Gandara v Fsp v Ag

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Shout out to [Dius], thx for opening for our small grp AG Hills. Strange u didnt came to fight us when u saw organized guild grp with less numbers than you, do you fight only PU zergs? Anyway we got the Hills so thx.

I’m not sure when you are referring to, but I’m sure it was out of pity.

I kid, I kid!

But for real, we have no qualms about fighting or wiping, especially in small group play. So I would assume we got called to help elsewhere or something. Was this during primetime?

You were like 10 or smt, maximaly 12, around 18-19 GMT, our grps were waving each on another. And we started to chase each other in hills (Benny Hill song would fit to that). And than I lost you from sight so we capped it after some time.

It got so bad in SM last night for skill lag I grabbed my warrior and had a blast – for some reason it seems I can use more skills on a melee toon than any channelled or ranged skill when skill lag comes along.

Oh well, 7 months to fix culling, guess another 7 to wait for skill lag to be fixed, and then they might start on all the other issues…

There is a solution to your skill lags and when I see your tag…..
stop zerging so much guys you are making the lag to yourselves

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

(edited by Jacky Nipper.3846)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Shout out to [Dius], thx for opening for our small grp AG Hills. Strange u didnt came to fight us when u saw organized guild grp with less numbers than you, do you fight only PU zergs? Anyway we got the Hills so thx.

I kid, I kid!

But for real, we have no qualms about fighting or wiping, especially in small group play. So I would assume we got called to help elsewhere or something. Was this during primetime?

You were like 10 or smt, maximaly 12, around 18-19 GMT, our grps were waving each on another. And we started to chase each other in hills (Benny Hill song would fit to that). And than I lost you from sight so we capped it after some time.

Might have had something to do with us fighting the FSP-blob that showed up to defend hills? We were ramming north-inner, you were sitting at north-outer watching us, then FSP ran in and pushed us away from the gate and chased us for a while. We wiped their first group, started to cata inner, then they came back with 4x numbers :< Didn’t even notice you were still in the keep, certainly weren’t trying to chase you, were more concerned with the FSP-bus.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Might have had something to do with us fighting the FSP-blob that showed up to defend hills? We were ramming north-inner, you were sitting at north-outer watching us, then FSP ran in and pushed us away from the gate and chased us for a while. We wiped their first group, started to cata inner, then they came back with 4x numbers :< Didn’t even notice you were still in the keep, certainly weren’t trying to chase you, were more concerned with the FSP-bus.

I see lol, we actually mentioned some FSP movement there, didnt know they were so many cuz they were after you.

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

around 1 am GMT on GBL…about 60+ from AG breached our walls on hills and we stood in lord room with 60+ and some siege. commander in TS “we can easily hold this throughout the night” – 1 minute later: AG charged and we’re all dead scattered around our lord but running back as fast as we could and for some reason some of our server did manage to survive and kept fighting so that reenforcements arrived just in time so we could push them back and close the door behind them…that was hilarious and very close, as our lord went down several times I think. some nice big blob action although I really not like those skill lags at all. but at least: culling’s gone forever yay.

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

That fight in Hills was pretty insane, we held out for a bit but you were running back in faster than we could kill you Hope you bring similar numbers tonight, looking forward to some big fights after reset.

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

some madness in eternal

just a sm capture/defence/and cleaning neighbor

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

The fight to decide who has the smallest blob is just ridiculous (but I have to say that see the YaKslappers complaining about the zerg is just lol), the reality is that ALL three servers like to use huge blob. FSP, Gandara, Aurora Glade is simply irrelevant.

Complaining? We dont complain. Just show what we have to fight against and still be in the lead. Been a lovely week. Great work Gandara.
Keep up the work

Nico
Gandara [EU]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

GUM had an awesome evening yesterday where we went with just 6 ppl on gandara BL.
got into hills 3 times.
second time we had a great scrim vs about 10-15 defenders where we had no choice but to turtle up.
in the end we got pushed out/off due to my mistake of leading my group to close to a cliff :P
would like to thank those for giving us some nice training

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

too bad sems FS going down,comeon FS we love your lootbag fight and remain here with us.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Why is it, right after I troll everyone starts liking each other.. stop liking each other kitten Maybe if I troll enough.. It will accumulate to world peace…

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I did not zerg during this match-up.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Mausler.3748

Mausler.3748

too bad sems FS going down,comeon FS we love your lootbag fight and remain here with us.

