List The Best Commander or Your Favorite

in WvW

Posted by: eth.4619

eth.4619

THE KARMA EXPRESS is spelled THE KARMA EXPRESS, please Wenova, you should know this.

BTW nice screenshot, I can see my uplevel yelling at people ^O^

Fully Operational|80 Guardian – Fairly Operational|80 Mesmer
Ethereal Hurricane|80 Thief – Eaza Hurricane|80 Thief – Forserialmist|80 Necro
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Tommykiller is a great bg commander

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Indo Xx [TW] Sanctum of Rall

Isn’t he on SoS now?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

jameszay rip in pieces 2013

Did Jameszay retire? He was freaking epic.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: KICKER.3874

KICKER.3874

I feel sorry for all veteran wvw players who haven`t had a chance to be on my server.

You haven`t followed KLM from SFR EU.

If we have a 1h long hard fight, not only will he talk very fast and non-stop for that whole time (many can do this), but each and every word will be a relevant command valid for the exact situation we`re in at that moment (this is the impressive part), in the most motivating french-accent way possible. Add in great situational awareness and reaction time and I can safely say it`s almost impossible you know a better pug commander.

Also from SFR EU, shout out to Ravya, few match his overall knowledge of WvW strategy, great commander and congrats on Ultimate Dominator!

in WvW

Posted by: ShibVicious.9681

ShibVicious.9681

Kuperrr – Lord and Saviour – AG

in WvW

Posted by: Stramatus.5219

Stramatus.5219

About a year ago maybe less, there was a commander named Biglady on SoR who I really liked following. Clear instructions, would count down moving out after a stack to avoid long tails, clean chat.

Sir Helvidius | Sir Beregond | Proud Ascalonian Humans
“Remember The Searing. We never forget, and never forgive.” – Family Motto

in WvW

Posted by: lodos.9137

lodos.9137

Klm and Ravya from SFR

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

RIP Ridculy 2013 Never forget!

I can only really comment on commanders in my own guild [KnT], tbh, but Kimchi Life and Boinggg have really come into their own as commanders as of late. Outside of my own guild, Crusik and Molasses have both really upped their game during some pretty tough hours of the day to be commanding. Pugmanding is a science of its own and they both manage to do it very well.

From other servers, I don’t know the names of commanders, but I am continually impressed with fights against NS. CERN handles a map blob well, which I know can be difficult to do. SF has the worst eles.

Special mention goes to Cloud Fly for managing to fight on both JQ and BG at the same time. Selfishly, it’s so nice to know that when TPA’s commanding, I no longer have to be a veilbot cause they already know where we are. Cloud Fly: Making mesmers lives better.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

My Favorite commanders from [FA] and most notable are the following:
Novus Y, God emperor Zoel, Z the Bored, Gnarr, Azilyi, Quenta, Fallen, and Berylia.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

Commander Monkey Shine on Borlis Pass. He has insane map awareness, communicates his ideas in a very interesting and understandable way, and he has an air of confidence about him that rivals all Tier 1 commanders. As soon as you enter a map, you know he is there within the first ten seconds of play. If you are looking for a leader to look up to, Commander Monkey Shine is the best way to learn. Heck, just about everything I know I have learned from him, and he keeps me on my toes to this very day, quizzing me while I lead (Although he doesn’t make it appear that way, I know his intentions )

If you ever consider transferring to Borlis Pass, it would be worth it just to meet this marvel of a man who we call Monkey.

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: Stark.3085

Stark.3085

From Fort Aspenwood :

TyrionDelosBravos and Novus Y

FA (BOMB) —> Baruch Bay [sIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Repi.7152

Repi.7152

I’d have to go with KLM, Ridafyt and messup

Guild leader [IV]
SFR

in WvW

Posted by: TheFiendishFiend.4057

TheFiendishFiend.4057

From FA:

-Fallen Deaf Ears, when you want a commander who laughs when he finally goes down
-Delune, when you want a commander who will hit on you as well as the enemy
-(Past) Brutus, when you wanted a commander with good theme music
-(Past) Novus Y, when you felt like having a commander who broke his desk after failed golem rushes

But first in my mind and heart is my god-king-master Tyrion Delos Bravos. I pray for his return to the game

Oh yeah, and the one time Protector Catty ran the friday Karma Train, that was pretty great

~Lion~
Bearer of Tyrion’s Personal Banner, and[BOMB] GvG Officer

in WvW

Posted by: osho.2608

osho.2608

All from Jade Quarry: Stei [DI], Wenova [MERC] and Stonewall [SG].

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

JQ
Lectell Lectell Lectell!!!! <3

Stei Stonewall and of course Hollow

TC
Zud <3

in WvW

Posted by: Supreme Justice.9508

Supreme Justice.9508

Stonewall [SG]
Sfeeee [Ge]
Lectel [SF]
Hellomiao [WvW]
Stei [DI]

(edited by Supreme Justice.9508)

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

jameszay rip in pieces 2013

Did Jameszay retire? He was freaking epic.

