Legendary WvW Armor

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Stilk.6312

Stilk.6312

Sup,

So you are currently working on grind-free gw2?
Here some cool news. Unlike Colin Johanson & Mike O’Brien stated on that famous video, that WvW is actually part of PvE, WvW players know that it should be part of PvP. The only players that say WvW is PvE are PvP trolls.

In PvP what do you have ? Insta changable stats. Well time has come that you bring that into WvW as well, just make a legendary armor and weapons usable only in wvw, buyable with those, currently, useless Badges of Honor.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

+1, WvW never should be considered PvE …….. WvW is the best in gw2 … real war, real strategy, in pvp always the same, except Stronghold, that’s why PvP ‘ers don’t like Stronghold.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

+1000 wvw needs its own legendaries.

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Adula.3698

Adula.3698

Unfortunately, EAnet can’t even build the pve ones because they aren’t gemstore related
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Legendary-weapons-6/first

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Thats the thread about legendary WEAPONS, there is a small chance they will still create new legendary armors or backpacks. Small chance. Very small…

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Thats the thread about legendary WEAPONS, there is a small chance they will still create new legendary armors or backpacks. Small chance. Very small…

If they aren’t going to make Legendary Weapons, why would they put any effort into something they haven’t even done before?

No legendary Armor – sorry.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

If they aren’t going to make Legendary Weapons, why would they put any effort into something they haven’t even done before?

For fun?

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

For fun?

Well, they know how to design Legendary weapons as it is only one item. With armor, you need to design 6 pieces, which if they have never designed it, will be a load of work.

They already have armor flaws that they haven’t addressed yet (clipping, etc). Then designing the armor so that it scales properly is another problem.

They can’t even fix simple things in WvW, you want them to take time out to actually create the recipes and everything for an armor set? I just want them to fix WvW first.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

I don’t see how designing legendary armor would be any different from designing any other armor. It does not HAVE TO include anything special other then that it will be rare and hard to get. For example, they can easily take any armor they have already designed but not released and make it available only for WvW xp/badge/mu result, and its legendary right there.

Again, it does not have to work like legendary weapon COLLECTIONS which take huge effort from designers.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

They should just base the armor on wvw ranks. Something like every 500 levels gives you a chest that lets you select 1 piece of armor, weapon, or back piece.
Take into consideration current ranks so vets can get what they’re owed.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I’d like to see a pvp setup in wvw myself. I see people linking their gear in map chat and just shake my head.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

A WvW related legendary backpack would be great incentive for some players.

Legendary WvW Armor

in WvW

Posted by: WarHawk.1892

WarHawk.1892

Unfortunately Anet can’t even deliver the Legendaries from HoT let alone take on more for a WvW segment. The idea is cool at least, but we need a lot of things fixed first still.

A Legendary WvW-Backpiece may not be asking too much though.

Commander Pintsize
YouTube
No Fear is Folly; Persevering over Fear is Couragous