Bloodlust [merged]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

You leave stupid people doing a job, they keep doing stupid mistakes.

Another mechanisms to favor numbers and puts larger servers at a bigger advantage.

It’s basically the orb buff but :

A-They implimented a stupid mechanism -capture the node, the only pvp mode they are capable of, lol-

And

B-They removed the more fun orb capturing aspect since they failed for a full year to tackle a simple hack involving their own product

Interesting terribaddy design.

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

Right, because WvW didn’t have capture-points before today.

So you used to take a camp and the proceed to sit in it all day ? .. I must have being playing this game all wrong then.

I have actually spent a few nights as part of small groups that chose the mission of defending a particular supply camp for lulz. Something to the order of 5 to 10 superior ballistae depending on group size, and eventually we would stack flame rams as our defense.

Of course, those were infrequent and specific occasions: not done as a rule.

Nor will I be significantly worried to spend time standing around in the former-lake area, guarding the precious bloodlust. It’s made for take and re-take, not siege defense (except on rare occasions, like camps!)

I suspect that a great many of you have indeed been playing the game wrong!

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

You leave stupid people doing a job, they keep doing stupid mistakes.

Another mechanisms to favor numbers and puts larger servers at a bigger advantage.

It’s basically the orb buff but :

A-They implimented a stupid mechanism -capture the node, the only pvp mode they are capable of, lol-

And

B-They removed the more fun orb capturing aspect since they failed for a full year to tackle a simple hack involving their own product

And this is from an admitted GW fanboy folks. GG anet.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Defender’s WP on garrison at BL should be permanent as long as they hold the garrison. Otherwise the stronger servers will pwn too much cause they easily get the 3 buffs… and Defender’s can’t easily go back there(harder to move there cause of the hills and falling damage – easier from attackers spawn to move to the buff area).

Of course weaker servers won’t have a WP cause they often lose the garrison… so WP needs to be permanently there if they take back the garrison it should auto enabled.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

The good part is that I can now sit afk next to a point and not worry about getting killed because people are going to be too busy trying to get the buff off my server to notice me.

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Luthan.5236

Actually I think the spawn should be where garrison is… and at spawn location should be the garrison. Wouldn’t that be much better design of the map?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Personally Anet, I would cater to the people who care enough about your game to come to the forums and comment on stuff over the people who don’t even care enough to bother. Regardless of which is the minority or majority.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: AshinDreidon.3861

AshinDreidon.3861

I made a thread about this, but I’ll put it here too. The camp npcs being buffed could possibly make it even more impossible for an outmanned server to accomplish anything. Previously when my servers were outmanned/unrepresented I would at least solo roam to flip camps to feel as if I was contributing something. I’m noticing that this is much more difficult now that the npcs at the camps have +150 stats.

While most people will be able to adapt to it, I’m afraid this may alienate solo roamers/small servers even further.

shadow, magus, hunter (progress: ritualist, paragon)
soloQing my way through leagues…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

That’s okay, no one should take seriously anyone using terms like “terribad”.

This is definitely an example of poorly considered opinion, and I applaud Devon for openly stating before that these opinions carry little weight in his decisions. That’s a man of class that can tell you kindly that your cries are falling on deaf ears!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Surely this would have been a better solution overall

fighting a server when alot of people are running

x5 Guardleeching – 100 power/condy
x5 Applied Fort – 150 Vit

Then to add

x3 Bloodlust – 150 – to all

For strong servers that are rolling the other two they are fighting… ( SFR – deso/kodash atm )

is just a little over the top?

+50 stats for the one map would be ok, and I’d even say the “GvG” teams could live with that also.

I know this won’t get any response from Dev team, but still.

Maybe this is a repost. meh

merc out.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

My review of the thing.

It is fun. Being a heavy roamer I like it a lot for small skrimishes. Map design in the area was great. Very fun.

When groups started bringing in huge groups it quickly became unfun. Being in there with 4 other people, groups would all be burst damage specs and just single out targets and spam everything. Typical stuff that people in this game do. Since I dislike the combat mechanics in the game it killed it for me when fights got above 3 people.

