Green Bordelands still bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Caps locked to get Anet Attention. The Green Borderlands is STILL BUGGED!

2 weeks ago people got randomly disconnected for no reason, at a rate of about 50% of anyone who tried to log onto the map.

Last week, the maximum que was about 40 people.

Tonight, the Maximum que is about 40 people.

For gods sake fix this! This league stuff means we suffer long term consequences for bugs like this. My blood pressure is spiking. We’ve been submitting bug reports for weeks now about the state of the borderlands. Everyting from Random disconnects, system crashes all on down to kittened small ques. What is going on Anet?

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Anet is using their server for downloading torrents ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How would you know the maximum queue?
Are you assuming that every single one on the map always runs around in a big blob?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I think we had over 40 last night, just from our guild, in the green BL. We also had other people in there as well.

If green is your BL, and you see that you have low numbers, but a queue, then check the ruins and the jumping puzzle. We had that problem all last week against FA. Hard to combat a 60+ man zerg with 20 to 30 people on the tag (and the map was queued the whole time).

(edited by Andrew Clear.1750)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Like I said in our server forums, people won’t care unless you can show proof. It may be blatantly obvious to us on the server but outsiders just label it as qq.

Get the 10-15 people in your guild who did make it into the map to go to all the major locations and take a synchronised screenshot with server time visable so that outsiders can see there is no secret Zerg hiding in the puzzle or atop of carvers ascent. This is actually easier the more of our map we lose because there are more places we can rule out as locations for our ghost Zerg .

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Jordyy.3219

Jordyy.3219

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Problems-that-persist-in-WvW-Baruch-Bay/first#post3132414

I am glad the problem is global and lets just hope ArenaNet fixxes this problem asap!
Fairplay is needed in cases like League’s and competive play.

Saludos desde spain! xD

in WvW

Posted by: Charles the Great.7136

Charles the Great.7136

Like I said in our server forums, people won’t care unless you can show proof. It may be blatantly obvious to us on the server but outsiders just label it as qq.

Get the 10-15 people in your guild who did make it into the map to go to all the major locations and take a synchronised screenshot with server time visable so that outsiders can see there is no secret Zerg hiding in the puzzle or atop of carvers ascent. This is actually easier the more of our map we lose because there are more places we can rule out as locations for our ghost Zerg .

There’s proof!! That there’s no problem at all…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Unbalanced-League-for-WvW-Green-Borderland/page/4

[JINX] – Korrecknen | Czenk | Master Kuiper
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

How is it then we have had a queue to get into our bl. Then when we get in we have the outmanned buff.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

How is it then we have had a queue to get into our bl. Then when we get in we have the outmanned buff.

Could it be that your zerg is there causing the queue — it leaves all at once, leaving the BL empty… that’s why you got in and when you did, you were outmanned.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Where’s the numbers?
Where’s his proof? It goes both ways. Him just saying its fine and locking the thread doesn’t help. If he’s not going to tell us why it feels like the enemy had more people than us even while the maps were queued it doesn’t help anything?

What’s the max population of a wvw map and why is this information withheld anyway? Is this evenly distributed so that when all servers queue there is absolutely no way one team could possible have more than the others?
Where is our user-friendly queue counter that’s shows how many spaces left?

Why are queues not real queues, in the traditional first come first serve system?

Why can guilds and parties not join as a whole. A specific guild/party join wvw button allowing the guild leader to send a popup to all guild members and whoever agrees will be compiled and entered into the as whole would help. UI could show the number of guildies who would actually be able to get in based off of available queue slots so that a guild could make an informed decision whether or not to enter a map if some of its members would get queued out.

Why is idle time before kick from the server not drastically reduced in the spawn and citadel areas?

Why can’t commanders see every person on the map? That way we could see if a massive cluster of players was doing the borderlands ‘mercenary camps’ or ruin trading.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: Hobbitz.5831

Hobbitz.5831

I’m sure the 2 hours of emergency maintenance tonight are just a coincidence too?

I understand them refusing to acknowledge the issue, it would bring shame to their fair and balanced leagues.

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I’m sure the 2 hours of emergency maintenance tonight are just a coincidence too?

lmao

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Fake thread.

in WvW

Posted by: iowen.4217

iowen.4217

if something in a program is not tested its safer to assume its broken,since we can not test this,there is a good chance its broken.
possible bugs maybe:
1.) “Player leaks”,like a memory leak the player is not always removed from the map cap. like on disconnet(like the players in grp who disc are shown a realy long time on a random place on the wvw map),this may only affect some borderland if there are script on the other ones running fixing this.
2.) “Map Que leaks”,same again for the map que,if 59 players are on a map(60cap),1 new gets a popup to join,he has to be added to the cap until he leaves the que without joining(else the other pops would go over the cap).(what happends to afk players who are in the que all day? since if you do not join they auto re-que,does this afk que eat a lot wvw slots?),or if players have a disc in the que/popup and are not removed,this may only affect some borderland if there are scipte on the other ones running fixing this or due different map caps(dynamic).
3.) “Caped Cap” loop which counts the players on a map uses the map cap and stops counting if it reaches the cap.(possible with “safe” script functions)
4.) “Que overload” 55 players on map(60cap),5 new gets a popup without being added to cap and the party of these players get popup too(party que)→80players on map(20over cap)
5.) “Overall Map cap” lets assume there is a dynamic map cap map starts at 30/30/30(max limit for map 150),gets raised to 60,60,60→red gets 60,→blue gets 60, since green is the last in the list they get no new players since the 150overall cap is not changed,this bug may only happen in 1 borderland due script bug for the ovrall cap.

even if the “map counter” is the same for all 3 on one wvw map “1”,“2” and “3” would still make a big difference in “real” players on a map.
suggestion:
/wvwinfo chat command(wvw only) shows:
XX Active Players on Map(log based,kill or wvw event in the last 30min)
XX other players(afk,bug etc)
(no names etc,only a overview with the numbers)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As the previous thread here got closed, this one is also locked. Please read our Code of Conduct :

Do not post about locked, deleted, or otherwise moderated threads or posts. Moderation happens for a reason. A staff member or moderator may lock a thread before posting in order to promptly curtail continued comments. If you have yet to see a comment by a staff member on a locked thread, please wait for the comment to appear and do not post a new thread on the subject. If you have questions regarding forum moderation, send an email to forums@arena.net.

Thank you.