guards, take down the wall, kill the lord and get a bag, fend of defenders trying to contest the circle and STILL you don’t get the cap. A very vague guess might be that you have a micro lag right before you cap it making it look like you weren’t there. But very vague tho.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

Klovan tower says hi

Edit: for wrong tower name. maaah bhaaaaaaaaaad

(edited by godofcows.2451)

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

38 – Often after solo capping a camp you cannot claim it, also sometimes it gives you the option to claim it which you then click but it still does not claim it.

39 – Siegecrusher invunerable in lords room EOTM

40 – Many bridges in WvW and nearly all bridges in EOTM do not allow shadowsteps or infiltrator arrow to be used, you just stay in the same place.

41 – Somtimes when using wurm holes in EOTM you become stuck on the other side, using /dance is one way of fixing this.

42 – Shadowstepping in one of the small buildings in the south west borderland camp can result in you going under the terrain and swimming under the camp.

43 – Somtimes all weapon and utility skills become unusable in EOTM, getting downed fixes this.

44 – Warriors are always running away at great speed, this must be a bug, I thought Warriors were a class that stand and fight to the death. To be clear I dont even blame the Warrriors, they are just using their given abilitys, just somone got the whole warrior concept wrong on the drawingboard.

(edited by Vavume.8065)

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

45 – Keyboard bug —>Sometimes certain keys such as 2,4,5 stop working and the only fix is to drop from a cliff and faceplant to solve it.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

• Players that are downed on uneven terrain frequently cannot be hit or stomped
  • Dolyaks are often in the wrong spot from where they are displayed on screen
  • Rams deployed on outer double gates in EB can hit inner gate. IMO a bug.
Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

1- You get stuck in the same spot for 10 seconds after FINISHING building ANY kind of siege

Dont worry, a fix is coming. At least that’s what they said 6 or something months ago.

A slightly less futile way to fix it is to equip siege, then put it away again.

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

48. Bags spawning underneath you can either bug you into the terrain or launch you off structures if you’re fighting on a wall/bridge. EK bridge and green EBG keep’s outer walls are the biggest offenders.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

49 phase retreat on the mesmer sometimes causes the mesmer to be completely immobilized and it’s impossible to get out of unless you use blink. (I’m not meaning the condition)

50 lag occuring at random times even though there’s very few people on from any server

51 my favourite one that I secretly don’t want fixed: elementalists occasionally getting a mesmer clone through one of their reflect skills, it happens so rarely that I’m not entirely certain what causes it.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

49 phase retreat on the mesmer sometimes causes the mesmer to be completely immobilized and it’s impossible to get out of unless you use blink. (I’m not meaning the condition)

50 lag occuring at random times even though there’s very few people on from any server

51 my favourite one that I secretly don’t want fixed: elementalists occasionally getting a mesmer clone through one of their reflect skills, it happens so rarely that I’m not entirely certain what causes it.

The mesmer scepter auto attack creates a clone on the 3rd hit. If you reflect that, you will create a close. It’s not elementalist specific.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I’ll add one:
If you get immobilized while moving, sometimes you will end up bouncing around unable to use skills until you tell your character to stop moving.

This is a pretty comprehensive list. While some of them are mere annoyances, others are completely game-breaking.
Being stuck, unable to use skills, stuck in terrain/walls, not getting credit for events despite doing everything possible to contribute to the event are all pretty game-breaking.
As for the stuck bug from building siege, it happens when the siege building completes when you are still in the animation to build it. The game thinks you are still in the animation, but no longer actually building it. Sometimes it goes away when the animation would have normally finished, sometimes it doesn’t.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Straegen.2938

• Being able to resurrect players through doors. Possibly not a bug but it should be in the same list nonetheless.
Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

The scepter autoattack makes clones (3rd of the chain I think) if you reflect that (class doesn’t matter) you get a clone ^^

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

52. You can take falling damage while running down a slope/hill and end up dead or very low health at the bottom. Probably due to lag or other packet loss on player location.

