Let's Balance NA T1-3

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: oxo.7869

oxo.7869

Also, http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?94602-Transfers-into-JQ

“We have had some EU and SEA transfers in. Also some from SoR including fannwong. Confidential info for the moment until all transfers are complete.”

Like….

why ?

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Kitten please,

T1 writes novels on a weekly basis

If T1 wrote a novel, T2-T3 wrote a series. I guess that T1 charm is magically rubbing off in this thread.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Also, http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?94602-Transfers-into-JQ

“We have had some EU and SEA transfers in. Also some from SoR including fannwong. Confidential info for the moment until all transfers are complete.”

Like….

why ?

You took something fuzzion said seriously? Dear lord please seek help.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

“There are massive, and I mean massive map blobs from JQ rolling in EU TZ on nearly every BL and in EB, every single day including weekends.”

Season 2 must be coming soon, as BG is in full MUST RECRUIT RUSSIA mode again. Oh my word. Wiping way tears from laughing.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

“There are massive, and I mean massive map blobs from JQ rolling in EU TZ on nearly every BL and in EB, every single day including weekends.”

Season 2 must be coming soon, as BG is in full MUST RECRUIT RUSSIA mode again. Oh my word. Wiping way tears from laughing.

dude! enough of your nonsense! didn’t u hear? some bg fanboi said they’re outnumbered! it must be true

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I won’t post a screenshot of the conversations because I wouldn’t want to give those people’s names out.

Lol, learn to use Paint? What a poor excuse. You spend so much time on the forums politicking that you’re hardly ever in-game/online anyway.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

BTW at Roar, this gem is from Traxien who is STUN’s leader on the gw2wvw site:
“And yeah, we’ve been a bit heavy lately, but we’ll be slimming down soon. We usually do best when running about 20-25, but have been in the low 30s lately cause people like the bags and broken wps.”

Just a note, Sunday and Tuesdays are our off days, so we don’t run as heavy on them. Our raids also officially end at 8 PM server and we’re usually under 25 STUN by about 7 server. A lot of our members are East Coasters with careers or children, so they only raid for an hour or two before heading off. By 8 server, we’re running under 20, but it’s our core members who are still around, so we remain a formidable force.

When we zone into a borderland, we can have initial numbers as high as 37, but that falls off really, really fast. During most raids, we average around 25-30. We’ll sometimes pop tag to rally people if we want to break a waypoint or defend against a megablob or something, in which case numbers on tag can be as high as 40, but less than 60% are usually STUN.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

(edited by Traxien Cion.9261)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I won’t post a screenshot of the conversations because I wouldn’t want to give those people’s names out.

Lol, learn to use Paint? What a poor excuse. You spend so much time on the forums politicking that you’re hardly ever in-game/online anyway.

If I paint the names, your forum warriors will claim it’s fake. Is it really that hard to believe that you have people on your server with a negative outlook who might have overreacted to last week’s population shifts?

To STUN, learn to take a friggin compliment. I may have overstated your numbers by 3 people, have a complete mental breakdown! (When someone says you brought more than you did, that means your impact seemed like that many.)
Still not as bad as when a CERN commander said he was facing 30+ Fang when there was 12 (that was funny).

Dalloway… you are insulting your server. TC has kept a strong tick all day and even into OCX; so your walls of text and childish “gotcha” moments when I tried to be gracious about coverage are utter drivel.

Leaving the thread now.

To everyone considering transferring:
DB and SBI need some NA love. FA could use anything other than early NA. OCX and SEA please consider Maguuma, SBI, and FA.

Everyone else; please stop coming here to sandbag, there are no floodwaters.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I’m enjoying T3 as it is. A big improvement over T4.
Roaming’s a bit lacking though. Guess the higher up you go, the less you can roam without getting zerg’d down.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

If I paint the names, your forum warriors will claim it’s fake. Is it really that hard to believe that you have people on your server with a negative outlook who might have overreacted to last week’s population shifts?

Look at your own posting history mate….

Pot? Kettle?

To STUN, learn to take a friggin compliment. I may have overstated your numbers by 3 people, have a complete mental breakdown! (When someone says you brought more than you did, that means your impact seemed like that many.)
Still not as bad as when a CERN commander said he was facing 30+ Fang when there was 12 (that was funny).

