Until you drop one position and they are switching server again ofc

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Maybe [Yak] can trade it for our soon to be capped garrison :P

I dont get it, Yaks cant take and hold everything all the time.

The Borderlands had a que, that means there were more than enough people on the map to defend it. I heard there was four commanders…? ?

You guys need to Get on TS, get your kitten together and Get Good.

#YoloSwaggTrain

Hmm, guess my sense of humor isn’t appreciated in here , certainly my comment wasn’t meant like you understood it.
I was on Fsp borderlands the whole evening myself , just checked Gandara borderlands map before logging off and it was anything but green and garrison was contested so assumed it was going to be capped soon.

All is vain.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well everyone’s border got fubar today, i guess that means it was a good day

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Didn’t Xoac start on FSP?
Anyway from an enemy PoV i hope they dont. Dealing with [NUG] and friends on piken was just really, really draining. Kind of sucked the fun out of that match up for me.
Maybe Xoac run at times closer to EU primetime though? That could be fun.

If FSP are lacking anything its maybe a couple of good guild groups, maybe not, I’m pretty rubbish at noticing guild tags and AoA seemed decent the rare time ive seen them. Gandaras were pretty mediocre when we hit T4 and the necessity of getting our act together on that front became apparent pretty quickly as we were thrown into a tier with Piken who had TUP and whatnot knocking around at the time and RG came for a holiday bouncing between us and Piken. Anyway were starting to get a few very capable guild groups going, plenty of room for improvement still obviously.

Anyway I’ve quite enjoyed this match up. Think everyone is being pretty harsh with the zerg / blob calling, theres been a few but plenty of smaller scale stuff going on.
Running with dius has been fun, still pretty out of practice and losing some fights that we really shouldn’t be losing and winning some that we really shouldn’t be winning. Hopefully we can get a bit more consistency going once the patch hits and people show up a bit more regularly.
Been quite impressed with FSP, you look in a good position to beat AG who are no walkovers so its good achievement. AG dont really seem up to their usual standard this week though. Anyway plenty of time left good luck to you all.

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Xaoc joining Fsp might actually be a gamechanger depending on the numbers. They tend to play really early in the morning.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

Didn’t Xoac start on FSP?

FSP had its own russian alliance which hopped over when blacktide owned our kitten which these guys were part of.
so they have more been like eternal rivals

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

FSP is the up and coming server taken the last weeks into account. You are the Justin Bieber of servers right now. You are young and fresh and attract interest from teenage girls with Boyz´R´Toyz diary. No harm in that

Now I go hide incase we have beliebers on these forums! Bye

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well we aren’t exactly a brand new server in these tiers, we’re just making a silent comeback after a very long absence. Guess our current scores in T4 is kind of starting to make an impression on people.

Bieber would be if vabbi somehow made it from T9 to T1 in 3 weeks or something :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Xaoc joining Fsp might actually be a gamechanger depending on the numbers. They tend to play really early in the morning.

Then i really hope they dont move to you guys, your quite fun to fight atm.
I kind of wish these guilds that play at silly o’clock would move to different server all around the same tier but they seem to all flock to the same server in a tier where they have no competition and can PvD there time away.
Countering Pikens russians was just really tiersome and starting every evening when you could actually put up a fight with T1 keeps if you were lucky while they had T3 keeps with full supply was pretty gamebreaking.

Bleh,
suppose if they moved to you you’d probably leapfrog us and AG and end up fighting piken yourselves and they might end up with a fun fight themselves. Could be good for everyone involved.

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Top night on Gandara. The 3-way battles between Bay and Garrison were the highlight for me. Always someone incoming on another. GG.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

now slow da kitten down gandara…. i do and i mean i do! not want a situation that in any way endangers our ranking in this tier. T4 yes pls

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

As a GL of one of the bigger guilds on Far Shiverpeaks (at least active in WvW) I today got approached by one of the xaoc leaders about one of the branches (no idea which, Russian at least) wanting to discuss the possibility of them coming to our server.

