Conditions food nerfed

Conditions food nerfed

in WvW

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

but still condition and resistance issues…

i’m speaking to everyone… players : read this post. anet: do something.

how some classes spam so different conditions in so little time is really hilarious
how some classes with auto attack give 3 conditions (reapers with scepter)
or 2 conditions with mace – axe of rev or scepter of mesmers.

1 single condition spam with some can’t be a threat in some scenarios (wvw – pvp)

but if every time reapers some chill -> give 3 bleeding.
but if every rev spamming 1 with auto attack gives 2 torment and poison
etc etc

only reapers and mesmers can remove boons with some skills-traits-weapons.

at the end that nice rune durability only present in wvw, resistance is still 100% immunity to any condition…

so a cripple-chill-imob-burning-bleeding-confusion – whatever kind of condition is simply useless in some fights-blobs-roaming.

or gives some classes vs other classes no chance at all.

i still suggest that resistance boon should work as -33% condition duration.

and give every class in the game to play condi or power – not only one single build.

regards.

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

Conditions food nerfed

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

They don’t seem to support a rock-paper-scissors solution.

They took the condi sandwich and squished it together, so the bottom and the top are both closer to the middle now.

In doing so they increased the base damage of many attacks that otherwise had counters. For example confusion and torment, they both do more damage regardless of whether you use no skill or stand still….but their max damage from ur moving/skilluse is lesser. They also tossed in more conditions on less skills rather than adjusting damage/utility/defense values.

Its just weird…I don’t support this kinda of balancing. We’ll get to the point where everyone does dozens of conditions/boons and the only way to deal is to use one of the new elites that clears/converts dozens of conditions/boons.

I mean, sure its an evolved form of combat that adds to the mode…..but it makes the old content obsolete in the process. We say its cause they want to sell more copies of the game, regardless of if its true, because that’s the only way we can justify the changes as being intelligent.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]