If Traxien’s adding of context to your out of context quote of his post from another forum on another topic is having a complete mental breakdown, you sure have a flair for the dramatic…

CERN hasnt had a regular cmdr in a while, would be nice to see a source for this little bit of straw grasping…..

Dalloway… you are insulting your server. TC has kept a strong tick all day and even into OCX; so your walls of text and childish “gotcha” moments when I tried to be gracious about coverage are utter drivel.

“Gotcha” journalism only works when bullkitten being spewed is easily debunked by sourced and verifiable information.

Dont claim the victim when hiding behind mystery voices while throwing backhanded compliments left and right, it just comes off as insincere, and you wonder why people have a reaction?

Meega Kweesta

(edited by Rawr.5930)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I think you would all be happier if you played for fights instead of a phony metric.

The trouble is, you have to play for the phony metric to keep the good fights. Less applicable to T1/Solid T2, but if you happen to fall just outside of gold league your fights are going to suck for however long the leagues last.

It’s sad to see a bunch of people who hate ppting ppting just to keep the game fun.

I agree, I much rather liked Maguuma than I do “PPT Maguuma”, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do….

Mag Server Leader

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Hello Smokee,

I’ve been PMed that you are an honorable man and that you seek to do the right thing for the Blackgate community and the state of T1. I salute you. However I also have information that says BG is doing otherwise. On retrospect, I think these 2 facts are not impossible to coexist. I sincerely wish you the best and I will leave the thread. My sincere apologies to the OP, I did not mean to derail the thread, this will be my last post.

FW

PS: At no point did the original post state that you were ‘pvd’, T3 keeps were not mentioned also. I’ll be honest, I find it odd that the post was inferred as such.

Hello Smokee,

Thank you for sharing your point of view. I stand on the information given to me.

Do check my post history. I never troll on the forums. Ever. The ex-IRON folks in your guild can attest to that.

FW

Please name your source or I call BS like with the rest of your post. Im not sure if you are trying very badly to troll, or you are just another brainwashed SoR player.

Please answer my questions.

Q1) When if ever did BG reset a T3 keep in EU prime during the last 4 weeks. According to you we do nothing but pvd T3 keeps during this timezone, so it should be easy for you to answer.

Q2) Who are the EU guilds transfering to BG? Name them, name your source or withdraw your BS.

With all due respect Fanwong, since you are the one making the claim that BG is acquiring more EU guilds (which is denied by Smokee, who should have more information about EU than you do), I think it is only reasonable that you provide the names of those guilds that are supposedly transferring to BG as you claim.

Blackgate Engineer

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Hello Smokee,

I’ve been PMed that you are an honorable man and that you seek to do the right thing for the Blackgate community and the state of T1. I salute you. However I also have information that says BG is doing otherwise. On retrospect, I think these 2 facts are not impossible to coexist. I sincerely wish you the best and I will leave the thread. My sincere apologies to the OP, I did not mean to derail the thread, this will be my last post.

FW

PS: At no point did the original post state that you were ‘pvd’, T3 keeps were not mentioned also. I’ll be honest, I find it odd that the post was inferred as such.

Hello Smokee,

Thank you for sharing your point of view. I stand on the information given to me.

Do check my post history. I never troll on the forums. Ever. The ex-IRON folks in your guild can attest to that.

FW

Please name your source or I call BS like with the rest of your post. Im not sure if you are trying very badly to troll, or you are just another brainwashed SoR player.

Please answer my questions.

Q1) When if ever did BG reset a T3 keep in EU prime during the last 4 weeks. According to you we do nothing but pvd T3 keeps during this timezone, so it should be easy for you to answer.

Q2) Who are the EU guilds transfering to BG? Name them, name your source or withdraw your BS.

With all due respect Fanwong, since you are the one making the claim that BG is acquiring more EU guilds (which is denied by Smokee, who should have more information about EU than you do), I think it is only reasonable that you provide the names of those guilds that are supposedly transferring to BG as you claim.

With all due respect Reslinal, we really can’t take anything BG says about recruiting seriously.

Sincerely,
every NA server

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

you can forget about a balanced tier 2, FA is dying or dead already

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: thaooo.5320

thaooo.5320

Blame TC for constantly karma training FA borderland, TC go for the easy PvD points, SOS push TC borderland.