I plain out told them that I really do not want them here. And then further brought it up with the other GMs and Officers.

We’ll see what it brings. We know they are server hoppers, and that they will stick around for a few weeks and then leave again. And I guess that’s just something we have to deal with, if they want to pay the 32g (or whatever) for the gems to come here, let them. Either way we can’t really stop them.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

They arent on GH anymore from what i can see if they arent with you yet either maybe they found a new home.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Haha. Said when they moved to GH they were just looking for easy mode PvDoors as always.. seems that I was correct. They becoming the ultimate server hoppers, no surprise as they are so useless anyways.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

Xaoc are leaving GH friday to FSP, even tho you guys kitten me off a lot I wish you good luck with them

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Then 200% worse when they leave 2 weeks later.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Hmm, maybe I’ll get to fight FSP again soon

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

Good news FSP will get 200% better once Xaoc arrives for sure!!!

We win against GH, and Xoac which is a 150 ppl guild in GH will make us 200% better?
I don’t see any logic in that.

And i don’t want them to move over to FSP because more ppl means more skill-lag and more zerging. And i don’t like that. They should rather save their gems and stay at Gunnar’s Hold.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

(edited by Timelord.8190)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

11 weeks ago we were rank 21 bottom of tier 7, and this week i’d like to think we sit equal with 2 great servers Gandara and Aurora Glade at rank 11 tier 4. FSP has worked hard to get where we are even if we currently dont go further than this just yet, im still very proud of what we have done, and from the best of my knowledge we have done this without any large guild transfers. However, my worry is that if Xoac do move here then some of the work will get taken off our hands and player may start to slack a little and when Xoac do leave for another server which is probably inevitable its gonna hit them players that slacked off very hard. I may be totally wrong, but im only speaking whats on my mind.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

I would welcome anyone to the FS server who has the same mentality as the current commanders/guilds have.

We are Far Shiverpeakians,
we do not stand down,
we do not give in,
we stand together!
Bring it on!

Simple as that and what i’ve seen about ‘these’ russians is that if it ain’t their cup of […] they bug out and hop servers. With that they give in, stand down and certainly don’t stand together with other guilds.

Yesterday evening had a blast on Gandarra BL with AoA having Bay and fighting all servers at once. I don’t know bout you guys, but I had a blast.

Thnkx and game on!

P.s. you guys tried some nice sneak-veil attacks from around the corner @ that big kitten worm (north outer gate bay). Lucky us a mesmer was amongst you guys and warned our zerg

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

maloki.3527

I was really looking forward to try out the server “in full” after the patch, without any new guilds inc.

Anyways, there’s technically no official confirmation from anyone from Xaoc so and they did ask for a MEETING which has not been held yet.

@Farshiverpeaks

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

[Xaoc] confirmed it last night that they will be moving to FSP. The 200% thing is what they were spamming to fight like for over a week in /m.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

So the ‘Great Russian Alliance’ hops to our server. Xaoc… sigh…. FSP did just fine without them. I really enjoyed the matchup so far, it is quite balanced (finally) and the fights are good.

First they left for Vabbi only with their “Look at us! Omfg we have 695 ticks! w00t!”, only to leave it after a week or so. Then they moved to GH where they got beaten by, you guessed it, FSP… Then they serverhopped again, half of them stayed @ GH and the others left to another server… And now they want to join us?

-They can give us good morning coverage.
-But the queue will be even longer.
-They can help us to move up to tier 3.
-But FSP will fall badly down the ladder when they leave again after they had their filling…

The matchup is good as it is, why can´t people just leave it as it is…

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: PhilFernley.2680

PhilFernley.2680

[Xaoc] confirmed it last night that they will be moving to FSP.

Oh dear. There goes the neighbourhood. Really hope I’m proven wrong, though.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Looking at the coverage FSP (and AG) already have at night/early morning if Xaoc do move to you it will almost certainly unbalance this match up which has been great so far.