He quit during the first season due to burnout

in WvW

Posted by: CHAO.7956

CHAO.7956

Borlis Pass we have alot of great commanders, my fav will have to be
General Micheal [FFT], but most i would follow,
Evil Super Strong [Beep],
Esperanis [BS],
Drownedshark [RP],
Nigel Manson [drgn],
Noodicah [MM]
and those commanders that run untagged
Condorin [TNT],
Kane Wyvernrider [oath]
Wicked Vengence [MM]

:’)

-General Michael [FFT]

-General Michael

in WvW

Posted by: PoweredbyLinux.4891

PoweredbyLinux.4891

:’)

-General Michael [FFT]

Nice recognition, and to top it off my favorite is BP’s
Supreme Commander; Midnight Crossbow [RP]

Always,
Ascension Of War [RP]

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

ex-FA here

Stawker /salute
Drigan
I thought tyrone was inconsistent
Fallen

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: miomio.7021

miomio.7021

^
Probably the only commander with killer sidekicks like Drowny, Ascension and Topaz (all [RP]).

Aizza [BS] is also among the list of my top commanders in BP.

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Not gonna name any guildies, as they are all my favorites <3 <3

Outside of SF:

Wenova from MERC. Fun dude. Likes to say g-dangit a lot, then cuss like a trucker <3

Stonewall from SG. Such a calm voice when he’s telling us to murder things.

Sfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because… sfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stei/Nuked from DI. I’d follow him off a cliff. And have. And will again :o

Cloud Fly! Yes, I have heard him speak. Yes, he did just kick your butt using map chat only.

Special shout to Lectel. For: Playing the lone ranger theme as we run into battle on reset; not being able to understand most of what he says, but killing stuff anyway; and.. the BG song >_> One of the few people to not only ‘get’ EB on JQ, but get the folks there to do what he wants.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SF has the worst eles.

That hurts lyth, that hurts

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Come on SBI…represent your commanders.

in WvW

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Each player is going to have different experiences with commanders.. OMG, to err is human!

I follow Elizabeth H Frost on Sea of Sorrows and usually have awesome fun. We obliterate zergs while outnumbered! In WvW Season 1 it was a commander called something like Bibbiddii, but that was also around 5am my time so it didn’t happen often enough

Kudos to those guys for my entertainment.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

in WvW

Posted by: Ryke Blades.8219

Ryke Blades.8219

^
Probably the only commander with killer sidekicks like Drowny, Ascension and Topaz (all [RP]).

Aizza [BS] is also among the list of my top commanders in BP.

Definitely Supreme Commander(happy)/ Overlord(when angry) Midnight Crossbow. she is after all the true Borlis commander secretly leading pretty much all the commanders like a God from behind the scenes making them dance to her war drums. One of the few commanders I know that can lead multiple groups while on a different map soloing a keep. All hail Supreme Commander Midnight Crossbow.

in WvW

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Jang, Ssaoul and Chicken from [WM] Just Taiwan Man [WvW] And more recently Hardtankz [DD]

in WvW

Posted by: Topaz.4291

Topaz.4291

making them dance to her war drums.

Dat wording tho

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Based God is my favorite commander on TC

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

JQ
Lectel (best!)
Jedsus
Wenova
Mance
Cloudfly
Steve
whoever pins up EU

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Anyone from BP not name dropping Monkey Shinez is just trolling, tbh. Evilzara and the others are good, but they don’t compare to the strategic depth that Monkey Shinez brings to our server. He is online 24/7 and nearly always in WvW, he is renown for his trebuchet mastery and next tier mortar v camp skills. BP stop name dropping your friends and name drop your lord and savior; #MonkeyIsBP

I really can’t mention the new good and great Monkey Shinez, without talking about the OG Commander of Borlis Pass; Arif Q. He was one if not THEE best commander on our server and he is sorely missed. One of the most polarizing and magnetic individuals he had a way of uniting an entire map (the whole server really) with one common goal. RIP Arif Q, Monkey Shinez will keep your seat warm until you return from the grave.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Crad (FSP)
Stikko (Blacktide)
Rayva (SFR)
Tanked N Spanked (SFR)

Thanks Nym <3

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Monkey Shinez still there? If you’re going in that direction, I must name Mez U Up. First ran into him on Fort Aspenwood.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Deso.

A couple of runners’ up…
3rd Lelabot – Really nice lady with super sexy accent.
2nd Rox the Fourth – Great tactician, glad this bloke is on our side.

