Bronze League EU

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Hey guys
Want to ask about the servers in the bronze league in Eu. How is the WvW there?
I play on Gandara, I mainly play Thief now and Warrior, and I have roaming set for both. The thing is that I hate roaming in Gandara. There is allways a blob in each botherland (allmost allways) and ppl don’t roam much there. And the servers we face is pretty much the same.

Is the roaming quality better in the Bronze League servers, which I assume are less populated?

Also wich is the dimention of your zergs usually? The other problem I face is that I can’t join a zerg, they are too big in here my FPS drop’s too much

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I cant talk only about Ring of Fire.
Roaming – it exists here but you can spend minutes without seeing an enemy. On the other side if you poke their keep you will instantly get about 2-5 enemies. If you go for camp and wil ltake you long time expect incommings.
Roaming on EB is more ganking.
Early mornings – size of group varies, but mostly its one group per server, some servers dont even have morning crew, like RoF, we have problems with this
Early afternoons – much better than in the morning, this time is actually roamers paradise
prime time – every server have at least one bigger group of about 20-60 people, yup it depends on many variables like: is there stream of some pve stuff?
For example I stayed in Ogrewatch(we have norths this week) and scouted yesterday. There was about 20-25 guy in 30minutes that wanted to sneak to Pangloss camp. Not a group but roamers.

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

T7/8 are pretty good for roaming, T9 is rather quiet lately.

Zergs in T9 are usually 20-40 people (if there is a commander online), but normally it’s small groups taking objectives.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I went to other way around mpascoal, and let me say you wont like it in the lower regions. Roaming is terrible and more than once you will just logout because there is noone to fight. And the roamers there are not very good. Silver leaugue like Aurora or gunnars might be a better idea.

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

I went to other way around mpascoal, and let me say you wont like it in the lower regions. Roaming is terrible and more than once you will just logout because there is noone to fight. And the roamers there are not very good. Silver leaugue like Aurora or gunnars might be a better idea.

And how are those servers?

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

T9 is full of Blacktide hackers taking everything and ANet have been deleting threads if we decide to complain about it.

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

Underworld here. Server is dead wvw wise. We have but a handful of players and a bunch of “noobs” (as in not really playing seriously) roaming around and capping stuff when there isn’t an opponent’s zerg on the map.

It’s really depressing.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Actually for anyone considering moving anywhere, I’d highly recommend reading the various servers’ match threads on gw2wvw.net. While those threads are certainly most attractive for trolls n’ such, it does give you a decent idea of what map will be like and what it would be like to play on that server.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Bronze League EU

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

look for servers on tiers 4 and 5 to join.
anything else takes too much time to find a fight unless that is of no concern

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140