Can’t stop them moving if they want to join you but it just means us Gandaran’s will have to fight even harder!

Nice fights in AG borders last night have a feeling this week could go down to the wire.

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

You have a strong night squad FSP Its a good boost to wake up and check scores and see that today will be another day fighting to stay in the lead. Really enjoying the match up so far.

If you get a huge morning squad aswell from HaoX or whatever will unfortunatly unbalance things a bit, but nothing anyone can do with it.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well, if Xoac do join us friday it seems this would be our last week with the same team of people that stuck trough the servers rough times and helped it climb back from T7 all the way to T4.
The week is not over yet, but i think we can say we do have a place in T4 afterall and are not just visitors, but i also know there is still baruch bay which is also supposed to be a T4/T3 server. So T4 is a bit overcrowded atm

Problem with Xoac joining is that we might end up in T3 and be massively outzerged during the day and would have to rely on night/morning capping too much to stay in the race

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Problem with Xoac joining is that we might end up in T3 and be massively outzerged during the day and would have to rely on night/morning capping too much to stay in the race

This^^

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Twinny.9304

bore y da, guessing your from wales too? though i could be wrong but the clue is in the name lol

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

We’ll see what it brings. We know they are server hoppers, and that they will stick around for a few weeks and then leave again. [..] Either way we can’t really stop them.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING POST IS PURELY PERSONAL OPINION.

They seem nice enough people to play with, here is some general information. Xaoc;

• try to get the randoms on a map to group up with them,
  • scout out potential targets very well,
  • generally run as a zerg,
  • use lots of siege to attack towers/keeps,
  • spend a lot of money upgrading,
  • get frustrated easily when the enemy get the upper hand,
  • get very upset about losing keeps they’ve upgraded, even though they…
  • never defend,
  • expect you to retain control of everything they’ve capped when they go offline until they come back online.
  • are split up over multiple servers with the vast majority gone to a T1 server and the remaining people wanting to push [insert server_name] up the tiers.

Good luck, FSP.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Bucholio.5387

Bucholio.5387

Yay, sounds fun.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I really hope Xaoc stays where it is. We did just fine without them and going up in tiers from where we are now it is not something me or anyone from my guild is interested in.
We are just fine where we are, there is plenty of fun and good fights to have in the current tier (or slightly lower tiers as well). What our server needs is a small organized group like FURY, XxX or RG have sometimes. We need a small group/guild of highly organized and highly skilled players, and i dont think Xaoc is any of that.
Most of the wvw veterans i talked to on FSp seem to highly dislike the idea of having them on our server. I dont want us to win against anyone, be it Gandara, AG or any other server just because some russian zerg decides to do player vs door at 6 in the morning. I want us to win because of the hard work the amazing guys and girls on FSp are doing, which has been the case so far, and the reason for our comeback.
Other than that, i just wanted to thank both AG and Gandara for the awesome fights we had. You guys are awesome and you sure as hell made this week one of the most fun ones i had in a long time.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Twinny.9304

I really hope Xaoc stays where it is. We did just fine without them and going up in tiers from where we are now it is not something me or anyone from my guild is interested in.
We are just fine where we are, there is plenty of fun and good fights to have in the current tier (or slightly lower tiers as well). What our server needs is a small organized group like FURY, XxX or RG have sometimes. We need a small group/guild of highly organized and highly skilled players, and i dont think Xaoc is any of that.
Most of the wvw veterans i talked to on FSp seem to highly dislike the idea of having them on our server. I dont want us to win against anyone, be it Gandara, AG or any other server just because some russian zerg decides to do player vs door at 6 in the morning. I want us to win because of the hard work the amazing guys and girls on FSp are doing, which has been the case so far, and the reason for our comeback.
Other than that, i just wanted to thank both AG and Gandara for the awesome fights we had. You guys are awesome and you sure as hell made this week one of the most fun ones i had in a long time.