Also SOS and FA are playing EOTM. TC are PvDooring the original maps, just have a look at gw2score.com

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in all MMOs.
Stop failing at PvE, and fix WvW/SPvP. Thank you.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

Blame TC for constantly karma training FA borderland, TC go for the easy PvD points, SOS push TC borderland.

Also SOS and FA are playing EOTM. TC are PvDooring the original maps, just have a look at gw2score.com

FA is not playing anything, let alone eotm. Not sure how wvw is on other servers and whether or not they are also experiencing a severe drop in activity but FA is a shell of what it was even 2-3 weeks ago

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: neostars.7029

neostars.7029

Did TC get influx of guilds or something. Look like they dont care for balance T2

Sea of Sorrows
(Level 80 Ranger/Guardian)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Did TC get influx of guilds or something. Look like they dont care for balance T2

It’s likely eotm exacerbating the fairweather effect, players who turn out based on scores are likely stacking eotm instead.

Not aware of any new transfers, if anything guild groups were feeling out eotm instead earlier.

This week is massively distorted regardless, super bowl weekend coupled with the lunar new year AND the launch of eotm?

Population effects galore.

Attributing swings in the participating wvw population to new transfers/transfers off just serves only to inflame passions about “stacking”.

Meega Kweesta

(edited by Rawr.5930)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

And you’re saying this why? We’ve only gotten one guild since the last match-up and they only run 20-25. Not to mention they were formerly on TC before. Lol, if this is about ppt, talk to your own server or FA. TC has the same population from last week.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Just looking at a few posts on this map..

You CAN’T take PPT gain as a reflection of what’s actually going on in the map. A group of 5 roamers on each map (15 people) can gain as much as 100~ PPT just by taking camps and paper towers. That doesn’t reflect how healthy each server’s keep and supply situations are, which server is pressuring which server, or if there’s even a force on that map at all, from any server.

Accumulated points reflects an overall population imbalance, but can’t reflect what’s going on on a smaller scale. In fact, an outnumbered server can split up their forces and cap as many camps as they can for a potential 120 PPT so even if they don’t own a single structure, they still have a sizable PPT gain.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

There’s also the issue of bloodlust. I’ve got to admit, I’m a little jealous of TC’s enthusiasm towards those cap points. I am always yelling at someone to contest them or to help me cap them for our side.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Fann, stop trolling. I just lost a lot of respect for you with your most recent posts. I never expected you were one to troll.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Hello Smokee,

FW

Considering Smokee is the co-leader of 1 of 3 EU guilds, also being the guild that is reliably on everyday. He is also part of the war council which every guild transfer is discussed within their meetings.

So I would say his “point of view” is a much more accurate representation of BG’s current situation than your “point of view.”

Good luck though….

Interesting…Smokee and BG constantly say they aren’t on everyday.
Thanks for confirming that BG lies….which we already knew.

Cant wait for Kin’s “BG are the underdogs….Season 2”.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

In BGs defence I do feel that they were the underdogs going into Season 1. Especially considering they had not just been beaten, but wrecked leading up to the season by both JQ and SOR. Now, however, things have changed. The server itself is just extremely stacked. I am glad I am no longer there. In the long run it will be a burden on the server itself.

This week I have built around 80 paper trebs in obscure positions and been trebbing their keeps/towers. Most of those times BG has been able to pull an entire zerg off what they are doing, often from another side of the map, to deal with my single effort. They never react by sending one person. In the few times where it hasn’t been a full zerg its 5+ players. The server is so stacked now and the attitude and conduct of many of the players is not what it used to be. There is a large following of players who are just there for the easy win.

I see a really bad scenario coming for T1 in NA in the near future. SORs collapse means a two horse race and because BG is so stacked JQ will slowly lose its morale. Alot of BG players and guilds are already complaining about a lack of fights. And quite frankly its because its getting old that other players have to constantly fight them in outnumbered scenarios. The wise thing to do would be for BG to self destack. But I honestly think for both positive (friends on the server) and negative (easy wins/fights) reasons it won’t happen and BGs guilds will have no choice but to destack unless they want to login and have nothing to do in WvW. But hey, at least we got EoTM now!

