Far Shiverpeaks proving the point

in WvW

Posted by: warboss.1362

warboss.1362

don’t worry we all are going to sleep now. and your russian guys will take everything back as the maps are now empty from anyone from VS.
nightcapping ! boooh !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Ater Viator.7235

Ater Viator.7235

God bless Green Fire and all the other crazy Russian guilds who slays Frenshmen while we are asleep.

(From commander Draug and the rest of TC)

Ingame: Draug
Guild: Three Crowns
Position: Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Erikon.6495

Erikon.6495

My respect for Russia has increesed, i will gladly fight on your side against the french

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

Wat, god bless them, i transfer asap to FS !

in WvW

Posted by: ExeQ.1067

ExeQ.1067

TC? ah ah

FS, russian server, actually.

in WvW

Posted by: Kamos.2897

Kamos.2897

Isn’t it funny that the boasting in this game is more about things happening outside the game (where you live, at what time you play) than inside the game?

This is awesome game design. Anet should give free copies of Gw2 to Israel and Iran.

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

The vizunah canadians took 100% map in the night all week and by day is like this when is full vs full. They just lose bad in a straight battle (not straight cause they had all upgraded for the french to take over by day so we fight a uphill battle).
That why i stay in FS

Foto 17:26 today

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Wiluz.1947

Wiluz.1947

The vizunah canadians took 100% map in the night all week and by day is like this when is full vs full. They just lose bad in a straight battle (not straight cause they had all upgraded for the french to take over by day so we fight a uphill battle).
That why i stay in FS

Yeah, and do you know why you got all 3 orbs? maybe cause some cheater use a flyhack?
And we can’t even take it back since he destroys the altar, and an altar destroyed without the gates being destroyed is forever bugged.

Current situation is: all our altars bugged, 3 ou 4 keep with the lord invincible (since the altar is destroyed and bugged).
All in favor of FS.

You guys are SO strong.

in WvW

Posted by: albi.9518

albi.9518

That why i stay in FS

You know what? That’s fine, it’s the last day of this week RvR session and FS has half VS points.

Oh and by the way, in case you did not understand it the first time, it’s a 24h / 7d persistent war, yes, during some hours some servers have a timezone advantage (like right now until 8-9pm, French people just came back from work or from school, are dining etc.. or later around 1am when Russian go to bed and French still can play with full force for an hour or so) .

So yes, this is a persistent war, the only number that matters here is the global score, and the global score kinda speak by itself. (2x more points…the nighttime isn’t lasting twice as long as the daytime I guess, the period without any queues on the servers last maybe 4-5 hours, so what? How could we win with that much points if you guys dominates us except for the night time? How could we win if you dominate for 18 hours and we dominate for the 6 hours left?).

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Unfortunately, that’s very easy to explain and it’s the crux of the issue: when one server dominates at peak time the scores are still something like 350 vs 250 because the other server still has full map presence so it’s not like you can completely wipe them out.

OTOH, at night playing 100 vs 10 vs 10 you CAN EASILY wipe the others out thus ending up with a score of 710 – 0 – 0; so in those few hours you gain a disporportionate point advantage.

in WvW

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

it’s not fair, rename Vizunah Square on U.S. server and let them play in the night

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: hunTShoo.1247

hunTShoo.1247

far shiverpeaks just cant win this game and never will. bad losers.
even 2 heavy exploiting guilds cant change this. i think this must be badly dissapointing.

in WvW

Posted by: Libalaw.5218

Libalaw.5218

Only going to say one thing on this topic. While I understand night capping in an issue, find a solution. You can complain about it online all you want but nothing will be done unless you find a viable solution for a.net, and no making servers for the late night people isn’t one of them.

Xirilic – Defenders of Heroism (Hero)
Leadership is the capacity to transform vision into reality.

in WvW

Posted by: Miq.1709

Miq.1709

far shiverpeaks just cant win this game and never will. bad losers.
even 2 heavy exploiting guilds cant change this. i think this must be badly dissapointing.

yeah. killing you guys while being naked is game breaking exploit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABf9atnpbxA

in WvW

Posted by: Gofr.5794

Gofr.5794

It would seem that as a Canadian, the joke’s on me trying to play on a U.S. server. lol

Gofr, Asura Elementalist;
Garn the Rageblade, Charr Warrior;
Crystal Desert; Member of Crack Clan

in WvW

hunTShoo.1247

@miq. i didnt even call your name and you know that i was meaning you, mmhh? what might this tell us?
how ever in the vid i see a guild evading repaircost and just use a rendering bug to faceroll an unorganized zerg.

well played dude.

in WvW

hunTShoo.1247

well @miq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WGxY-MbxQ&feature=related

is this where you learn how to fight? nice UI looks like there is needed a lots of skill, how is that comic game called?

im sorry i cant edit the previous post, but the thread seems buged to me, i cant quote or edit anything

in WvW

Posted by: Caliber.2987

Caliber.2987

I fail to see why Arena Net just doesn’t pair the night active servers with other night active servers… Guess when all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Cur/Trc/Draftpunk | The Kindred Guild[TKG] | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

As this discussion has run its course, the thread is locked.