Lag Wvw

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepwalker.1398

Sleepwalker.1398

Unplayable at the moment.
Not only me affected, others on server as well.

Attachments:

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

It’s World Vs Lag XD
In any case, for me I am not fighting vs players primarily – first and foremost I am fighting with lag, the leading cause of death and disruption in my wvw experience.

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I have been very fortunate I guess. I rarely get laag unless it is EBG

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Its been like this since 5 years. Anet wont do anything. Its the major cause for the high usage of guardian + staff1 spamming. You just keep 1 pressed and run through the blobs. Still works after staff nerf

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepwalker.1398

Sleepwalker.1398

I logged a ticket with Anet and ISP.
Anet got back to me quicker and needed pingplotter results and gameadvisor results.
Not sure what check but i got a usual copy/paste reply of need to have ports 80, 443, 6112 open that i see flooded when you do a google search.
ISP got back to me later and they said they not sure why Anet said that. They said port 6112 might make a difference but they would not try now.
They said issue is currently with routing changes that they have done due to underwater cables being damaged.

If you are logging from Australia or Asia and experiencing lag issues, you can check the article below.

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/aussie-internet-pain-after-asian-subsea-cables-cut-472070

Lag Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

If only someone told Anet about the lag issues in WvW 5 years ago! :O