(edited by nirvana.8245)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

In BGs defence I do feel that they were the underdogs going into Season 1. Especially considering they had not just been beaten, but wrecked leading up to the season by both JQ and SOR. Now, however, things have changed. The server itself is just extremely stacked. I am glad I am no longer there. In the long run it will be a burden on the server itself.

This week I have built around 80 paper trebs in obscure positions and been trebbing their keeps/towers. Most of those times BG has been able to pull an entire zerg off what they are doing, often from another side of the map, to deal with my single effort. They never react by sending one person. In the few times where it hasn’t been a full zerg its 5+ players. The server is so stacked now and the attitude and conduct of many of the players is not what it used to be. There is a large following of players who are just there for the easy win.

I see a really bad scenario coming for T1 in NA in the near future. SORs collapse means a two horse race and because BG is so stacked JQ will slowly lose its morale. Alot of BG players and guilds are already complaining about a lack of fights. And quite frankly its because its getting old that other players have to constantly fight them in outnumbered scenarios. The wise thing to do would be for BG to self destack. But I honestly think for both positive (friends on the server) and negative (easy wins/fights) reasons it won’t happen and BGs guilds will have no choice but to destack unless they want to login and have nothing to do in WvW. But hey, at least we got EoTM now!

Too bad facts show that your feelings are wrong.

Stats showed that BG was the most dominant server going into S1 and still is.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

T1 is already a 2 server matchup. JQ has been attempting to poach sor players/guilds for a couple weeks now. They have been pretty successful from what I hear. I can see t1 being a 2 server match for MONTHS to come. Doesn’t look like any t2-t3 server wants to join.

I really can’t believe anyone from SoR would wanna join another t1 server. You couldn’t pay me enough to do that.

Anyways if EoTM turns out to be a solid map expect SoR’s ppt to plummet. Not that we’ve ever really cared about ppt for the past year, but the borderlands should be ghost towns.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Stats showed that BG was the under dog going into S1.
Facts : http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/33

Season began in week 42. look at weeks 39-41 inclusive.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

So much anger…

I’d rather TC spend this time thinking of interesting ways we can strengthen our war effort than contribute to this childish stuff.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

T1 is already a 2 server matchup. JQ has been attempting to poach sor players/guilds for a couple weeks now. They have been pretty successful from what I hear. I can see t1 being a 2 server match for MONTHS to come. Doesn’t look like any t2-t3 server wants to join.

I really can’t believe anyone from SoR would wanna join another t1 server. You couldn’t pay me enough to do that.

Anyways if EoTM turns out to be a solid map expect SoR’s ppt to plummet. Not that we’ve ever really cared about ppt for the past year, but the borderlands should be ghost towns.

The jumping from SoR to JQ confuses me, as well. And I’m not some server zealot that’s against moving, period. It’s nice to get a change of scenery now and again. But why further unbalance an already unbalanced tier? I don’t get it. Oh well. I guess it doesn’t matter too much. JQ and BG can hammer at one another for the PPT. Much of SoR has already ghosted the main maps for EotM today. Better fights.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I wouldn’t bother with KeeZee. They are kitten that their server, JQ or SOR, ended up loosing the first league. This person is now on a personal mission to smear BG. They are a troll and is willing to spread misinformation to smear BG.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

I wouldn’t bother with KeeZee. They are kitten that their server, JQ or SOR, ended up loosing the first league. This person is now on a personal mission to smear BG. They are a troll and is willing to spread misinformation to smear BG.

You could look it up on MOS but we know BG will deny the truth even if its posted for them. Been there done that.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

JQ has actually won the stacking wars. Their oceanic outnumbers BG even if BGs 3x PvX oceanic guilds were to log in together. Proof of that is the consistent 300+ ppt in the oceanic time zone for the last two weeks. Last night was an exception considering EoTM was released yesterday.

I have no doubt that JQ will win the match ups here on out.

So congratulations for your must needed recruitment efforts JQ. We all know other servers could have used those numbers.

If you don’t believe BG hasn’t been recruiting since leagues you can even go to our forums and see us publically turn away a french guild and suggested them to join SoR. And if you don’t believe BG and JQ weren’t already imbalanced in the oceanic timezone before last week, look at the prior matches between 12AM and 5AM server time (oceanic). JQ was already on par or beating us in that timezone.