I kind of wish there was some personal reward. No world exp, event completion, etc.

I could care less about GvG. In this games current meta and combat mechanics it would be in the same position as sPvP.

The degarding point system was smart. It forces bigger servers to dedicate players to tag and defend the points for the buff. Makes it a bit harder for them to steam roll.

I expect to see a lot less roamers, it will be interesting.

Out of all I give it a solid 8/10.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

gwfanboy.2496

The balance is beyond destroyed now.

188power from Sharpening stones+100 power from food+250 from stacking+ 100 from Guard killer + 150 bloodlust from being on a zergy server: 788 Power! That is more power than from a full set of ascended berserker trinkets and berserker armor!

Get ready to be one shotted by thieves with perma stealth. Where is the so called balance?

+10% to health, healing and endurance regen for being on a zergy server

Result? Push people into transferring to a zergy server = make money then offer free server transfers if any.

Get ready to be one shotted by thieves with perma stealth.

(edited by gwfanboy.2496)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Luthan.5236

Only make it give points per finishing. Remove the stats advantage(makes stronger servers even stronger).

Also: Switch garrison with spawn WP location.

Will make it easier for weaker servers to defend while still not making it overpowered cause a few of that points ar more away from garrison.

Easy and fun. Do it now. Best would be to hotfix it within 24 hours. Thanks.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ShowStoppaSaurs.6082

ShowStoppaSaurs.6082

Anet please just take Blood Lust out of the game it just makes the over populated servers stronger and it destroys fun player made activities like GvG, roaming/dueling.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

Being in there with 4 other people, groups would all be burst damage specs and just single out targets and spam everything. Typical stuff that people in this game do.

Burst spec or not, this is the same pattern that GvG and zerg/baddie-busting groups cough Red[tired] Guard cough practice.

We won = “We have skill!”

You lost = “OMG you terribad!”

ALL DAMAGE HERE ALL DAMAGE HERE WHERE IS MY KITTENING DAMAGE

Skills… just made harder by introduction of Borderland Bloodlust!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Make the bloodlust an outmanned buff instead but keep the changes to the center of the map.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Typical Anet. They are freaking clueless – They have no idea what the players want and just keep adding this stupid, very stupid stuff like Masteries and now this…

It seems to me that Anet doing there best to kill WvW and force people into S/PvP trying to make that joke of a mode a e-Sport they have no idea what they are doing.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Make the bloodlust an outmanned buff instead but keep the changes to the center of the map.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

How can you you roam and support this? You need unfair advantages to win in small fights?

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

gwfanboy.2496

That’s okay, no one should take seriously anyone using terms like “terribad”.

This is definitely an example of poorly considered opinion, and I applaud Devon for openly stating before that these opinions carry little weight in his decisions. That’s a man of class that can tell you kindly that your cries are falling on deaf ears!

Of course! I never take anyone seriously when they make valid points that I don’t post any counter arguments to except to praise a bad dev on his terribad work.

Devon openly states that these opinions carry little weight in his decisions because he does what he is told as an employee concerned about keeping his job is. Money talks and it plays into the decisions the devs take.

As long as they are making money, the opinions of the customers don’t matter. Is that what you are saying? Kinda like a dictatorship, huh?

My name is to mock fan boys, btw..

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Glennage.6273

Glennage.6273

I have to join in on this. I don’t post very often but this is a tragedy in game design. The new ruins are great, whoever was the level designer did an amazing job there are tons of new open field fighting opportunities.

But isn’t it obvious that the buffs were and are an incredibly bad decision in game design? Will one of the Devs please explain to all the people on these forums what they were thinking as clearly none of us understand.

It took 30 mins for the winning server to gain all 3 buffs and there they have stayed due to the huge groups that are swiftly moving through them capturing everything and holding everything.

Gw2 is a great game and I’ve spent a considerable amount of time playing, which is why I want them to keep on improving it and gaining more players. But at the moment WvW is not improving, these kind of badly thought out ideas are killing a game that has so much potential and thousands of paying customers.

Would love a response here but know that it probably won’t come.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

I would recommend to add first person only to WvW too, so that you can see the 80 man blob trolling with 150+ stats over you a bit better.