53. Downed/dead players are sometimes not in the location where their character models appear making it difficult to resurrect or stomp them until you find their invisible “true” corpse.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

(edited by LordKael.7260)

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

54. cant hit unbuilt oil with mesmer gs
55. dead players can get rezzed through gates
56. guardians aa staff attack hits through wall at inner lordsroom in hills
57. if towerlord in lake tower(probably others too) gets bannered multiple times the circle stays up even after cap sometimes and enemy can simply run in and cap the tower without the lord being dead or while lord is still buffed if he runs out of the circle.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

58. All of the above

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

59. Gem store bug due to lag. When you click purchase it says confirm ,yes, and nothing happens. You wait a few seconds, click again and then get 2 mails instantly.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

60. Anet doesnt provide enough resources to the WvW team to get very obvious, long standing bugs fixed (while living story bugs are hotfixed multiple times in the same day of release). This needs an internal fix. Roll some heads or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

60. Anet doesnt provide enough resources to the WvW team to get very obvious, long standing bugs fixed (while living story bugs are hotfixed multiple times in the same day of release). This needs an internal fix. Roll some heads or something.

Funny enough they had enough resources to create a whole new map instead of fixing all bugs mentioned above

If i had a car with a broken engine, would i bother to put spoilers/side skirts on it? probly not but why Anet does not fix this stuff before pulling out new maps/ LS, is beyond me but we have working party options now after 18 whole months!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

Can’t activate any skills solved by dieing happens randomly(not same as skill lag).

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Can’t activate any skills solved by dieing happens randomly(not same as skill lag).

See Bug #45 for quick solution

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Straegen.2938

• Thieves can Cloak and Dagger off of walls, doors and siege. Part of this was fixed once upon a time but later broken.
Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

number 3 is a feature requested by the players a year ago.

I posted it as a bug in this forum a dev came in and said they would try to fix it, then a page of whining about them attempting to fix it happened so they didn’t.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Quick Mouse.7635

I wish we could get at least a “we are aware of the problems and working on fixes, no specific date for release” instead of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

Number 3 is not a bug. The waypoint opens because the defense timer completes its only open for a split second all the attacking group has to do is go tap a gate.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

in WvW

Straegen.2938

Number 3 is not a bug. The waypoint opens because the defense timer completes its only open for a split second all the attacking group has to do is go tap a gate.

I think “NotKalkz” is referring to the fact that a server has to continually hit a gate to keep a waypoint contested even if they are in the Lord’s room wailing on him.

As for the 3 minute window, not a big fan of that mechanic either. IMO as soon as outer or inner is breached, a waypoint should stay contested until it isn’t. It should only contest in that scenario as well so no more “knocking on the door contests a waypoint”.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: Tyler Bearce

Tyler Bearce

Game Designer

Nice thread. I don’t know how many of these issues we can feasibly tackle, but I’m sure you’ll see at least a few fixes come from this.

in WvW

Quick Mouse.7635

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…??? Was not expecting that. Thanks Tyler!
The worst offenders are ones where you can’t move and can’t use skills and where you can glitch inside towers/keeps. Also ressing downed players through gates.

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Nice thread. I don’t know how many of these issues we can feasibly tackle, but I’m sure you’ll see at least a few fixes come from this.

well sir, you and your colleagues created the mess, so i’m sure you can fix it too.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’m gong to have to test that scepter skill a bit more, maybe see how many clones I can rack up on someone
here’s a bug I discovered today
61. map loading screen coming up when portaling if the lag if high enough

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Prysin.8542

I’m gong to have to test that scepter skill a bit more, maybe see how many clones I can rack up on someone
here’s a bug I discovered today
61. map loading screen coming up when portaling if the lag if high enough

timewarp vs wall of reflection

62. Game freezing upon entering “spawn” and returning to loading screen almost instantly.

in WvW

Straegen.2938

• When jumping to a waypoint in the home keep or SM in Eternal from a Borderland players are sent to the spawn instead.
Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

I think “NotKalkz” is referring to the fact that a server has to continually hit a gate to keep a waypoint contested even if they are in the Lord’s room wailing on him.

