Ascended Gear for 1000 Badges

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

1,000 badges =‘s aprox 167 flame rams… @ current market of 3.6s that’s about 6g @ npc price of 6s ea that’s about 10g… too cheap.

However, there should be some way of getting them through badges + laurels.

Which would also keep them time gated because lord knows everything in this game should be tedious as possible

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

1,000 badges =‘s aprox 167 flame rams… @ current market of 3.6s that’s about 6g @ npc price of 6s ea that’s about 10g… too cheap.

However, there should be some way of getting them through badges + laurels.

Which would also keep them time gated because lord knows everything in this game should be tedious as possible

That’s why I suggestted

1200 badges+3 laurels+10 Gold for Shoulders, Gloves, and boots. 1500 badges+4 laurels+15 golds for Helm and Pants. 1800 badges+5 Laurels+20 gold for Chest and Weapons.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

500 badges + 10 golds + 25 laurels per piece

do it…..

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Suggest you do it the usual way. Break your back leveling your crafting and craft your Ascended stuff. I play both PVE and WvW equally and I can say that badges are pretty easy to get no should be entitled to get things easier.

Honestly I got more empyreal fragments more than ever due to wvw and you get exotic bags from tower lords like you’re running a champ train. If you want dragonites give a little 10-15 mins a day and help kill a world boss. I also have stacks of silk from wvwing…

Anet even adjusted the requirements for an asc backpiece. you can now use 250 bloodstone dust instead of really rare fractal drops. I ran 9 consecutive fractals just to get one of those before Anet adjusted it a good 2 weeks later.

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]