Don’t worry – at the moment it seems we have four perfectly-matched servers competing in/for T4, and the one going down can be expected to be back the next week. I just don’t want my server to be the one going down

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

FS we love your lootbag

That`s no lootbag. In one of the skirmishes one of our norn commanders dropped his manpurse.
http://mediaext.djnetworks.net/media/105/261/files/10526159.jpg
please return if found.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

FS we love your lootbag

That`s no lootbag. In one of the skirmishes one of our norn commanders dropped his manpurse.
please return if found.

Yes Please i would like to get my Purse back… My pink norn lost his bag during a fight so he turned black now =(

Please if you do find the purse give me a hollah

Regards,
The Pink Norn Commander

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

FS we love your lootbag

please return if found.

Nevah! Suits my outfit perfectly!

VoTF

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Dont worry Kami, i`ll get your pink norn a new purse

Happy Easter everyone

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

I kid, I kid!

It got so bad in SM last night for skill lag I grabbed my warrior and had a blast – for some reason it seems I can use more skills on a melee toon than any channelled or ranged skill when skill lag comes along.

Oh well, 7 months to fix culling, guess another 7 to wait for skill lag to be fixed, and then they might start on all the other issues…

There is a solution to your skill lags and when I see your tag…..
stop zerging so much guys you are making the lag to yourselves

I remember that, we were actually 10 at that point so for a start we didn’t outnumber you. Basically we were concentrating on getting the door down before the FSP blob decended on us. Fighting you at the location you were waiting wouldn’t have been smart regardless as it favoured you heavily and I presume the same was true for you pushing us. We figured you’d come in behind us once the door was down anyway.
Once the FSP blob came we just kited them around a bit and TDA came to join us and we / I didn’t see you again. We were occuped with FSP regardless though so …

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

There will still be AG lootbags, i saw many of them in your amazing orr wvw farming videos.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

FS we love your lootbag

please return if found.

Nevah! Suits my outfit perfectly!

Aww Jaimy, be nice.
The pink commander is very sensitive and will be lost without his pink man purse.
He will never get over it

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Been one of the best match-ups in a long while, mainly because of the culling changes. All servers have had an increase in WvW population because of the update, give it some time and It will soon be back to normal.

The AG ‘Blob’ setting up for their attack, notice how the 3 guild groups are sepertate and are only together for an attack(Faithleap orange swords). We don’t roam around the map in a giant ball like I’ve seen FSP do all this week. This what we mean by – AG doesn’t ‘blob’ – We only team-up for a reason, then we go back to our normal WvW.

Anyways as always been great fun and I think AG needed a new match-up this week.

Attachments:

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

Been one of the best match-ups in a long while, mainly because of the culling changes. All servers have had an increase in WvW population because of the update, give it some time and It will soon be back to normal.

The AG ‘Blob’ setting up for their attack, notice how the 3 guild groups are sepertate and are only together for an attack(Faithleap orange swords). We don’t roam around the map in a giant ball like I’ve seen FSP do all this week. This what we mean by – AG doesn’t ‘blob’ – We only team-up for a reason, then we go back to our normal WvW.

Anyways as always been great fun and I think AG needed a new match-up this week.

I hope your taking the kitten , standing 10 yards apart when no enemies are within a mile means you dont blob?
Your on top of each other at every keep / tower fight, your on top of each other if any enemy attacks one of you. Your on top of each other if your defending anything.
Standing a few yards apart while walking from a to b doesn’t mean jack other than your more organised than the FsP blob.
They have an excuse – they’re a bunch of pugs. You guys dont and should be ashamed of stooping to that rediculous level.
And yes im aware gandara blobs too, the difference is our blob is led by one guild or one commander and a bunch of pugs and we admit our blob is a blob. All 3 of the guilds involved in your blob have more than enough numbers to split up and give good fights and cap plenty of stuff without resorting to that lame kitten level.
In future dont bother with the ‘stand 5 yards apart = not blobbing’ while walking to a supply camp, your lieing to yourself and not convincing any of us.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

If any FSP are wondering why your Hills are sieged to the teeth right now…

Attachments:

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

CosmicChopsticks.2876

I hope your taking the kitten , standing 10 yards apart when no enemies are within a mile means you dont blob?
Your on top of each other at every keep / tower fight, your on top of each other if any enemy attacks one of you. Your on top of each other if your defending anything.
Standing a few yards apart while walking from a to b doesn’t mean jack other than your more organised than the FsP blob.
They have an excuse – they’re a bunch of pugs. You guys dont and should be ashamed of stooping to that rediculous level.
And yes im aware gandara blobs too, the difference is our blob is led by one guild or one commander and a bunch of pugs. All 3 of the guilds involved in your blob have more than enough numbers to split up and give good fights and cap plenty of stuff without resorting to that lame kitten level

I think you have a different definition of blobbing to me. Stacking up like that is just logical, when stacking boons (generally swiftness or might) it works better with everyone on the same spot.