As for the 3 minute window, not a big fan of that mechanic either. IMO as soon as outer or inner is breached, a waypoint should stay contested until it isn’t. It should only contest in that scenario as well so no more “knocking on the door contests a waypoint”.

I don’t see whats wrong with tapping the gate 95% of the good WvW guilds watch the timer then tap it. Yea a few get through but is it really all that fun taking none defended keeps?

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

in WvW

Straegen.2938

I don’t see whats wrong with tapping the gate 95% of the good WvW guilds watch the timer then tap it. Yea a few get through but is it really all that fun taking none defended keeps?

Having to “tap” a gate is just a workaround to the bug. It is not inherently obvious to players they need to do this so it is either a bug or a user interface issue. Either way it is classified, a keep should be contested when it is being actively attacked.

This has nothing to do with undefended keeps. Sometimes they are defended and sometimes they are not when this issue creeps up. Players being able to continually respawn while a keep is being attacked because someone doesn’t know this trick isn’t the way this is meant to work.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

a few fixes come from this…..

ETA 2015 people.. thats what I can go ahead and assume

LS + gemstore is waaaay more important than the only endgame content right now

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

no one posted the random stuck in spot bug?
Makes it seem like you got immobilized but i doubt anything can immobilize me when nothing is around :P
It puts you in the immobilize animation and stops you place. You have to use a mobility skill to get out of it.

Speaking of that. Getting stuck in texture is another. Got immobilized as an ele/thief/mes? Gonna blink? Cant move for no understandable reason? Also have to use a mobility skill for that.

in WvW

Prysin.8542

Not to mention, if we remove the ability to port in during attacks, guess what will happen?
Oh yes, the enemy will park small zergs in ALL major towers/keeps to make sure they cannot be “overrun by surprise”.

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Can I LMFAO and not get infracted?

We’ve been complaining about things since launch, and some since beta!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

here are some comments/tips to consistently reproduce some of these things:

2 (or 3?) boons are always stripped. swiftness has relatively high priority for stripping, but not highest priority.

your character will always leap in the direction (s)he is facing. left click camera turn cant change the direction you face. right click turn cant change your direction if you do not move or use a skill. kinda not a bug, but is undesirable responsiveness. i die to it too

seems to be a desync between server and client — the client always assumes yaks that arent loaded are walking, which isnt true for returning yaks.

i think this one is something else entirely. i cant recall ever doing this specifically, but if a 2nd blueprint is thrown before a first blueprint lands, the 2nd print disappears.

ive found this occurs commonly when you get displaced by a spawning loot bag while on the bridge, same for mendons gap. and the outer lips of walls.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

There are a million threads on your forums about this bugs since day 1 release. And you are only just finidng about about them? I am sorry but these are critical bugs that need fix asap.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

stop berating tyler. make a thread about it on gw2wvw.net or your server forums.

the mods will just infract you and the wvw team will be even less likely to read/respond to the forums.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

63. No reward bug for any wvw objective. The common scenario this happen in :
-Failing to cap a camp on a borderland.
-Swapping maps to havoc on another borderland.
-Swap back to the map where you failed to cap the camp and cap it.
-When you succeed you do not get credit (even if you solo it) for that camp.
-Godlore tends to be the most bugged camp when it comes to not give you reward for capping it.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in WvW

Posted by: Baratta.1083

Baratta.1083

Let’s not forget about people under the map raising downed players..killing yaks and what not. I have seen this several times in front of OW yaks drop and no one in sight.
I also seen a player 3/4 underground getting a player up I downed with a cannon.

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Stacking weapons do not stack on kill underwater (noticed in WvW, but not sure if it affects PvE as well).

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

Tyler, please put the “dying from walking down a slope” bug at the top of your list. Cuz that one’s just rediculous. That should not be happening in a game mode like wvw.

Naz ©