+1

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Twinny.9304

• get frustrated easily when the enemy get the upper hand,
  • get very upset about losing keeps they’ve upgraded, even though they…
  • never defend,
  • expect you to retain control of everything they’ve capped when they go offline until they come back online.
  • are split up over multiple servers with the vast majority gone to a T1 server and the remaining people wanting to push [insert server_name] up the tiers.

If this ^^ doesn’t go to plan or current server drops a tier = hop to next server.

Other than that i’m sure they are really nice guys.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

So vacation in Scandinavian countries is the reason i heard! Explains the sudden spike in population and performance. You guys might actually beat us this week if you keep scoring during the day. We’ll see…

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Uttar.2341

Uttar.2341

On the subject of defense, in my opinion the reason we did so badly yesterday was that we stupidly lost garrison/hills in the morning (9AM golem rush from Gandara) making us lose our waypoint. The key to winning in your homeborder is waypoints and defensive siege at inner (and ideally +5 supply in garrison for supply runs).

Waypoints and siege also help a lot when defending on enemy borders – Gandara Real Estate Company, we did our best to fix the mess we made in your Bay, the furniture’s back and it’s all good now – except for those pesky flag colours, we can’t seem to get them right. Perhaps you’d be so kind as to let us look for new washing powder in your garrison?

Anyway I decided to go the extra mile and build a tiny bit of pre-emptive siege in all our keeps before I stopped playing for the day:

Garrison:
11 Arrow Carts
3 Catapults
2 Ballistas

Bay:
14 Arrow Carts
2 Catapults
3 Ballistas
1 Trebuchet

Hills:
12 Arrow Carts
2 Catapults
3 Ballistas
1 Trebuchet

Not much, really!

If you’re on FSP, please please do refresh all that siege every 15-20 minutes and remind others to do so/say when you did it yourself! I hope the patch won’t remove it all but if so hopefully someone can resiege some of it (also donations welcome, or I may have to start playing more PvE again :p)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: ravivkk.7381

ravivkk.7381

On the subject of defense, in my opinion the reason we did so badly yesterday was that we stupidly lost garrison/hills in the morning (9AM golem rush from Gandara) making us lose our waypoint. The key to winning in your homeborder is waypoints and defensive siege at inner (and ideally +5 supply in garrison for supply runs).

Waypoints and siege also help a lot when defending on enemy borders – Gandara Real Estate Company, we did our best to fix the mess we made in your Bay, the furniture’s back and it’s all good now – except for those pesky flag colours, we can’t seem to get them right. Perhaps you’d be so kind as to let us look for new washing powder in your garrison?

Anyway I decided to go the extra mile and build a tiny bit of pre-emptive siege in all our keeps before I stopped playing for the day:

Garrison:
11 Arrow Carts
3 Catapults
2 Ballistas

Bay:
14 Arrow Carts
2 Catapults
3 Ballistas
1 Trebuchet

Hills:
12 Arrow Carts
2 Catapults
3 Ballistas
1 Trebuchet

Not much, really!

If you’re on FSP, please please do refresh all that siege every 15-20 minutes and remind others to do so/say when you did it yourself! I hope the patch won’t remove it all but if so hopefully someone can resiege some of it (also donations welcome, or I may have to start playing more PvE again :p)

Do not do it, it seem like great fun having all your keeps sieged up and ready but despawn timer is a siege killer, if you mange to hold most of them you guys deserve to keep your BL safe.
We once decided to siege up garrison, had around the sum up of all the sieges you placed in all your keeps in garrison, we called it “BadgeFarm 10000” no one even got near it, and it all despawned during the morning.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

We’ll get to scrap a bunch of cata’s after the patch cause of this : Catapult damage no longer affects rams through gates.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

maloki.3527

Those patchnotes!

@Farshiverpeaks

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Uttar.2341

Uttar.2341

Do not do it, it seem like great fun having all your keeps sieged up and ready but despawn timer is a siege killer, if you mange to hold most of them you guys deserve to keep your BL safe.
We once decided to siege up garrison, had around the sum up of all the sieges you placed in all your keeps in garrison, we called it “BadgeFarm 10000” no one even got near it, and it all despawned during the morning.

Total cost of this siege:
37*0.06g = 2.22g for ACs +
8*0.10g = 0.80g for Ballistas +
7*0.12g = 0.84g for Catapults +
2*0.24g = 0.48g for Trebuchets =
4.34g Total

Cost of fully upgrading a single keep:
2.62g for T2+WP
4.12g with Fortify
6.15g with Services

Even if it gets despawned during the night, I’d rather pay the money in advance and keep the keep the points for the same price, thank you very much Also catapults no longer working behind gates is a very big (and probably very good) change – I’m curious about arrow carts though…

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Arrowcarts should still work.
Cause if AC’s cant hit rams behind the gate, then any other aoe shouldn’t be able to reach past a gate either, and if that was the case i’m sure it would have been in the patchnotes.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

You guys need to Get on TS, get your kitten together and Get Good.

No need for public TS when we are the only guild playing on our own primetime ^^, and theres always someone smart enough to pm me “important” info via chat anyways even from other borders. And I’m pretty sure that our ppl are smart enough to use chat too when needed.
Chat is there for a reason.

Ofc TS helps, but I can assure that public TS is never an excuse for server loosing their towers/keeps or their poor zergs being wiped.
Tho for any so called “random” ppl without guild / midsize guild I will still highly recommend to stay on TS or whatever voice-communication program your server is using.

And what I have seen TS won’t certainly “Get u Good”.
Using few brain cells every now and then will tho.

Remember to have fun everyone and cu ingame

Respectfully, Woomera

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

(edited by woomera.9841)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Hopefully this patch makes WvW even better

Goodluck everyone

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well, EB is on their own, all other borders crashed

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: OctopusX.7185

OctopusX.7185

I for one have nothing against Xaoc comming to FSP. I mean they were organised and zergy when they were rampaging around our borders. One point is we- WvW community can’t always count on pugs, sometimes guilds need to pull the wagon too, and with time passing by maybe more pugs will join, perhaps creating a good wvw focused guild.
Let’s face it AoA is (for my opinion) only/single guild on FSP that has some/decent numbers of representitives.
And about them leaving; you can assume they’ll leave at some point, but till then we can still build the community up, meaning we don’t need to slack off and just count on them.
What i want to say is, you must think that Xaoc would mean some addition manpower and not a holdback.

Idk if they’ll still come here or not, as they’ve opened another topic just about them moving.
Anyway: FOR THE FAR SHIVERPEAKS!!!!!!!!

(edited by OctopusX.7185)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

my god… i want culling back so i dont see the true size of the FSP blob. Do any of you guys not hold hands? had to be your entire map full of people inside Gandara Bay. Guess it definately is good bye to smaller scale fights for the rest of the week judging by that oO

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Yea and yesterday gandara had a que on their home border.
The que is thesame for everyone so the blobs are thesame on both sides.
And if you have some leet forces that can wipe a blob with 30 ppl the rest of the ppl on your border should have free game really

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

Only got same size blobs if we stop running around in smaller numbers splitting forces in an attempt to make it more fun then “spam 1 and hope for best” :P

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Is FSP full on all 4 maps or am I perhaps just suffering due to this new queue bug that came with the patch (I get the ‘party’ error message when trying to enter any map but don’t think I’ve seen all 4 maps simultaneously full in at least 4 or 5 months)?

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

maloki.3527

Is FSP full on all 4 maps or am I perhaps just suffering due to this new queue bug that came with the patch (I get the ‘party’ error message when trying to enter any map but don’t think I’ve seen all 4 maps simultaneously full in at least 4 or 5 months)?

We’re full on all maps + bug.

@Farshiverpeaks