1st – Ins for Da Wagh – My esteemed Guild Leader. I’m 34 and have been online gaming for nearly 2 decades; it all started with AOL’s PVP 3-way team-based Magestorm in 1996. This is one of the best online battle experts I’ve played with and I would definitely put him in the category of one of the best in this game. People stop whatever they’re doing and come to WvW when he’s online. He commands large zergs of 50+ people so easily and nearly always with results. A truly great GW2 player.

Aww thanks Elusive

Now I just need to bump into this KLM fellow and show him how it’s done hehe

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Tiberious Of Elona
Sorrows Furnace

That dude is the truth.

Nacho!!
[VR] on MAG for the moment

Excellent Pugmander

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Cedrick Klom
Eredon Terrace

Holy crap, that guy still commands? When my old guild, [Agg], went to Eredon Terrace MONTHS ago… Cedrick was a huge commander there.

I know we weren’t a favorite guild on Eredon Terrace, but those were some fun times.

He took a huge sabatical but has recently returned. I can only imagine the amount of /w he got when he suddenly popped up on everyone’s friends lists. Still, that guy was, and still is to me, a pretty big rock star on our server. Especially amongst we veterans. I’m glad he returned. His positive attitude, praise for jobs well done, and never-say-quit mentality were a huge boon for Eredon Terrace in a time where we REALLY needed it.

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

I’ve only had the pleasure to follow BG commanders, so below are all from Blackgate.
Many retired, some new.

Smokee Gee [HB] Blackgate – Hands down my favorite commander, ever, full stop.

A few more - in no particular order.
Dia [ND]
Killberoth [ND] – Come back Killberoth!
Visual Sun [WM] – Now KnT, enjoyed his openness to public forces when first joined BG.
Kimgoon [KnT] – Energetic, yet humble. “LoooooL”
Ultima Hyperion [Omen] – Best yolo commander OCE/SEA
My Eye On You [TMD]
Crusik [ICoa] – #1 SEA Commander NA

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

Monkey Shinezz takes a collective siege dump on everyone else in here.

He is relentless and consistent.

A true Borlis Spartan.

His battlecry “Borlis Noobs” defines an entire server.

-Nay, an entire game.

Indeed we are all noobs compared to his legitimate skills. You will see him at all hours, coercing his fellow serverites to heightened feats of tower hugging and cannon manning.

He is the quintessential tower lord. As quick to praise as he is to scold. But always, always there when a tower is to be held. He stands as the bulwark against the barbarian.

Hadrian’s Wall
Great Wall of China
Monkey Shinezz

in WvW

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

Island of Janthir does not have a SINGLE good commander! Why, the other day a commander was RAGING about “Only 3 people on tag? Really?” WHILE everyone else was roaming, but no one had the GUTS to tell him that was because his COMMANDING simply sucks DDDDDDD:

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Island of Janthir does not have a SINGLE good commander! Why, the other day a commander was RAGING about “Only 3 people on tag? Really?” WHILE everyone else was roaming, but no one had the GUTS to tell him that was because his COMMANDING simply sucks DDDDDDD:

This isn’t true. We have great commanders. Just because one got a bit testy, doesn’t mean anything. That’s people for you. We have wonderful commanders, they just can’t be on 24/7. So there is down time. No big deal.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

in WvW

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Mrs Starkk, Agens Leti, Nudibranch, Ried Stonefist, Counter Barrier (before he transferred), Slater Alligator, Lydo, Hex (when he actually does it). Those are just a fraction of the quality commanders on IoJ. We actually have a hell of a lot of great commanders on this server who know their stuff and who, when needed, will often tag for literally hours to get kitten done.

You may have just had a bad experience. Not all people are equipped to lead and not everyone is going to be good at it their first few (hundred) times. The people I named have been at it for a long time or have had extensive training and mentoring. I know I was pretty crappy when I first started, and look at me now! I’ve finally stopped leading zergs off cliffs… at least some of the time :P

noice

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Come on SBI…represent your commanders.

I have my favorites, but I don’t really wanna sing the praises of some while ignoring others. Fact is, I appreciate the vast majority of the SBI commanders.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ve lost the count of how many times I’ve had to duo towers and 4-5 man keeps because that’s all my server could muster at the time. 3 people in the tag is a lot depending of the server you are and the time you play… But i know that wasn’t the issue there.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I’ve lost the count of how many times I’ve had to duo towers and 4-5 man keeps because that’s all my server could muster at the time. 3 people in the tag is a lot depending of the server you are and the time you play… But i know that wasn’t the issue there.

o_o…………………….

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

You are not on the right maps then.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ Commanders

Jedbacca & Morb The Demon

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Jappy.6907

Jappy.6907

Dgins
Parver
Eldsvada Dod
Esamo

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

o_o…………………….

Rough mornings dude… It’s the life on ET…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Lycis.1843

Lycis.1843

Let me tell you about “The Legend of Tony”, the best, the fastest, the first chinese Commander of ALL! #PraiseTony

(edited by Lycis.1843)