BG
1st – 31
2nd – 2
3rd – 0

Mag
1st – 30
2nd – 2
3rd – 1

Thought you were trying to balance servers? BG hasn’t placed 3rd once in nearly 3 days across all time zones. LOL

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

MAG just bit off two guilds to stack and compete with BG. They took them from TC and JQ and this was only done because Arena Net opened BG and everyone feels the need to also stack to compete. Expect Them back to Tier 1. Expect bid wars to continue.

Even though we can blame the communities for the purchasing and stacking its really Arena Net enabling all this to happen.

Arena Nets balance is a lie.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

To be fair FA/Yaks aren’t a really good measure of our population, particularly as both of them don’t have full turnout during this week (pretty sure they both could field a lot more then what they’re doing atm), it would have been better to see how Mag does against TC/JQ but I heavily doubt we’d do as well against both of them just because of our zero SEA or early NA population (which even FA and Yaks have more during that timezone.)

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

1v1v1 implies there isn’t going to be “balance.”

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

BG hasn’t placed 3rd once in nearly 3 days across all time zones. LOL

BG also didn’t placed 3rd the entire week during last matchup where it had Mag and FA.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

It is an issue, I don’t know what BG looked like on reset but I do know Mag had 3 maps significantly queued. It really has gotten to the point (more so after this last bout of mass transfers) that they should seriously consider just blowing up the servers and starting fresh while taking measures to at least try and achieve a small semblance of balance. Perfect balance will never happen but there are methods to bring it more in line than the current method.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

To be fair FA/Yaks aren’t a really good measure of our population, particularly as both of them don’t have full turnout during this week (pretty sure they both could field a lot more then what they’re doing atm), it would have been better to see how Mag does against TC/JQ but I heavily doubt we’d do as well against both of them just because of our zero SEA or early NA population (which even FA and Yaks have more during that timezone.)

When a match has one server that doesn’t turn up, usually the second server struggles too because the match becomes a two-way, making the second server’s fairweathers also disappear.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

It is an issue, I don’t know what BG looked like on reset but I do know Mag had 3 maps significantly queued. It really has gotten to the point (more so after this last bout of mass transfers) that they should seriously consider just blowing up the servers and starting fresh while taking measures to at least try and achieve a small semblance of balance. Perfect balance will never happen but there are methods to bring it more in line than the current method.

ur post is pointless consider over half of ppl only logon to play reset night and u will never see them again till next reset.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

ur post is pointless consider over half of ppl only logon to play reset night and u will never see them again till next reset.

You keep telling yourself that, if that’s what you need to justify it then all the power to you.

BG and Mag

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I agree with Nuzt. Reset the numbers are skewed but WvW needs to be blown up, overhauled and glicko history erased.

Mad King Mal -Rev

(edited by MaLeVoLenT.8129)

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

I am on FA and have not seen many friendly folks on in the past few days. A few here and there. But that MAG blob is unreal! However if I had 20 peeps with proper builds and gear that understood open field fights we could easily defeat them or BG.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

^^ Hey Mylerian you wait till ArenaNet reopens Blackgate and we become unstoppable again you will regret those words bud.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I am on FA and have not seen many friendly folks on in the past few days. A few here and there. But that MAG blob is unreal! However if I had 20 peeps with proper builds and gear that understood open field fights we could easily defeat them or BG.

True that, Mag is massive and I’m a bit disappointed they finally gave into the bandwagon route. Use to be a really fun server to fight. Now just another DB and JQ vanilla server.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

MAG just bit off two guilds to stack and compete with BG. They took them from TC and JQ and this was only done because Arena Net opened BG and everyone feels the need to also stack to compete. Expect Them back to Tier 1. Expect bid wars to continue.

Even though we can blame the communities for the purchasing and stacking its really Arena Net enabling all this to happen.

BG opening Screwed everything up. It’s gonna be MAG vs BG with another server in the mix. Pretty crappy state wvw is in NA

Native Maguuman

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Another day on the forums.

How many transfers from where to where did I miss?

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Basically BG just became China.

BG and Mag

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Kazo from TC moved to MAG.
Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Those are the two big ones stackstackstackstacK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mad King Mal -Rev

BG and Mag

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

BG opening Screwed everything up. It’s gonna be MAG vs BG with another server in the mix. Pretty crappy state wvw is in NA

Probably.

Mad King Mal -Rev

BG and Mag

in WvW

shagwell.1349

People still jumping on the bandwagon are idiots.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Just before a BG player is spiking you, I feel they’d say something like this:

BG and Mag

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

People still jumping on the bandwagon are idiots.