Also, not being in big guilds is no excuse to be disorganised. AG regularly holds open-mic events on the community mumble for anyone to join in for WvW together, not just guilds. If FSP are struggling for lack of large guild groups, maybe they should try this.

Aurora Glade

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

And yes im aware gandara blobs too, the difference is our blob is led by one guild or one commander and a bunch of pugs. All 3 of the guilds involved in your blob have more than enough numbers to split up and give good fights and cap plenty of stuff without resorting to that lame kitten level

I think you have a different definition of blobbing to me. Stacking up like that is just logical, when stacking boons (generally swiftness or might) it works better with everyone on the same spot.

Also, not being in big guilds is no excuse to be disorganised. AG regularly holds open-mic events on the community mumble for anyone to join in for WvW together, not just guilds. If FSP are struggling for lack of large guild groups, maybe they should try this.

Your lieing to yourself. Your a blob. All 3 of the guilds in that screenshot ARE big guilds

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Are we still accussing each other of blobbing? Who blobbed first? and whos blob is bigger than the other big blob? Seriously!?!? Its cluttering a perfectly fun week. SO just get used to the fact that theres always been blobbing and now you can actually see them. BLOB BLOB BLOB stop whining. Every server has blobbed blobbing blobs! I have had fun this week with good fights. And if your all so worried about blobs then go blob yourself right in your blob hole…….

BLOB!

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

CosmicChopsticks.2876

What do you mean by blob? To me it’s just a huge unorganised zerg of players capping everything by numbers alone. That isn’t what happens on AG.

Aurora Glade

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

It kitten es me off when blatant blobs claim they’re not blobs. If they want an example of someone not blobbing then look at you guys.
You run seperate (seperate, seperate not 5 yards from another guild) if asked for help attacking / defending something you go help. But you dont gather 50 nearby guys on top of you before attacking. WvW on AG is the same and both of you have nothing but respect from me. I have nothing but contempt for Unity, Fury, Reddit and Kiss and their rediculous attempts to pretend not to be a blob.
I can somewhat understand FSP blobbing, they lack guild groups and (from what I hear) have a lack of commanders, they’re trying to be organised with what they have. Its a bad excuse to blob but its an excuse. Personally I hope they put more work into reorganising than their current win at all costs strategy. They’re good players, i know from playing them ages ago during the match with Fort Ranik and from the few small scale fights i’ve had with them. They’re capable of better with some work.
The AG blob is capable of better too and are choosing to play in the most lame way possible, they have NO excuse whatsoever

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

What do you mean by blob? To me it’s just a huge unorganised zerg of players capping everything by numbers alone. That isn’t what happens on AG.

So its ok to gather 5 billion players on the same spot as long they’re organised?

Capping things by numbers alone is EXACTLY what happens on AG where you guys are involved.

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

This is probably the dumbest discussion on the internet right now.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

Thank you for some good games o/

Here is our short video for this matchup

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: tygorn.7193

tygorn.7193

you know what Caid, call us a blob. You may even call us a blob when we herd your blob into our other blob like sheep hunted by wolves. I hope that makes you happy.

The attack with rddt and fury was one of the best coordinated attacks I ever did. And the best part was that far shiverpeaks was outmanned shortly after. I would love to see more of this from AG.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Are we still accussing each other of blobbing? Who blobbed first? and whos blob is bigger than the other big blob? Seriously!?!? Its cluttering a perfectly fun week. SO just get used to the fact that theres always been blobbing and now you can actually see them. BLOB BLOB BLOB stop whining. Every server has blobbed blobbing blobs! I have had fun this week with good fights. And if your all so worried about blobs then go blob yourself right in your blob hole…….

BLOB!

So totally this^^

Surprisingly, given the number of times the word ‘blob’ appears, it’s the sanest post in this entire thread

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: imz.8593

imz.8593

Congratz to Gandara for their victory and to AG for their fighting spirit.

This was an interesting week even if does not end well for us. I believe Far shiperpeaks players can still be proud of their performance and i want to thank commanders i had opportunity to play with. They did an awesome job. I am sure they see this experience as opportunity to step up our game.