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Yza.2437

Yza.2437

Great job, Devon! You couldn’t tackle a simple orb hack but at least you introduced the same stat imbalance but acquired in a boring manner!

Way to go favoring zerging and numbers.

Attachments:

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Yza.2437

Yza.2437

Great job, Devon! You couldn’t tackle a simple orb hack but at least you introduced the same stat imbalance but acquired in a boring manner!

Way to go favoring zerging and numbers.

Here are all 3 buffs to the zergy server.

Attachments:

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Take another screenshot 5 minutes later and in all likelihood the buffs will be completely different.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Bloodlust – proof Anet doesn’t have clue when comes to WvW, really is this the best they could come up with?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Anet,

I love that you have made changes to WvW, however, the placement on these capture points might have been poorly implemented.

Currently you placed 5 capture points in the dead center of the WvW BL. between all the keeps and starting towards on the map. Which allows the zergy to be zergyier being that they don’t need to run far to protect anything.

Perhaps a better placement would have been to use a larger part of the WvW map.

WvW Map Adjustments:
-reduce the radius on the citadel. and make the exits directly outside the citadel itself .
-The northern most supply camp gets move a bit further south
-1 bloodlust capture point gets placed in the location of the old alter/northern supply camp to the north(with added ruins and such)
-1 bloodlust gets placed at the skrit(with added ruins and such)
-1 bloodlust gets placed on the centurs(with added ruins and such)
-2 bloodlust gets placed in the current area in the former water.

This helps spread the fight more. This makes the defenders of that BL have a bit of an advantage on the bloodlust placement. It also makes it for them to give up units from the south part of the map to try to defend them.

I know it might be a little late for this feedback as you just released the content, but i have faith in Anet, that when they make a mistake, they are willing to adjust and change.

I really like this idea. Much better and worth fighting for if you’re on a smaller server.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

JESUS kittenING CRIST! This kitten is beyond any words… Devs making all sorts of mindless decisions for god knows what reason, if there is any reason at all… As I said in another thread some time ago what Anet basically does is “Hey guuuuys!! Look at us we are doing SOMETHING!” kitten meee…
1st all of this imbalancness could have been easily predicted, I mean, giving an ofensive bonus in the form extra stats, yeah what a great kittening idea, like the server which dominates the maps with numbers will totaly not touch those caps, at all… Jesus…. How stupid can someone be to even consider implementing such a thing, bring even more power to the already superior servers… like the numbers advantage was not enough. Instead they should have thought how to increase the capabilities of loosing servers, so the matchup could have some sort of balance.
2nd and more importnat, bugs bugs bugs… It almost feels as Anet doesnt have a testing team to verify the crap they release… And how could they not see that calculating the buffs will lead to so much lag? I’m sure they are aware that they have probably the lamest servers someone can buy… And their game engine is complete kitten…
3rd and MOST IMPORTANT: you dont do fancy bullkitten and include crap and lame things in a game, that suffers immense ammounts of lag even 1 year after release! This should be like prio N1! Fix you kitten game engine and servers, make the game playeble and than add your fancy lame bullkitten! Every time an orb changes there is a massive lag all over the kittening place! Completely unplayeble for now…

There are some limits but Anet incompetence pretty much crossed them all… Its like their intentions are to make WvW completely unenjoyable and unplayable, so they can drag more ppl in their imaginary “esport spvp” bullkitten. I simply dont have any other explonation now, this just cant be simple incompetence and stupidness…

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Lets add a cash shop item for +2000 stats. Call it server pride! Win all the leagues!

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lux.6490

Lux.6490

Are Eternal Battlegrounds free of this new disease?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Chnages that SHOULD be made!

1) Buff affects ONLY that map.
2) Make the areas an area where additional siege can NOT be placed
3) reduce the buff by 50%
4) Make it so that ALL 5 have to be held to gain it

For EB you could turn the pretty useless(imo) Krait, Orge and the cave people areas into 3 nodes, could even keep the NPCs and make them ALL enemies to everyone except those that hold the node

Make the buff get applied if a server holds ALL3 of the nodes. Again, this buff would ONLY be for EB so rather then people getting 150 in nearly every stat at most they would have 50 bonus.