And for further proof, JQ has been stating on gw2wvw that none of them are even trying this week and BG has, HB probably the only guild doing overtime though. That even further cements the fact JQ completely jacked the balance of tier 1. Because if they trully are not trying than they should have no troubles ticking above 400 ppt in all timezones now with their new recruits.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

(edited by DivineBeing.2086)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This has already happened.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Can we stop talking about bg/jq?
Those 2 servers need to destack. Plain and simple otherwise T1 is a very boring tier to be in.
Sick of every thread going to bg vs jq coverage wars

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

morrolan.9608

JQ has actually won the stacking wars. Their oceanic outnumbers BG even if BGs 3x PvX oceanic guilds were to log in together. Proof of that is the consistent 300+ ppt in the oceanic time zone for the last two weeks.

<sigh> more BG attempts to play the underdog, as has been said before no-one not from BG buys it. Apart from 1 night this week you have been leading oceanic this week. And anyway I thought that what happened last week was because of the wurm event, at least thats what I keep being told by BG. So which is it?

So congratulations for your must needed recruitment efforts JQ. We all know other servers could have used those numbers.

You guys really are desperate to recruit despite your numbers aren’t you.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

JQ has actually won the stacking wars. Their oceanic outnumbers BG even if BGs 3x PvX oceanic guilds were to log in together. Proof of that is the consistent 300+ ppt in the oceanic time zone for the last two weeks.

<sigh> more BG attempts to play the underdog, as has been said before no-one not from BG buys it. Apart from 1 night this week you have been leading oceanic this week. And anyway I thought that what happened last week was because of the wurm event, at least thats what I keep being told by BG. So which is it?

You guys really are desperate to recruit despite your numbers aren’t you.

Did you even check gw2score to check the math? This week and last week, mosts points gained by JQ 0:00 to 5:59, otherwise known as Oceanic. Checking further will show that before your recruits it was relatively balanced oceanic, both of us ticking between 225 and 250. Now? JQ ticking primarily above 275. And you were able to push to kitten , waypointing 2x keeps and SMC.

You seriously have to be trolling to not see how the balance has completely fallen off.

And once again, tell us who we have been trying to recruit? If you cannot, than why spread lies?

Blackgate

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Did you even check gw2score to check the math? This week and last week, mosts points gained by JQ 0:00 to 5:59, otherwise known as Oceanic. Checking further will show that before your recruits it was relatively balanced oceanic, both of us ticking between 225 and 250. Now? JQ ticking primarily above 275. And you were able to push to kitten , waypointing 2x keeps and SMC.

Like I said last week the excuses were that BG was pre-occupied with the wurm event. This week the scores, yes on that site, show that BG has been ticking higher than JQ most oceanic evenings, BGs hourly average during the timezone is greater.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Like I said last week the excuses were that BG was pre-occupied with the wurm event. This week the scores, yes on that site, show that BG has been ticking higher than JQ most oceanic evenings, BGs hourly average during the timezone is greater.

This week? You mean when BG is trying and JQ isn’t trying at all? And when they did try they ticked at kitten ppt waypointing 2x keeps and SMC? That’s not alarming to you? And BG BARELY ticking above JQ the other days? We both know we can’t look at Tuesday and forward due to EoTM.

The match was balanced, now JQ will literally cruise through matches with no competition. Why? BG only wishes we could tick at kitten in ANY timezone if we pushed hard.

Blackgate

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

No lol, see because multiple FA posters have come in here to ‘set the record straight’ and reiterate that they as a server do not care about ppt and play only for fights.

What fights? Easy fights? Come Season 2, you’ll find yourselves sinking to Silver League and rolling over everyone in your path again at this rate. In contrast, look at Maguuma who are in ppt-tryhard mode so that they get into Tier 2/Gold League.

During their OCX primetime, all SOS have been doing is leech points FA’s papered borderland because nobody’s there to defend.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

morrolan.9608

This week? You mean when BG is trying and JQ isn’t trying at all?

Merc, Sox, XPK and others have all been out this week.

The match was balanced, now JQ will literally cruise through matches with no competition. Why? BG only wishes we could tick at kitten in ANY timezone if we pushed hard.

LOL, keep it up.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

This week? You mean when BG is trying and JQ isn’t trying at all?