We’ve established this, but anet should be doing a better job of preventing it.
What do you think would happen in society if there was no Justice system or Law enforcement? Us idiots would do whatever we pleased regardless of the supposed laws. We need someone to enforce some kind of order or else everything becomes Chaos, which is exactly what you are seeing.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Any top tier server is going to have blobs just because they have the population to do so and people gravitate towards the tag. But in my experience on Mag the main blob is K-train on EBG. On the BLs there is usually 1 or 2 fight guilds (sometimes 3) on each BL (except maybe desert, ugh) numbering 10-25 each. The fight guilds do their own thing but will join forces in response to the blob from the other server(s). This is during the week. Reset night is it’s own animal.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

BG and Mag

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

In the case of those fight guilds joining forces to combat an enemy blob the enemy blob must consist of at least 2 people.

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

Probably.

im sorry

It’s gonna be BG+JQ with another server in the mix.

BTW i know Mal have BG alt
you want join QQ then Snipe Indo or Zudo?
<this’s my invitation card :p>

winnie@BlackGate

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Sounds like they need to open BG to drain some of that roamer population from Mag, BG is in need of quality roamers.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Hs just showed up on mag last night. they did not get paid. Dunno why they came when our NA is already solid

Native Maguuman

BG and Mag

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Hs just showed up on mag last night. they did not get paid. Dunno why they came when our NA is already solid

more stack. more fun. "

Everyone do it like Kazo and hS

winnie@BlackGate

BG and Mag

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

They came to stack against BG. Kazo didnt get paid IDK about the Hs guild.

Mad King Mal -Rev

BG and Mag

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

you get the news ?

but i get Darma…

maybe Zudo cheat you :<

winnie@BlackGate

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Not fun to get steamrolled with a blob all the time during NA hours, and we felt like we were carrying JQ’s NA time some (if not most) days alongside Hard. Also couldn’t really recruit for the guild well despite trying for months on JQ, so it was a choice between BG and Mag (since TC is imploding). BG was closed, so Mag was the last choice.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Not fun to get steamrolled with a blob all the time during NA hours, and we felt like we were carrying JQ’s NA time some (if not most) days alongside Hard. Also couldn’t really recruit for the guild well despite trying for months on JQ, so it was a choice between BG and Mag (since TC is imploding). BG was closed, so Mag was the last choice.

You really should have waited for BG to open up. We need more people on BG to help relieve the current tags.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Noein.7635

Noein.7635

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

TC is imploding? Do you mean just not stacked to the levels of Mag and BG?

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Transfer assistance if needed on individual basis*

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

BG and Mag

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

TC is imploding? News to me.

Mad King Mal -Rev

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Considering they lost TW and their EU guilds seem to be the ones pulling all nighters to keep them afloat…yes.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Hs from JQ moved to MAG.

Considering they lost TW and their EU guilds seem to be the ones pulling all nighters to keep them afloat…yes.

JQ also lost some guilds recently, and SE seems to have regrouped again for TC, even saw a WHOA tag tonight. Would say they are more or less competitive with JQ. The important thing of course is the state of militia on a server. And both servers, at least during NA seem to have good numbers.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Eh all tiers boring atm. Even tier 1 is a snoozefest. 4 easy steps to success…

1. Opened the most stacked server in the game, pulling guilds from competing servers.

2. Stacked server closes again, leaving remaining servers facing the reality that they need to stack another server to have a chance.

3. New stacking pulls even more guilds from what used to be competitive servers, leaving ex T1 and T2 servers extremely short on tags and coverage.

4. Short handed servers take the week off or just give up completely.

Executing this 4 step plan right after reset insured we’d have the optimum balance of 1 super dominant server per tier (except T4 which is screwed up with mismatched coverage instead).

BG and Mag

in WvW

shagwell.1349

This shows why you NA guys (or SEA) will never have good matchups as we have on EU. (or at least had before links)
You leave a solid server which got some NA recently and instead of getting stuff done you jump the next bandwagon. You limit your own options to get good fights and balanced matchups.

And after that you still wonder why your matchups suck.

I really hope Anet stops that behaviour.

1) close servers faster
2) undo transfers to full servers and pay the gems back
3) lower the map caps
4) reward people for staying on servers and for not transfering with ascended chests for every 3 month they stick on their server

(edited by shagwell.1349)

BG and Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

[Match-up threads are not permitted on the forums. This is now closed. Thank you]