Personally, i think that the Stat bonus should be removed altogether and something else added to make these points worth having – Maybe some sort of Legendary create fight that gives Gold, drops, at least 1 rare as well as a decent amount of WvW experience and say 100points to your score, this would be a one off bonus until you kill it again it would have a reasonable cool down and it would reset EVERY time a tower is lost.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lobo Dela Noche.5127

Lobo Dela Noche.5127

I’m not sure why they didn’t just give the buffs to the npcs and not players. It makes upgrading the camps/towers actually useful. Which makes defending and upgrading points not so pointless.

but since it is the way it is, new buff is BS and only a person with an IQ of 1 would think otherwise. glaringly obvious this should not have ever gone live

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kinshiro.1472

Kinshiro.1472

Nope.. It’s everywhere! and you can not run from it. It will find you, no matter where you go.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

Why do people keep saying great job, Devon? Is he the one responsible for this? Well, Devon…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Dukotje.4382

Dukotje.4382

Just wat to tell every one: WvW just got destroyed…. and all for anet to get more money….. They kitten kitten up!!

As they said the things are kittened up. GvG’s are no longer possible. Fighting a higher ranked server is deadly… Like the EU server Vabbi, always at the bottom, not been able to fight now. And even if you fight an even ranked server, it used to be important if you had the skills to fight a bigger zerg, to destroy the other zerg. but now, if they got slight more people they whipe you.

Don’t tel us that unbalanced gameplay isn’t a reason to undo the changes Anet just made… i’m hearing of 50 – 75% of all the people in the EU server Ring of Fire already they will let this game die…

ANET!!!! DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!

UNDO YOUR CHANGES !!!! it isn’t funny to play WvW anymore……..

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Why do people keep saying great job, Devon? Is he the one responsible for this? Well, Devon…

I’m not hearing that much, only from a few obvious Devon alt accounts.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

1 and 2 – yes!

3 and 4 – not really, what they MUST do, is remake the mechanic behind the buff so that only loosing servers can benefit form it. Like reduce the buf by 100% for server N1, by 50% for server N2 and no reduction for server N3. Let it be 3 points needed for the buff because otherwise the loosing servers wont be able to get it at all.

Ah and yeah, FIX THE kitten LAG!

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

i knew it that it will turn out like that, this mechanic is fail, you guys from arenanet are not aware of the real issue, more peope = win, from now on even a bigger gap between the strong and weak populated servers, gratz

That score was generated well before the buff/patch. Those servers weren’t up to the challenge before the update.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If Anet really wanted this orb mechanic to encourage small group play, they would have put the capture points far apart from each other (e.g. skritt camp, centaur camp, quaggan island). Instead they’re practically all next to one another — very suspiciously like sPvP.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Take another screenshot 5 minutes later and in all likelihood the buffs will be completely different.

Ok, here’s a screenshot from 4 hours later. Lol.

Attachments:

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

and I applaud Devon for openly stating before that these opinions carry little weight in his decisions. That’s a man of class that can tell you kindly that your cries are falling on deaf ears!

To me, its more of them thinking they can do what ever they want to a mode they clearly dont understand, put in not expecting it to be big and trying to force people out into S/TPvP and PvE.

They have NO interest in those that are playing the game. They have the first time payment, i suspect that they get more gem purchases from PvE so they see us as nothing worthy of REAL time and REAL changes.

Adding stuff that NO player wants (other then those on huge servers that cruise it week in and week out) and adding stuff that benefits said servers and punishes the smaller servers in the hopes they will buy gems and move server.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Disagree. ET and HoD fight IoJ and each server has a bloodlust buff. Maybe you guys are just playing wrong.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

So, how many of you guys have actually played with the new buffs?

1. How are the buffs applied? Instantly after 3/5 temples are controlled for 2 minutes? Or slowly trickles up to +150 stats over time?

2. How often does the stat get reset? (In game play, not in theory)

3. How much of a difference does this buff make for you server? i.e. were you losing horribly already? Winning? Close match-up?