Merc, Sox, XPK and others have all been out this week.

LOL, keep it up.

Not sure why it turned my “four fifty five” into kitten.

That sentences was suppose to say “BG only wishes we could tick at four fifty five in ANY timezone if we pushed hard.”

Blackgate

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

The same thought process can be applied to countless server exoduses before this. Screw balancing the tier and investing in a long-term competitive bracket, lets join TEH BIG SERVERZ for TEH WINZ

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

morrolan.9608

The same thought process can be applied to countless server exoduses before this. Screw balancing the tier and investing in a long-term competitive bracket, lets join TEH BIG SERVERZ for TEH WINZ

It should be noted that none of the transfers off SOR were to BG AFAIK.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

This week? You mean when BG is trying and JQ isn’t trying at all? And when they did try they ticked at kitten ppt waypointing 2x keeps and SMC? That’s not alarming to you? And BG BARELY ticking above JQ the other days? We both know we can’t look at Tuesday and forward due to EoTM.

Ah more tears about BG’s supposed underdog status. Good stuff. Cause y’know how everyone believed it last time you tried it. lol

JQ seems to be closing the gap population wise and now we can see how well you can manage in a fair fight. Looks like trouble. Better get out there and earn some gold.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Seriously this thread started constructive but just turned into a Epen comparing contest between BG,SoR and JQ. Shoooo off

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Well at least it no longer is TC or SOS telling FA how FA is.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Well at least it no longer is TC or SOS telling FA how FA is.

Versus every server telling BG how BG is.

Blackgate

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Le Rooster.8715

Seriously this thread started constructive but just turned into a Epen comparing contest between BG,SoR and JQ. Shoooo off

Maybe because people from servers out side of the “top 3” are calling for guilds to move off said “top 3” servers.

Yes you all want balance, and equality, you have that believe it or not. The top 3 get to play each other, granted SOR is getting the shorter end of the stick so to speak.
T2 is balanced when all 3 can be bothered putting effort in (by looking at the scores only)
T3 well some could use a few more folks to help balance it up a tad more.

Actually looking at MOS, ATM ONLY as I am too lazy to look back over history, there is only 3 servers in total in their respective “tier” that are unbalanced, those servers are : SOR in the supposed “Teir1”, and Denova’s Rest and Kaineng both of whom are in “tier 8”.

If I was to actually look at this with out bias towards anything, I’d actually say things are pretty much balanced as they are right now.

Look at it another way, if your not in said tier, who cares what’s happening in that tier? I mean seriously. The only people, again when looking with out bias, that really have a right to complain is SOR, Dev Rest and Kaineng, all the rest should be pretty happy with their lot, regardless if they feel the matches are stale. If you truly are bored of your match up then move, else be happy with the fights your getting in your relatively close matches across the tiers.

Let's Balance NA T1-3

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Maybe because people from servers out side of the “top 3” are calling for guilds to move off said “top 3” servers.

Yes you all want balance, and equality, you have that believe it or not. The top 3 get to play each other, granted SOR is getting the shorter end of the stick so to speak.
T2 is balanced when all 3 can be bothered putting effort in (by looking at the scores only)
T3 well some could use a few more folks to help balance it up a tad more.

Actually looking at MOS, ATM ONLY as I am too lazy to look back over history, there is only 3 servers in total in their respective “tier” that are unbalanced, those servers are : SOR in the supposed “Teir1”, and Denova’s Rest and Kaineng both of whom are in “tier 8”.

If I was to actually look at this with out bias towards anything, I’d actually say things are pretty much balanced as they are right now.

Look at it another way, if your not in said tier, who cares what’s happening in that tier? I mean seriously. The only people, again when looking with out bias, that really have a right to complain is SOR, Dev Rest and Kaineng, all the rest should be pretty happy with their lot, regardless if they feel the matches are stale. If you truly are bored of your match up then move, else be happy with the fights your getting in your relatively close matches across the tiers.

No the intention of this post was, if guilds decide to transfer. transfer to SoR, NA—> DB and Oceanic—>SBI so that we can get a good 9 servers who can acually compete with each other. Because i don’t know about t1 but fighting the same servers all the time gets kitten boring and stale. We already had a NA SoS guild transfer off to DB.