Gandara v Fsp v Ag

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: vex.3482

vex.3482

nice fight’s all, was fun week… but tbh I would rather like FSP to stayed in T4 rather then AG…
didn’t practically see any good AG fights, must be off hours capping and capping some unimportant tower just to get points and avoid fights unlike FSP

meh

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Indigus.9528

Indigus.9528

nice fight’s all, was fun week… but tbh I would rather like FSP to stayed in T4 rather then AG…
didn’t practically see any good AG fights, must be off hours capping and capping some unimportant tower just to get points and avoid fights unlike FSP

either you dont play a lot or you like fighting 60man blobs

[FURY]honker
GH

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Any Gandara or Aurora Glade NA WvW guilds? I’m thinking about transferring over from Jade Quarry.

AG has some. Not many, but some.

~ Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Grekk.9450

Grekk.9450

I told you over 12 hours ago – will no-one think of the bunnies. FSP you showed no bunny love and now youve paid.

PS welcome to 3rd place despite your pitiful non-bunny zergs

PPS if youd been nicer to my earlier posts and respected bunny-love this wouldnt have happened

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

We’ve been asking for gvg all week but not one guild wanted to step up.

Go figure

It may be because we have bunnies tho

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I told you over 12 hours ago – will no-one think of the bunnies. FSP you showed no bunny love and now youve paid.

PS welcome to 3rd place despite your pitiful non-bunny zergs

PPS if youd been nicer to my earlier posts and respected bunny-love this wouldnt have happened

You only came second….a lot to brag about there chief

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

Still better than third and we have bunnies – Dont hate me dude – embrace me!

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

^ i like this guy.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Have fun next week in T4 AG.
Gandara will have to up their game to keep up with the BB zergs, make sure you don’t get left behind

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

Gandara will have to up their game to keep up with the BB zergs, make sure you don’t get left behind

Seriously stop the jealousy and hate and think of a bunny! It will make you a better person. Trust me. Embrace the bunnies.

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

I’ll embrace them when there’s another daily ambient achievement.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

Makes no sense – Return to start – do not pass go, do not collect £200

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Makes no sense – Return to start – do not pass go, do not collect £200

You must be the monopoly guy

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Too close a match for GvG, gandara could have today but most weren’t on really and a lot of the guild commanders were in a server meeting for most of prime time.
Maybe next week

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Not really. FSP gave us some good training in zerg busting over the week, so thanks.

NUKE still on BB? looking forward to finally meeting them

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

Too close a match for GvG, gandara could have today but most weren’t on really and a lot of the guild commanders were in a server meeting for most of prime time.
Maybe next week

What really you couldnt have done gvg for 1 hour? Against our bunny-legion? Doesnt sound right to me. Sounds like you all got scared and wouldnt play without blob.

Open season – open invitiation – any guild in our next matchup is welcome to gvg – and this is with all respect. You win we will take our hats off to you no complaints and vica versa.

Afterwards we will all roll in clover and hug bunnies

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

We’ve been asking for gvg all week but not one guild wanted to step up.

Go figure

It may be because we have bunnies tho

Only saw the GvG invitation yesterday and today we couldn’t find any time for it :< Maybe next time when Gandara and AG are in the same tier again, we could setup something? Same goes for TUP and WvW, was pretty nifty duels with you guys and would be even more awesome to get some bigger GvG action up!

/editzors Ohhh it’s actually FSP going down the tier, not AG! Gratsu guys!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by FrouFrou.4958)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Maybe make a GvG day next week like in the match against Riverside. That was a lot of fun.
We can force TDA to organise it again and do all the hard work while the rest of us show up and hit each other with rocks and sticks and stuff.

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

if you want fights go play sPVP
www is about conquering and defending, not zerg vs zerg smashes on the field in the middle of nowhere .. you are aparently in wrong game ..

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

if you want fights go play sPVP
www is about conquering and defending, not zerg vs zerg smashes on the field in the middle of nowhere .. you are aparently in wrong game ..

If you want fights go play spvp ………. This is so wrong i find it hard to believe you were serioua when you said it. perhaps you werent and youre a troll. If you are i send you bunnies

Soooo how close to a keep must a fight be to make it a “valid” wvw fight and not a “spvp” fight?

I suggest you come join AG – we only fight withing 50 yards of an objective, anyone that doesnt is subject to severe sanctions inclsuing a talking to to and … if youre a bad bad person and repeat offender you may get frowned upon

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

(edited by Grekk.9450)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Grekk.9450

I think fsp left the forum, a bit like they left the matchup

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Rookni.2469

I think fsp left the forum, a bit like they left the matchup

They will be back with the new “alliance” stuff :p I am up for GvG next week Grekk. Will suggest it for the guildies

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

gg…thx for over 200 badges today dear FS & AG cya soon! I like close matchups.

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I’m delighted to hear that FSP got spanked hard. They deserve it more than any other server.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Spanked hard? we only lost by 10k and 20k against a T3 and T4 server. We expected it to be nearly a walkover when we started friday.
Our goal was actually to have enough ratings left so we would end up in T5 rather than T6 at the end of the week. Not our fault gandara was on a break and AG, well i dunno what AG’s problem was but they sure should do better than what they did in this match.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Rookni.2469

Gandara is really t7 server but we have sharks in water and quaggans are good so we focus them but we also have many pugs and we cant afford upgrades in our towers but also we can only use arrow carts to take down doors since rams are bugged on gandara and we also just wanted to lose about 35k rating this round so yeah thats why!

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

dont worry about Svarty.
he’s just angry that GH has to drop yet another tier and their precious Xaocblob is leaving

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

For anyone who likes WvW videos here’s another (his first)

Everyone blobs, here is our unlikely blob during this matchup…

Cheers for the fights

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I’m delighted to hear that FSP got spanked hard. They deserve it more than any other server.

We like spanking, besides, a bit of BDSM every now and then never hurt anyone.
PS – How are the tiers at the bottom of the list treating you ?

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

We like spanking, besides, a bit of BDSM every now and then never hurt anyone.
PS – How are the tiers at the bottom of the list treating you ?

Spanking <3 (Totally the reason for me missing out next week)

Gandara is really… snip… we also just wanted to lose about 35k rating this round so yeah thats why!

How do you loose 35k rating in a 1500 rating system?

Also, I want to thank everyone for a great matchup, and it’s quite evident that FSP only did so well because we had spies on all servers. (Screen shot for evidence)
Meeting Gandara and AG will always be a benchmarking experience, and I’m quite satisfied. Even if I found out that our guild will never be Fury, which makes me very comfortable with a few of my members being in Fury, or close to their playstyle, but we have fun, and love it all along the way.
#YoLo #SWAG #HAkittenAG

Attachments:

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

^ Not sure if serious or not but either way, those words are sacred to Gandara and to use them and not be on our server is to invoke the wrath of The Pink God (Otherwise known as Bringer of the great Quaggan Father and God Of Swag)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Despite everything said on this thread, I would like to thank both server for this week. There was a lot of things going on and it was very interesting. Hope we meet soon again !

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

last video of this matchup

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/