Have fun and good luck for next matchup

Imz – Far Shiverpeaks

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

@ Kaleygh, Kami and Aco:

Its mine now!

http://i.imgur.com/QLIZMR5.png

VoTF

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

~ Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Caid = ?

If you want to know what was going on there. There was huge gandara and fsp blobs up at the tunnel between bay and supply. 20 people cant kill 70+ people (aoe cap remember).

With that in mind each guild had their own seperate job. Reddit went one way, Kiss and Fury went the other. Once Reddit had smashed into them from their side the rest of us slashed through the rear ranks of them and we met up in the middle, rezzed and destroyed the rest.

We were actually still outnumbered even with the 3 sets working together, and though we could have wiped the enemy without all 3, probably just 2 sets, it was the best option at teh time to use the full force available to demorilise the blob.

And guess what… right after that FSP left the map and we got to go our own ways again until we had to take a fully defended keep and needed some additional people (2 groups went, 3rd roamed… with other people doing their own thing)

edit:
Not saying AG doesnt blob. But you seem to be talking so much crap about a situation you dont know anything about it seems.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Well, well, looks like both Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade got humiliated pretty bad this week.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

photos everywhere

Attachments:

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

Well, well, looks like both Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade got humiliated pretty bad this week. Thanks for the badges, exp and especially for the tears!

haha.

a T3 server beating a T4 and a T5 server by 10k points is not humilated.. look at your rating. It has took a massive drop because you done alot worse than what is expected of you.
I should thank YOU for leveling my elementalist so kitten fast to be fair

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

@ Kaleygh, Kami and Aco:

Its mine now!

http://i.imgur.com/QLIZMR5.png

NooOooo
Actually that looks pretty awesome :P

Good luck to both AG and Gandara in their next matchup!

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

drongas.4189

Well, well, looks like both Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade got humiliated pretty bad this week. Thanks for the badges, exp and especially for the tears!

haha.

a T3 server beating a T4 and a T5 server by 10k points is not humilated.. look at your rating. It has took a massive drop because you done alot worse than what is expected of you.

who t3 server? gandara? woot. we up in t3 only becouse BB dropt. gandara allways been t4/t5 server :*

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Indigus.9528

Indigus.9528

Well, well, looks like both Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade got humiliated pretty bad this week.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

[FURY]honker
GH

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

haha.

who t3 server? gandara? woot. we up in t3 only becouse BB dropt. gandara allways been t4/t5 server :*

erm, BB were in T4 for a month remember, and they didnt win every week. So clearly you were the stronger server else you been back here long ago.

This is a close matchup, there is no humilation unless you care about the scores to be fair. And if you do then it Gandara that would be humilated as they the only ones to LOSE rating. Rest have gained a fair amount.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Gandara T3 server? Whaha! Thanks for the compliments! We have always been a T4/5 server and yes, we did alot of hard work to become a stable T4 server (haven’t been in T5 in a long time now) without any big guild transfers to us. Getting to T3 had more to do with the drop of Blacktide, Baruch Bay, Arborstone and some crazy dedication of our night crew. But t4 is where we belong so yeah, you can be proud that you did well against us but it shouldn’t be a surprise because we are the same tier.

All servers fought really well and the match was really balanced. The patch gave every server a population boost in WvW which caused some weird playstyles and interesting fights. It almost feels like a new game to me. Good luck in the next matchup and till we meet again.

Gandara wins again.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

drongas.4189

yes here we see some skill up in gandara http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/21/#history
but dont be angry on us, its just a game, i can say for me fight against fsp or ag not so easy, and i preffer fight against u than riverside or some other bunker servers

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

The amount Gandara have lost was amounts Gandara had earned due to other servers plummeting cause of bandwagoneers. Stop congratulating yourself for coming 3rd!

@AG WvW Charr Warrior. I will stock up on more siege next match up. Hope we will meet again for a proper siege/dolyak duel

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Gandara won the T3 match against PS and AR 2 weeks ago, and last week was also a pretty close match.
If you are gonna count AS and BT dropping as a reason you ended up in T3, well then i guess we should still be counted as a T6 server since them dropping made us end up in T5 :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

Any Gandara or Aurora Glade NA WvW guilds? I’m thinking about transferring over from Jade Quarry.

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

I can’t speak for Aurora Glade but Gandara doesn’t have any NA WvW guilds. Heck, we don’t even have morning guilds and such. We do have a lot of good primetime WvW guilds tho. There is also a healthy PvE population on Gandara (if you care about that).

If you come over, you won’t have any queues and might be able to secure us a position in T3, depending on your guild size and such!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior