FYI: Iron will works on walls and gates.

in WvW

Posted by: GeorgeisLucas.5340

GeorgeisLucas.5340

Just randomly found this out. Iron will skill from ram mastery works on friendly gates and walls meaning if the buff applies correctly they will take 50% less damage from siege.

Another thought is do walls/gates have a ‘toughness’ value and does the guardians strength in numbers trait, which increases toughness by 150, affect the damage taken?

Culego :: [So] Shellfish

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Walls and doors also display the guadian Strength in Numbers trait.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Just randomly found this out. Iron will skill from ram mastery works on friendly gates and walls meaning if the buff applies correctly they will take 50% less damage from siege.

Another thought is do walls/gates have a ‘toughness’ value and does the guardians strength in numbers trait, which increases toughness by 150, affect the damage taken?

Interesting. Maybe this will help balancing out the (IMO) OP structure vuln stacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Considering doors can stealth yet still stand there and mock you, I doubt buffs work on them.

in WvW

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

Stealth walls/gates, anet make this happen!!!

in WvW

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

Wish I would have taken a screenshot of Sunnyhill the other day. Door was stealthier. And I was not the only one to witness this. A few of us tried running through what we thought was an open door ready to contest the circle and all we got was a hard smack in the face by an invisible door =\ stealthed doors exist!

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Wish I would have taken a screenshot of Sunnyhill the other day. Door was stealthier. And I was not the only one to witness this. A few of us tried running through what we thought was an open door ready to contest the circle and all we got was a hard smack in the face by an invisible door =\ stealthed doors exist!

Like a bird flying into a glass door……

in WvW

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

Now they just need knockdown…