4. Other than complaints, has your server worked on new fighting strategies? If so, have they worked?

5. The buff is applied server wide or map wide? I am under the impression that the buff is applied on whichever map/world you hold 3/5 temples for 2 minutes. This means that GvG can be held in Eternal Battlegrounds since it does not have any temples, no?

My thinking is that if it takes a minimum of 2 minutes of holding 3/5 temples and the enemy “zerg” is still able to take your BL or keeps, chances are, you would have lost those keeps or BL regardless of buff so I don’t see what all the QQ is about.

If you’re roaming and run into someone with +150 stats than you, chances are, you or your server didn’t care enough about buffs to begin with or you weren’t aware of the positioning of the map and did not respond to reset/contest buffs. No Zerg is going to stay in a BL that is completely theirs unless they are defending. That being said, if your small group isn’t cohesive enough to reset buffs, then buff or no buff, you would’ve lost the fight to a group that was cohesive enough to think about buffs before fighting you. Not saying that people complaining are bad, just saying that there are always ways to counter something. WvW is also a strategic game mode as well as massive PvP, this simply adds another level of strategy to your gameplay. Like someone else already said, “if you don’t like, then don’t play” other than that, good luck to everyone out there.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

(edited by Noobie.1073)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

1 and 2 – yes!

3 and 4 – not really, what they MUST do, is remake the mechanic behind the buff so that only loosing servers can benefit form it. Like reduce the buf by 100% for server N1, by 50% for server N2 and no reduction for server N3. Let it be 3 points needed for the buff because otherwise the loosing servers wont be able to get it at all.

Ah and yeah, FIX THE kitten LAG!

That would mean the server that is winning by ALOT wont bother with it what so ever then. The servers that are 100k+ ahead already….

Another option, swap this buff with the outmanned buff but make it better for the work you need, the out numbered servers get a GOOD buff and the people holding the 5 points would get Bonus XP, Magic find and such

How about this:

Winning Server: ALL 5 needed
Second server: 3 Needed
Third Server: 2 Needed

This means it would be harder for the winning server but the losing ones would be able to get it easier, thus the winning server would have to put MORE people into defending them or risk having everyone on the map having the buff?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

That took what, less than an hour?

And now finding people to duel, one of the things I enjoyed, is completely ruined.

You really think this is because of the orb buff? You’re just aiming the blame elsewhere if you ask me. Instead okittennowledging that your server is weaker than the leading server, you come up with the silly idea that the game is doing something wrong.

Without the orb buffs, chances are pretty high that you’d still be getting slaughtered. Only difference now is that you’ve got a new feature to blame, instead of lack of server coverage, lower server population, possibly even lower player skill. Maybe your server is focussing too much on zerging – Neglecting small group play, etc. etc.

Evaluate the orb buff for a few weeks. Evaluate your server’s behaviour. Don’t judge badly because you’re losing. Be constructive.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Disagree. ET and HoD fight IoJ and each server has a bloodlust buff. Maybe you guys are just playing wrong.

Eh, this was not too long ago.

Attachments:

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Blix.8021

I never said we were losing because of the orb buff. We were losing before, and now we’re losing to people who have more stats than us for no reason other than they have more people spread out on each map to take the buffs.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

And now finding people to duel, one of the things I enjoyed, is completely ruined.

You really think this is because of the orb buff? You’re just aiming the blame elsewhere if you ask me. Instead okittennowledging that your server is weaker than the leading server, you come up with the silly idea that the game is doing something wrong.

Without the orb buffs, chances are pretty high that you’d still be getting slaughtered. Only difference now is that you’ve got a new feature to blame, instead of lack of server coverage, lower server population, possibly even lower player skill. Maybe your server is focussing too much on zerging – Neglecting small group play, etc. etc.

Evaluate the orb buff for a few weeks. Evaluate your server’s behaviour. Don’t judge badly because you’re losing. Be constructive.

If you read the title of the post, it says “the strong get stronger”. I think you may have missed the point…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Blix.8021

Lol they are merging all the threads into this one. Oh well.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

LOL @ the person essentially admitting that WvW is nothing more than a population measuring contest.

-GG-

Mag Server Leader